• Published 13th Sep 2023
  • 3,583 Views, 52 Comments

Flurry Heart's Favorite Guard - Holocron



Spell Break finally gets to meet Flurry Heart. And though she doesn't know who he is, she feels a longing for him.

  • ...
23
 52
 3,583
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 15 )

That's it!? That's how they "resolved" everything!?

I'm sorry, but why do I feel like this "ending" feels a bit rushed to quickly resolve the long-ass, DECADES-long problem of Cadence's unfair b**chly attitude.


And speaking about her, why does she get a slap on the wrist after everything she did to poor Spell Break!?

Me and other commenters agree that she should deserve a bit worse.

And hears proof of our comments;

11694407
11694408
11694412
11869712
11869799
11869844
11875826


Anyways, onto a different topic, the opposite happens;

Her own "punishment" with Spell Break wasn't fair nor justified either, and you just let Twilight/Celestia/Luna think it's somehow "fair" and within her "right"!?

What!?

“Very well.” Twilight nodded, writing down what was being said. “And Cadance, you have exercised your right to punishment, as stipulated in the contract?”

“I have.” Cadance replied, speaking quite calmly, not with malice. “Spell Break’s punishment has been met out, and I believe he has learned his lesson.”

Not only this feels BS, but feels too biased in HER favor!?

And P.S. besides, this "Pact" is f***ing stupid and worthless from the start anyways.

Mpony1 made perfectly good sense of why the "Pact" itself is nothing but a waste of paper and ink;

11713633
11780822


And another issue for me is; Your "final version" of the "ending" is making us think that Flurry Heart isn't smart or too naive/ignorant enough to secretly know Spell Break is her father beforehand?


And once again, Mpony1 rightfully said; "Furry Heart not knowing his true identity this whole time feels total BS!"

“I…I heard everything…” Her voice was so sheepish compared to how it normally was. “Spell…are you my father?”

i.redd.it/4h5maq6yxe741.png

There's no way in hell that she didn't already know he was her father since or even before, day bucking one. There's just far too many clues indicating that she does. Flurry may be whore with cock on the brain at all times, but that doesn't mean she isn't intelligent, and she had proven just how smart she is through her many manipulations. Which is why I still strongly believe that there is a conspiracy going on.

Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Gleaming, and Flurry have to be working together. Everything that has been happening throughout this story strongly supports this theory and I believe I've figured out the set up to this stage of the plan and it all started with Cozy Glow.

It was with Cozy that Flurry made that bet, knowing that Spell would lose, this way he would have no choice but to fuck her whenever, wherever.

Today, Spell was given a day off, a gift from Gleaming and Cadance, though the latter wasn’t exactly there to tell him this.


Gleaming was the only one who knew about Cadance’s mental conflict, and after hours of conversation, she agreed to speak with Spell.

And of course, it was Gleaming who convince Cadance to talk to Spell, but only did so on his day off, which Flurry would of course take full advantage of.

Gleaming already knows that Spell and Flurry are fucking, she somehow knew they were fucking on the train ride home and confronted him about it. Even if you say she didn't know about the bet, she does know that the two are having sex. EVERYONE knows that Flurry is a whore, so of course Gleaming knows that Flurry was going to fuck Spell throughout his entire day off, it was all part of the plan to get Cadance to catch Spell in the act and as I said, it all started with the Bet that was made using Cozy Glow.

Gleaming and Flurry had been planning this whole thing. Gleaming role was to keep tabs on Cadance about how she felt about Spell and when the time was right, send her off to catch him fucking Flurry, which would lead to the two having a serious talk, which of course, Flurry just happened to be there to overhear everything. Even Cadance being there to overhear Flurry and Spell was also planned.

As I stated before, this is all to get Cadance and Spell to drop their insecurities, like they're both are in the middle of the world's most extremis romance counseling.

And Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Gleaming, and Flurry are their therapists.

