• Published 7th Apr 2023
  • 3,840 Views, 52 Comments

I Accidently Started A Sex Cult - Dark Tail



Luna explains how she got a sex cult. Celestia might need some wine for this.

  • ...
13
 52
 3,840
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

This was where i thought this would go.

All aboard the spunk train!

how about another chapter involving Cadance

11553611
Maybe later down the line but right now I feel like moving on to something else.

Quite kinky. So innovative. Most excellent.

11553725
I need a sequel. Plus maybe a chapter with celestia on what happen after she got out of the palace?

11554398
Now I need a chapter of what happen after that talk with Luna and what happen when she went outside to celestia of course.

11554398
She want I said before is possibly happing also? Where we get a chapter of what happen to celestia afterwards.

11554407
Maybe later down the line. Right now I am working on some new ideas.

11554410
Good. By the way why do I feel the children are actually doing the same thing as the adults or being trained to. Wait who watching them?!

The problem is not solve this is just the beginning of the problem.

Well hey at least they haven’t gotten ahold of humans yet…. Wait a minute why do I hear a train whistle in the distance?!

A silly little extended ending. Problem solved, right? :ajsmug:

Cadance will either hate it or love it, and nothing in between.

11553725, 11554410
Okay, that sounds like a good plan.
And don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

"...Well that didn't work."

*Insert "I understood that reference" Captain America meme*

11555727
Always appreciate when folks catch these things. Its like sending out a small signal flare and hoping to see a few more shoot up afterwards.

Now I want to know how Cadance manages this new sexcult that appeared out of nowhere.

11558092
Agreed. And how Luna going to solve this before the one who thirsts pony version appears

11555749
So any update on a squeal to this or two of them at least?

11579237
I'm getting caught up on a bunch I've had sitting in the backlog. Probably gonna be awhile.

Sex cult problem e-rectified? Or extended? Either way Cadance have her hands full? ...
Way to early for puns 🤦🤣🤣🤣

Ho boy, ponykind is about to have a population explosion!

It would be great and very funny if Cadance planned the whole thing and was the one who convinced Celestia to go on vacation.

Login or register to comment