• Published 15th Apr 2023
  • 1,854 Views, 90 Comments

Sisters Soaring Higher 2 - Hopeful Soul



The secret relationship between the two royal sisters continues, but how long can it remain a secret?

Comments ( 5 )

"I think she inherited your need for speed, Pipp!" Pipp added, her wings fluttering in an attempt to keep up.

Zipp

The town's reactions were quite surprising, but it was definitely a welcome response. And Posey...well, I didn't expect anything less from her.

For the story as a whole, I don't usually read many incest fics. But I just couldn't help but be interested to see how this one turned out. Mostly because I enjoyed seeing how bad the sisters were at keeping their secret :rainbowlaugh:. It was great to see their relationship grow over time and their friends showing their support through it all.

I only wish the rest of the Mane 6 could've been in the final chapter. After all the support they've shown, it would've been nice to have included them as well.

Still, I've really enjoyed following this story and I look forward to seeing what's next. :pinkiesmile:

great job on story:twilightsmile:

aww poor posey no one giving two sh**s about her whining and hate filled mouth. I was expecting zipp to tell her that if she wasn't so negative maybe she could get laid but given her karen like behaviors maybe she can't lol. sad this is over but who knows maybe there will be more be nice to see haven spoiling her grandchild and maybe even the sisters having another foal for rainbow to play with

Well, that was incredibly corny and filled with gay romanticism. I loved it, other than certain other issues but I don't want to be too critical~ This was a very fun read, thank you~

Login or register to comment