• Published 10th Oct 2022
  • 502 Views, 39 Comments

Sushi! Sushi! Sushi! - shortskirtsandexplosions



A sexy siren fishekai involving quirks, explosions, and immortal teenage midriffs. Also it takes place in Japan. Sorta.

Comments ( 9 )

Yay! Thank you for the update!

Humm. Is Kondo really in trouble? The heroes were indeed busy with the massive fire, he did everything by the book to stop that robbery and even if he requested hero support, they wouldn't have gotten there on time. Even if he listened to Tsukaushi advice, it was too late and three powerful, double quirk users was not something they should have expected. It was indeed, very bad luck.

Fish tits... if only he knew. :rainbowlaugh: Still a bit strange how he named both cases of that day. Does he know more than he let on?

Of course, the public, the media and the higher ups in the police will want someone to blame and take the fall. Inner politics of the police might be against Kondo this time. If he does have a clean record and made it to Captain through his hard work and merit, Tsuragamae might not have a case against him.

And if Kondo does get fired, well, that could create a wild card that would go after the Sirens.

Kondo seem to be a very strait laced individual who is dedicated to his job and follows the rules but he seems to have a bit of a gambling vice in the background. Or was it something he is simply indulging in because of the day shit show and he is in denial about loosing his job? His mind set however, there is something about it that doesn't feel right. He reminds me a little about early Iida Tenya but less adapted socially or something. Since it's his mother who called him I am guessing he isn't married? Surely if he was, his spouse would have called before.

By the way, do you have a Quirk for Kondo? Is that how his mother didn't hear the ambient sound of the pachinko parlor? Those place are loud normally.

It's nice that you have given us a look at the aftermath of this first act. Am I guessing right that we have some more in the same veins comming?

Fascinating stuff thus far. There's probably a good amount going over my head, but I'm greatly enjoying what I do understand, including the fantastic sibling dynamics between the sirens. (It doesn't matter if they're biologically related or not. When the only constants over centuries of wandering the world and causing havoc are those two other idiots, you're family.) Looking forward to more, especially the specifics of Aria's Number Two.

"Mrrrrrngh... where would this Town be without me?"

Exactly where it is with you, you fool. You're the most expendable person involved in this, and will be expended appropriately.

11403972
This is how you create Villains. One Bad Day.

I kinda wanna see our fav Sirens accidentally wind up as heros lol

Ok, I got a flash of inspiration for this story... a disturbing one but it kind of fit.

I kind of pictured the Siren finding Gang Orca or Selkie because of their aquatic life quirks. :rainbowlaugh:

They would flirt with them and the guys wouldn't believe it because whiles they are popular heroes, their heteromorphic mutation would deter most women's. And when Tsukaushi tell them they were telling the truth, they're floored. :rainbowlaugh:

Of course, it's the Sirens we are talking about, them flirting would probably come with their own brand of craziness and send all the warning flags. :rainbowlaugh:

Aria assault boarding Selkie ship: "Heeeeello there sailor. Come to these water often?"

And while they would rate Gang Orca and Selkie as solid 9 and 8, there would poor Sharkyonnara who get stuck with being a 3 in their eyes for some reasons. :rainbowlaugh:

Just two questions:

- do you upload this story elsewhere as well?

- and what made you choose those quirks for the Sirens? They are all emitter quirk right? Why not a transformation or heteromorph one? And what made you choose each one to achieve this balance in the team? What was the motivation behind them? Same goes for Shinji Kazan, what made you choose those three Quirks for him?

I know we haven't seen an update in a while but a random question popped in my mind about this story.

Since Sarumaru is gathering people from around the Multiverse attracting them with the promise of a fresh start and superpowers, is it possible that the organization recruited someone with abilities that may look like a superpower in MHA but is normal in their world? The Sirens lost their magical abilities but kept all their experience and skills from their long lives (even of they look like they have been brushing them off hard since they came to MHA).

Anyway, my point is, if Sarumaru got, let's say a Netrunner from Cyberpunk and they kept all their implants and systems, they could still use it in MHA and run loop around the ordinary MHA hackers if they don't have a quirk that help them with this. Could they get people like that? Of course said person would receive a quirk but it doesn't mean it would be computer related but like the Sirens having skills or abilities unrelated to the quirk to bring to the table for the organization would be a great acquisition.

Just wondering if a case like that could happen.

And another case, what if they took a pony from the MLP universe and brought them to MHA? Would they still be a pony? (As I write this, I don't remember if I asked this before)

Login or register to comment