• Published 27th Oct 2012
  • 697 Views, 30 Comments

Luna's Moon Laughs - Airstream



The Everfree Forest has its reputation for a reason. Pray you don't find out why.

  • ...
3
 30
 697
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

perfect, just perfect!:raritystarry:

the everfree sure is scary when you don't know the rules, and everything inside....dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/emoticons/misc_Octavia_O_O.png talk about an impenetrable defense...

Luna might be going a little bit unhinged from her time in captivity...

Gotta agree with Mossflower though, the Everfree is scary. Don't go in if you mean it harm! :unsuresweetie:

Great story! The spider one was probably the scariest for me. Body horror like that tends to do it... :fluttershyouch:

I can't sleep now... but i really like how you made this enter twine with your other stories :twilightsmile:

This just made me love the Everfree even more. Good show Airstream. I honestly would love to go into the forest during the blood moon to course pay my respects that is for the forests great gifts and power.

cheers:twilightsmile:

Just finished Lines and Webs, saw that this is related......

I don't think I'm going to like this story. I'm going to read it, and I don't doubt that it's well written, but I don't think I'm going to like it.

Frankly, I'm really looking forward to it.

**edit**

Yup, dark/Gothic ponies, gruesome mythological cryptids, and ruthless storytelling. Bravo.

Pretty brutal.

But very good storytelling, glad i read this one :)

One of the best stories evah!

brutally beautiful, loved it!

Not much of a narrative arc, but chilling imagery. To say nothing of the dark context it gives for Twilight's rebellion (and Radiant's(?) guidance).

Before I say my piece, I must state the fact that I don't do horror. Of all the genres out there, horror is one that I've never been able to get.

That said, this story is a gem of a tale. Gleefully terrifying, while being terribly beautiful.

A rare gem in a genre I don't usually read.

Bravo!

Login or register to comment