I completely agree with MPony1 that just because Furry Heart is a cock-loving slut, doesn't mean she isn't dumb or doesn't have a brain with some common sense!!! :facehoof:

JD1
JD1 #2 · 2 weeks ago · · ·

11889597
Anything else you want to cope with?

It’s the author’s decision of how it ends. You don’t have to like but you should respect it!

11889597
i cant disagree but i still like it

11889690
11889726

I did say I will apologized in advance for what I have to say.

I just need to reveal my honest criticism on how it poorly "resolved" the issues/drama in the end.

That's all I have to say.

Just need to see what the others will think about this?

Mpony1 #6 · 2 weeks ago · · 1 ·

11889597
Acceptance" What a perfect name for this chapter, because I don't accept this at all. I can't accept this, I refuse to accept it, because it's all nothing but absolute,

i.redd.it/4h5maq6yxe741.png

“I second the motion to begin this discussion.” Luna added, raising a hand as she looked at the rest of the ponies in the room. “Now, let us all raise our horns in attendance.” The alicorns and unicorns did as such. Faint sparks glowed from the tips, giving an illumination of their cutie marks. “Very good, we are all true and we are all here. Twilight Sparkle, please state the purpose of this meeting.”

“Thank you, Luna.” Twilight replied, conjuring a scroll, besides which was the same contract that they had all signed. “Here we have the contract signed and agreed upon by the Princesses gathered here, and one Spell Break. Does anyone dispute this?” There were no responses. “Very well. Now, Spell Break, do you deny breaking the terms of this contract?”

You mean that absolute, useless, pointless, waste of time contract, that has the BIGGEST loophole in it, that even a blind, brain-dead monkey could see..... From space!

I said it once, I said it Twice, and I'll keep on saying it until it finally sticks.

EVERYONE

KNOWS

THAT

FLURRY

IS

A

WHORE!!!!!!

It's no secret among the royals that she is, they all know she's a whore who would fuck any cock she sees.

So, what made any of them think for even a fraction of a second, that this contract was going to do anything? As I said, the contract has a loophole that was never address. That loophole being,

PRINCESS FLURRY HEART HERSELF!
derpicdn.net/img/2023/2/3/3038995/medium.png

Emphasis on the word "PRINCESS" and Spell is a "ROYAL GUARD" and since EVERYONE knows how big of a WHORE Flurry is, there's no way that three fucking princesses did. Not. See. The obvious events that will happen because of this.

Cadance gets a free pass because she actually suspected something like this was going to happen and there was her ability to sense and read other ponies emotions. She did this twice, and yet for some reason, she couldn't get a true read on both Flurry and Spell's emotions, more specifically, after the two returned from the beach.

As soon as they arrived in the Crystal Empire, Spell could see Cadance wasn’t going to waste any time. There were already a dozen guards, Gleaming, now disguised as Shining Armor, and Cadance herself awaiting their arrival. No doubt she was going to inspect him, to see if he had behaved. But there was more to that. The mare was going to look both stallion and princess over, but she was more going to see the aura around Flurry. While trying to be more trusting of Spell, Cadance knew she couldn’t trust her daughter. And so I was expecting to see the same shade of colors she had seen many times before.

“Looks like they’re here.” Flurry, standing at Spell’s side, commented. She was dressed more regally, but from where he stood, the stallion could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra, and no doubt, no panties. “Well, let’s not keep them waiting…” She leaned in to whisper seductively in his ear. “Daddy.” Spell tensed, quickly trying to compose himself as the door opened.

The moment she saw the doors open, Cadance’s eyes were all over both Spell and Flurry. But their aura was…it was strange. There was clearly a paternal love of the stallion’s aura, reflecting that Spell wants to be there like a father to his daughter. And while Flurry’s held the usual slutty emotions she all but molded her identity around, there was still something else, a sort’ve emotional bond with Spell. So for the time being, it would appear, to Cadance at least, that the two haven’t done anything as of yet.

