• Published 1st Nov 2023
  • 7,513 Views, 44 Comments

S-Tier - Some Leech



When a ravenous love-bug and a pent-up mother realize Button's true potential, things get a little wild.

  • ...
28
 44
 7,513
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

Another Leech classic

Una
Una #4 · Nov 3rd, 2023 · · ·

This story was adorable and sweet!

*Claps hands several times!!

Perfection!!! Absolute perfection!!

Wait, that's it? It was like no pregnant sex at all! And I was looking forward to it. Sad face.

Chrysalis: Haha! I'll *pretend* to fall in love and get reformed, the perfect plan!

Also Chrysalis: *falls in love and reforms*

Celestia: "Everything as planned..." :trollestia:

11740401
> TFW good D and home made choco-chip cookies change your priorities

Lord forgive me... that was hot.

Aw darn it! It's over!

Wonderful clop, and just the kind of story I was in the mood for! (Why was I in the mood for that? It’s a long story.)

I especially liked the attention given to teats throughout!

It does seem a bit odd, though, that Chrysalis would make her first appearance in true form. Would make a lot more sense for her to be disguised as a pony mare at first, at least until seeing Button’s poster.

And I guess the one thing I’m really missing here is Chrysalis making more use of her ability to transform. Come on — if your girlfriend can transform herself into literally anyone, wouldn’t you want to play around with that from time to time, even if her natural form was really hot?

And that would open up a huge opportunity for the start of the incest! Sensing the lust between the two, Chrysalis disguises herself as his mom and gets him to rut her where they’re sure to be caught by his real mom … and that’s what makes Mom realize that he’s into her.

And just think how transformation could be used in the final climax… Fucking two of his mom, not even knowing which was real… Or maybe Chrysalis could transform into Button and give his mom a double-Button treat…

Anyway, I just wish people writing changeling stories would make more use of their abilities. So much wasted potential! For some reason, it’s very rare to read changeling clop where the changeling has sex while transformed.

Anyway, I digress. Great story, though!

This is goddamn amazing.

11744448
Especially given Button was the one dicking Celestia down in a previous story.

Think she watches?

beautiful and sexy story

Sequel: Lord Button questions how his life lead to leading a corporate empire and the symbiosis for his progeny to merge in tandem, but doesn't begrudge the effects having a changeling-per-pony has had for equestrian society.

Login or register to comment