• Published 24th Oct 2012
  • 1,826 Views, 61 Comments

Rough Edges - NahB



Meeting Brony strangers is very unlikely. Getting sent to Equestria with them? Implausible. Mostly.

  • ...
11
 61
 1,826

Fin

Dunno what to say.

I've tried countless times to sit down and write this next chapter. The problem, I've divined, is the fact that this story was a complete self-insert.

I took myself in October 2012 and shoved myself in a world I hadn't fully developed.

The biggest issue is that while I'm here, on Earth, exploring and learning and growing, Zweilous is stagnant until I write again. It's gotten to the point where I've changed so much and Zweilous has changed so little that I no longer connect to him as a character, and that dissonance is making it impossible to write for him.

Rough Edges is my most popular stories with 64 thumbs up and 76 favorites, and I have to cancel it.

However, I have begun writing another story that's coming along nicely. This one has little connection to me personally and should turn out much better.

My apologies for getting your hopes up by adding this in a chapter.

When I post the new story, I'll add one last chapter to this one linking it.

Comments ( 4 )

Well that's shit news... I'll keep my eyes out for the other story.

69th like
Huehuehue

3136922

Incorrect.

I...

Glared...

At him.

Login or register to comment