I just don't see how Cadance wouldn't be able to see the truth. She can literally read how a person feels, deep in their heart. Flurry and Spell just had sex, not that long ago, on the train, they had been doing it multiple times at the beach. They both have very strong sexual feelings for one another. So, how the hell couldn't Cadance not read them properly?

They could act all proper on the outside, but on the inside, that's a whole different level. There's no way that they can simply hide their feelings so casually like that. They aren't highly trained ninjas who were thought how to keep their emotions in check so that creatures like Cadance can't read them and yet Gleaming, who doesn't have this ability, can easily tell that Spell and Flurry did indeed had sex. In fact, it's not that she could tell, instead she already KNEW before the train arrived. I pointed this out before.


Here is my comment from the chapter "Back in the empire."


Ok, it's official. Flurry had known this entire time that Spell is her father and just keeps on teasing him for fun.

As the two walked away, Flurry would look back at Spell, and the intensity in her eyes was enough to let him know she would remember this. But Gleaming only chuckled, walking over to Spell. Following their behavior as an easy going stallion, they wrapped an arm around the captain’s shoulder, pulling him in. Though it wasn’t visible, Spell could feel the mare’s fat tits press against his side, but he did his best to maintain his composure.

“So…how was fucking your daughter?” Gleaming whispered, nearly causing the stallion to fall back in shock. But Spell maintained his composure as best as he could. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell Cadance. If anything, I think it’s hot as fuck.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Spell replied, equally whispering back to the unicorn. “All I did was watch over the Princess, keep her safe, and ensure that nothing-”

“Really?” Gleaming interrupted, pulling the stallion a little closer, making sure her boobs pressed more against his side. “That’s not what I heard, daddy.” Spell tensed up as his eyes went wide, to which the unicorn laughed. “Don’t worry, don’t worry, I won’t tell Cadance. I just wanted to see that look on your face.”

This proves that Gleaming is on the whole thing with Celestia, Luna and Flurry. They're all working together and now know that Twilight is on it as well.

“I guess we’re gonna have so much fun, once we get back.” Flurry giggled, struggling to salvage her pride as best as she could. “But I’ll give you a break, for now.” Turning, she wiggled her sexy ass at the stallion. “Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of fun…daddy.” As if driven by instinct, Spell raised a hand and smacked her ass so hard, she yelped. “Ahhh….fuck…” Another spray of orgasm squirted from her pussy, further soaking her legs. Weakly, she dragged herself away.

Now alone, Spell sat there, hating himself for going so far, but also feeling something else.

This is how Gleaming learned about the "Daddy" thing. Flurry obviously sent her letter and more explaining things. No doubt Celestia was being told the news as everything was going as they planned.

The moment she saw the doors open, Cadance’s eyes were all over both Spell and Flurry. But their aura was…it was strange. There was clearly a paternal love of the stallion’s aura, reflecting that Spell wants to be there like a father to his daughter. And while Flurry’s held the usual slutty emotions she all but molded her identity around, there was still something else, a sort’ve emotional bond with Spell. So for the time being, it would appear, to Cadance at least, that the two haven’t done anything as of yet.

Seriously Cadance. Everyone knows about your ability to read emotions. Which means there's something being used to fool your ability. I don't know exactly what and how, but you are definitely being played.


You all saw it yourself, Gleaming not only knew that Spell fuck Flurry, but more importantly, she knew that Flurry called him "daddy"

So, explain to me how the hell did she know about that one piece of knowledge. She wasn't there, Flurry and Spell went on that trip alone and the first time she called him "Daddy" was on the train in private. Clearly no one else walked up to Gleaming and told her.

As soon as they arrived in the Crystal Empire, Spell could see Cadance wasn’t going to waste any time. There were already a dozen guards, Gleaming, now disguised as Shining Armor, and Cadance herself awaiting their arrival. No doubt she was going to inspect him, to see if he had behaved. But there was more to that. The mare was going to look both stallion and princess over, but she was more going to see the aura around Flurry. While trying to be more trusting of Spell, Cadance knew she couldn’t trust her daughter. And so I was expecting to see the same shade of colors she had seen many times before.

