• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 2,578 Views, 59 Comments

The Moon's Shadow - Aduro



Will Luna continue to be plagued by her past? Will she be able to find peace of mind?

Comments ( 13 )

4764559 Yep. But he had it coming.

Good ending! Wonder what happens to Nightmare Moon afterwards.

4846813 When I decide to write the sequel, you will find out.

4952692 Sadly these were the earlier parts of this story. I realize and accept I made a number of mistakes in the first 3-4 chapters of this story before it really improves. I also admit that I have a bad habit of repeating myself.

I'd also like to add this for you: Every writer has their own unique style. Sometimes though it takes several stories to fully develop it.

5169692 Yeah...forgive my mistakes...no story is perfect.

5335755 Does have two M rated scenes in it. Yes. So it can be considered as such.

5336844 I don't want a cookie.

5337447 Its part of the plot and a little for humor too.

5337565 Its not the prime focus really. But, the humor part revolves around Luna. (Although it does have a serious plot)

5340870 Yeah, they're just part of the plot really. :) One is part of a recurring joke that appears throughout the story.

The other is part of an actual character arc that's in this story.

5341073 Oh don't worry. Its just pretty basic stuff. Its not like some people who go overboard with writing it to make it as creamy and delicious as possible. No. Mine is somewhat realistic. SOMEWHAT.

5344399 Alright.

I thought this story had a sequel, or did I just dream it up or did the author revoke it's submission till a later time?

Login or register to comment