• Member Since 21st Feb, 2023
  • offline last seen Last Wednesday

Reba_McIntosh


that's the night that the lights went out in Ponyville

T
Source

Applejack's daily routine is interrupted by a visit from Rainbow Dash, who has a surprise waiting for her in the barn.

However, it would seem that Dash isn't the only unexpected visitor that day...


An entry for the Spring Fling Contest.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 8 )

:facehoof:. Take your damn upvote and fav.

This is art. I'll never forget this fanfiction. It deserves accolades beyond what I can give in this comment section...

This is pretty good, nice job.

That whole interrogation sequence is golden :rainbowlaugh:

11566266
Glad you liked it! It was a lot of fun to write. 😆

Good story!. Applejack trying to lie is a disaster 🤣.

"That's true," Twilight reaffirmed, her eyes not leaving the paper as she continued writing. "Just the other day, she asked me if her outfit looked cool or not. She never questions her coolness level! It's always 20%."

Why do I feel like that's an insult... but all seriousness this is a pretty good story. Applejack can't lie to save her life, Rainbow just flat out doesn't care, and that ending, bravo!

This is a nice bit of AppleDash fluff, and it does have a fun concept at its core – Applejack, Element of Honesty, having to lie her way out of a situation! And of course, Applejack’s not particularly good at lying. However, the middle portion of the story doesn’t feel like it has enough going on, and while some of the banter between AJ and her surprise visitors is fun, it is a bit meandering as we wait for things to fully fall apart. But the story as whole definitely has charm, and who doesn’t love a little bit of SciSet to boot? Thank you for the submission.

Login or register to comment