“Looks like they’re here.” Flurry, standing at Spell’s side, commented. She was dressed more regally, but from where he stood, the stallion could tell she wasn’t wearing a bra, and no doubt, no panties. “Well, let’s not keep them waiting…” She leaned in to whisper seductively in his ear. “Daddy.” Spell tensed, quickly trying to compose himself as the door opened.

The moment she saw the doors open, Cadance’s eyes were all over both Spell and Flurry. But their aura was…it was strange. There was clearly a paternal love of the stallion’s aura, reflecting that Spell wants to be there like a father to his daughter. And while Flurry’s held the usual slutty emotions she all but molded her identity around, there was still something else, a sort’ve emotional bond with Spell. So for the time being, it would appear, to Cadance at least, that the two haven’t done anything as of yet.

“Flurry, welcome home.” Gleaming greeted, opening their arms to hug the alicorn. Her normally alluring voice was hidden under the stallion illusion. Flurry didn’t hesitate, hugging the unicorn closely. “I hope your trip went well.”

Even if you want to argue the fact that Flurry called him "Daddy" just before the door opened and Gleaming read her daughter's lips through the window, then wouldn't Cadance be able to do the same?

Even the argument that Flurry calling him "Daddy" in that moment was a way to get his feelings to switch over from lust to a caring father, so Cadance can't read his true emotions isn't guaranteed, because they been fucking like crazy so many times.

“So now that the formal shit is done, can we please talk about why nopony told me Spell was my daddy?” Flurry asked, speaking out of term and with no show of formal tone. “I mean, seriously, why are we doing this interrogation, good bitch, bad bitch routine?”

Exactly, there was no point to any of this. If this is how things is truly going to end, then what was even the point to all of it?

I'm sorry, I seriously can't accept this ending with the amount of plot holes it has. There're just far too many reasons to believe that everything was planned by Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Flurry, and Gleaming, in order to help both Cadance and Spell with their personal issues and seeing that's what happened in the end anyway. There's no way that all this was simply a coincidence.

Don't get me wrong, I still loved the story, but nothing that I read about these characters, tells me that all this was a happy accident and it's all because of one major contradiction.

I said it before, and I'll say it again.

EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE,

KNOWS

THAT

FLURRY

IS

A

WHORE!!!!!!

That fact alone sums up everything, that and the fact that she has proven multiple times to be quite intelligent. She's not just some dumb slut. So, Flurry not being able to tell on her own, that Spell is her father is pure absolute,

i.redd.it/4h5maq6yxe741.png

And everyone knowing how big of whore she is and the fact that she's a princess and can easily order Spell to do anything. Is just too big of a plot hole.

The only way that this ending would make any sense, and fix all contradictions is the contract itself.

Remember the contract said nothing about Flurry doing anything. You would think that Cadance who KNOWS her daughter would at the very least included in the contract, that if Flurry ever tries to use her position as a princess to get Spell to fuck her, he is permitted to disobey any order given to him by Flurry that he deemed would get him to have sex with her.

If the contract had something like that written in it and he breaks it, then yeah, it would be all his fault for given into his lust, and yet nopony bothered to consider pointing out that glaring obvious fact.

That Flurry is a princess and Spell is a guard, bound to always follow his princess orders, that includes a total whore like,

11889888
Getting this heated about pony incest porn on the internet. Fucking hell......

11890033
Even so, but am I wrong?

Finally, Cadence got over her hatred for guys and spell. I never thought this day would come. I am glad that she saw the error of her ways and not treat Spell like shit.

A fantastic chapter even if it had its issues. Is this the final chapter of this series or are we gonna get more?

11890768
The final chapter for this story. Should the client like me to continue with another story of Flurry Heart and Spell Break, then it'll be done. :twilightsmile:

Man, I don't know why folks are so worked up. If this is the ending, then it's wrapped up. If not, can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for your efforts in writing out this sequel. It was a very erotic read.

Login or register to comment