• Published 10th Nov 2022
  • 5,126 Views, 73 Comments

Canine Amore - word horse



Princess Cadance gets seduced by a dog.

  • ...
47
 73
 5,126
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Quite the bonding experience :trollestia:

Guess Cadance is making better connections with the Doggo ♤♡

Great chapter :yay:🤝:eeyup:

The perfect ending. Poor Shining. All hail Prince Onyx!

Also, puppies! :derpytongue2:

I like the romantic development in the chapter, but I felt the end was a bit too abrupt.

11499070

Yeah that’s fair, I could have fleshed out the closing scene a bit more.

Honestly I was getting so burnt out working on this that I just wanted it to be done.

Turn of events, the Dog was a Changeling all along!
Dun dun DUUUN!

Comment posted by closet brony 77 deleted Feb 6th, 2023

11499367
That’s what Shining Armor keeps telling himself.

It’s not true of course but it’s the only way he can cope with the fact that Cadance thinks a dog is better in bed than he is.

11499382
Shining Armor give him a home and a loving family and the Doggo was stealing everything he was given freely.
Hope Twilight don't go Chrysalis on them :pinkiehappy:

11499385
She was, but then Fluttershy gave her this passionate speech about how love was love and Twilight needed to respect Cadance’s choices.

The Pegasus fully supports Cadance’s relationship with Onyx.

That was one of the most interesting stories i have yet read on this site. The way you write the beastiality is top notch.

Would definitely love to commission you for more with either cadance or another princess, heck even chrysalis!

Huh, did not expect a few lust-filled days to destroy and replace an established love that was apparently strong enough to repel an army, but we can understand the need to just tie things up quickly.
Well, it was fun, anyways.

Comment posted by closet brony 77 deleted Feb 7th, 2023

11500036
That’s the power of dog dick!

Great story. Bad ending. That's all I'll say.

11500135
Please elaborate

11500250
To put it simple the story was great. It was going at a slow pace and i just love slow paced corruption myself. But the ending was too rushed.

11500965
11499070
Good news! In response to recent feedback, I’ve revamped the ending and expanded it to be much less sudden and serve as a proper epilogue.

Take a look and tell me what ya think!

11501247
I really think this new revamped is much better than the previous one. Good job, sir.
I leave one more tiny feedback that may or may not improve your story in your blog post so it won't take more space from the real story's comment section.

This was certainly an interesting read to say the least. It was quite comical and very well written. Bravo, dear author. :moustache:

Finding unlikely allies in the form of Rarity (who was now in a relationship with spike, having been spurned into action by Cadance’s boldness to pursue the baby dragon)

Spike should be capitalized.

Good story, I feel bad for Shining Armor but this is a much kinder fate for him than in other fics I've seen. I also envy for getting to be Chrysalis' sex slave. Tho I also feel bad for Twilight and Flurry over losing him.

I feel like the best ending for everyone would be if Shining got turned into a mare and maybe mind controlled by Cadance to be dominated and pounded to oblivion by Onyx. That way no one is really that depressed and gets divorced, plus Flurry gets 2 moms and a new dad.

Another alternative ending that I think would be pretty neat would be after being divorced and failing to assassinate Onyx, Shining goes to seek out revenge with either him going to Sombra or Chrysalis. After taking over and killing or whatever they decide to do with Onyx, Shining and said villain gets married right away, becoming the rulers of the Crystal Empire, and fuck right in front of Cadance just to rub it in her face. Also of course Shining is bottom either way.

I know it's weird to be drawing any lines in the middle of a bestiality fic, but Cadence's love for Onyx replacing her love for Shining is crossing it for me. Even if it's implied Onyx is bordering on if not fully sapient, the ending is utterly ridiculous. I'd have been far happier if it just ended without any epilogue and just left the three's relationships unanswered.

11715926
Eh, I already derailed Cadance from her canon self a lot with this fic.

I figured I might as well go all in and drive that characterization straight off a cliff, really lean into the crackfic angle.

11716836
Yeah I can see that in hindsight, but I didn't get that impression from the earlier parts of the fic, so playing that epilogue straight completely threw me.

Ah well, I enjoyed chapter 2 at least

bestiality Is a nice fantasy that some people have

Zoophilia is a gross movement made by lonely deviants who abused animals

Yeah this fan fic crossed a line and I had to question the morals of the author due to no one really handling zoophila in their fics(don’t worry I know it is just fiction but GodDamn also my boy shining:raritycry:).

Login or register to comment