• Published 29th Feb 2024
  • 1,494 Views, 39 Comments

Confined With a Goddess - Kiernan



A gas station deli attendant goes out to sea and finds himself trapped on an island with Princess Celestia, banished there by her sister. Can they share this space affably, or will their interactions be far more brutal?

  • ...
36
 39
 1,494
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

11889187
I'll have to give that a try, and I'm guessing by how detailed you made the description of the meal Jake made in the last one you do some cooking yourself?

11912417
I do a lot of cooking. Barring this last week, I cook six nights a week.

This last week, it was because we were moving. A lot of my gear is still in boxes. My blender came in on Wednesday, my deep fryer just arrived yesterday, and because someone in my house refuses to label boxes, I'm still trying to find my grill tools, which I need to find by tomorrow.

11912438
I wouldn't exactly say I cook often. More like experiments that happen to taste good like my Perogy casserole. Dumbfounded it turned out as good as it did.

11912477
Love some pierogi. A meal wrapped in dough, lightly boiled and fried in a skillet... delicious.

11912667
You might like this then.
1 large bag of perogies
Bake in the oven as directed in container
While perogies are baking, take veggies of your choice (I used broccoli, green peppers, onions, and minced garlic and ginger) and fry them in a pan (preferably a wok if you have one)
Once the veggies and perogies are done, take 3 cans of cream of chicken, and 2 packs of country style chicken gravy and mix them in a large pot (I filled a can twice with water.) Heat till boiling.
Mix everything up in a roaster, and top it with cheese of your choice (I used extra sharp cheddar)
Set in 400 oven for 20 to 45 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.
Remove from oven and serve.

11912916
Here's what I read:

You know how you've never been able to find pierogi? Yeah, just make your own.
Take fruits and veggies of your choice (Zucchini, onion, the rest of the potatoes from filling the pierogi, carrots, and that cabbage, garlic obviously, and then some basil and oregano) and sauté them in a skillet.
Take three cans of condensed cream of chicken and a pint and a half of homemade gravy (use the peppery broth from your shredded chicken) and bring them to a simmer in your large saucepan.
Pour everything into your potato salad bowl and toss. Transfer to lasagna pan.
Top with shredded cheese of your choice (pepperjack and swiss).
400 degrees Fahrenheit until the cheese turns brown.

Am I reading that correctly?

11912935
I was lost for a second but then I realized you were referencing where our conversation started when you said fruit. But yes just different cooking utensils and your adding meat I think if I read that right.

11912979
Shredded chicken in the pierogi. Or sausage. I was meaning to make gravy from the broth.

11912987
You know what inspired me to even try that though. I bought some perogies at the local grocery store, and they had a 'recipe' for perogy casserole on the back. Explain to me how perogies, onions, and butter makes a casserole?

11912992
It doesn't. That's a skillet dinner. I like skillet dinner, but don't promise me a casserole unless you plan to make one.

Login or register to comment