• Published 3rd Jan 2024
  • 691 Views, 88 Comments

Serpentina - Aether Spark



An ancient rune has been triggered by a hidden evil, Equestria is changed, is it for good though?

Comments ( 11 )

Curious on if we will see a sequel on Spike finding his real dad?

I have an idea for a story you could do if your intrested; a rewrite of MLP where the Mare 6 where born as a different pony tribe, had an accident while young that changed them into a non-pony race, born a hybrid of a pony and non-pony, or any combination of the three.

11896056
Hmm, I like that idea, 😃

I'll see what I can come up with.

11896063
Cool, I look forward to reading it.

11896066
Now are we talking episode one to finish or are we talking a callback episode, because I did do something similar to that, The Strange Six

11896084
Not sure what a call back episode is, but that is the idea. I did read the Strange Six.

11896096
👍

Callback as in rewriting an old episode is what I meant :pinkiesmile:

Very cute ending.

Will there be a sequel? Or a spin-off story? Remembering that in the Equestria Girls movies when Spike travels through the Mirror he turns into a dog, I think the fic could be like this: when Ignis unleashed her spell, the magical wave hit the Mirror, mixing their magics and transforming the Humane 7 and the rest of Canterlot High into dogs. So the challenge in this scenario would be trying to contact Equestria to adapt their cure to the different Physics rules of the Human World, while dealing with their forced canine predicament coupled with increasing animal instincts threatening to overule and substitute their human minds.

Login or register to comment