• Published 7th Jun 2022
  • 1,738 Views, 91 Comments

Just Adore Me - Shadic Midnight Blitzer



Two siblings enter a club to celebrate their 20th birthday. What they don't know is that the Dazzlings are there, equipped with the power to use lust to power their magic. Can they resist their spell, or will both become the Dazzlings' newest pets?

  • ...
11
 91
 1,738
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

This is basically buffet for the sirens.

Glad to see this return, hot chapter! Always love the Dazzlings!

11412205
Indeed. However, if they end up becoming too greedy they could end up taking too much of the pie and become defenseless.

11412231
Thank you. What's your favorite part?

11412237
All the exhibitionism!

11412236
So like an overload?

Ah, great power threatening to overwhelm not just the victims, but its wielders as well. Good thing Adagio's never had a problem with hubris. :raritywink:

Yeah, this will definitely blow up in someone's face. Looking forward to seeing who.

awesome cant wait for the next chapter:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

(Nani kana? Nani kana?)

Ok, let's start with the obvious. First of all, I'm glad that you surprise us again with another chapter, with months of waiting by the way. XD But that's ok, as a writer, I also understand how heavy it can be to write and have ideas... And let me give you another tip... You're a writer friend, your inspiration comes when you write. So, whether or not you feel like it or whether or not you're inspired, inspiration comes when you write. At least it is my current case. But enough of me let's move on to this new chapter.

I find it very interesting how the story unfolds, slowly, but slowly tempting both protagonists to participate in the club's lustful acts, which I find very good and striking, it's like the slow entrance to "hell" , which is not bad since it would be the seventh floor of hell, which would be lust and temptation, XD.

I find it curious how you handle Sonata, personally she has always had her moments of lucidity and intelligence in very curious moments in the series and movie, giving us to understand that she could be the most intelligent sister although a little "clumsy". But I like how you use her, she knows that what you do is for the "good" of her sister Adagio, but she tries to help her.

Aria on the other hand, I like her description of a tough and strong girl, something in keeping with her personality, and although she doesn't seem to care what Sonata does, she certainly does, but she doesn't show it as much, both here in the story and in the series.
And although she hides her emotions from her sight, it is true that she cares about Sonata, to the point that she tried to get in front of Adagio, but she seems more "submissive" to obey Adagio's orders. .

And speaking of my favorite siren, Adagio has her arrogant and sinister demeanor and I like that, that she maintains her limits to do what has to be done, but carefully and not come out with any inconvenience, because apparently she learned from her mistakes and he doesn't want to do it again.

Now, although Adagio seems carefree, it is true that she acts like the older sister who wants everything for Aria and Sonata, although these two see her and know that it is at their convenience, although it is not, but it is seen that to a certain extent he does it to do it. An example is the case of Sonata.

Well, at a certain moment Sonata asks to be the first to Fuck Midnight, which at first annoys Aria because of the motion of concern about what can happen with a Hyper Stallion. While Adagio thinks about it well, she gives him the green light to do it. And here we see the important clash.

Aria acts almost submissively under Adagio's orders due to perseverance and expressing herself more assertively than Aria, while Sonata proves to be much more intelligent by giving facts and above all very feasible possibilities for the two girls, which clearly shows that although she is intelligent , seems to hide it from her other sisters with innocence.

This clash of personalities suits this trio so well that I love it and the truth is that I can't wait for you to do the next chapter.

I sincerely hope that the Mermaids can win in this story, I would really like to see that.

That said, excellent chapter.

11412682
Yes, I am happy to go back to writing, and hopefully I can continue to upload at a decent pace.

This is the idea of the club in general. Have everyone who visits the club get drawn into it and the more they return, the harder it is to break from the addiction. Like, you could practically live near it and it has everything!

Yes, I think in future chapters I'll be able to show more and more of Sonata's personality. Out of all of them she's probably tied with Adagio with drawing more people to the club. Think of how she planted the idea of trapping the Rainbooms in Trixie's mind.

Of course now she's addicted to sex, which is her major negative trait right now.

Though something I am confused about, at least for the show, is how her Siren form is a stark contrast to her human form. It's definitely as vicious as the other sisters. Did she hit her head as she fell into the Human World?

I decided to expand the idea that even though they're sisters, the trio argue a lot. Aria and Sonata constantly call each other idiots, and Adagio and Aria keep arguing about who's in charge.

Aria right now is more vocal and cautious after seeing their defeat to the Rainbooms, think big brother/sister type worrying about their siblings, but she can only give Adagio a new perspective. She's unable to lead them since Adagio is the one in charge.

I wouldn't say Adagio is cautious or has learned from her mistakes. That's mostly Aria. Adagio's plan which is more complex than it needs to be, is for Adagio's entertainment. She's confident that she and her sisters can win even in the worse case scenario due to how many more ponies they're drawing their magic from and how they're targeting the ones closest to the Mane Six to hopefully draw one of them in and bring them under their spell.

Again, she knows what Aria means, but she's choosing to ignore precaution. I'm guessing she's already at a similar power level to when the Dazzlings and the Rainbooms face off. She's basically comparing their singing to the Elements of Harmony, which I guess could be a working tangent? And after taming Midnight, which would require him to delve so deep into lust to corrupt, they would gain even more strength. Think Tirek with full power or maybe even the Elements of Harmony.

Of course, there's probably like two other groups of people who could use them in case the entire Mane Six are out of commission, the Young Six and the Pillars, and then you have the Human Seven. Also the Elements sound more like a one shot weapon no matter who they're facing against, it's harmony, and it brings an equal and overwhelming force to the disharmony.

But there's also Midnight to worry about and if Aria is right about her fear, he could overwhelm them and he doesn't need to be overwhelming stronger. Pinning them down or taking them by surprise could be enough, and if their gems break, well, game over!

I imagine the sisters all care for each other, but they also argue a lot! It makes sense why their first set of gems was to absorb negative emotions.

Adagio is annoyed at Sonata for thinking she can go first instead of their leader. Aria is annoyed at that point because it sounds like Adagio is using Sonata as bait or a sacrifice should the older sister be wrong in all ways possible about the true strength of a Awakened Hyper Stallion.

I think you're confusing Aria and Sonata though. Oof. But yes, Sonata is easier for Adagio to control but she also does a really good manipulate others! And Aria now became the more logical sister.

Perhaps a seperate ending could be done for the Dazzlings winning, as from the way I see it, their plan to take over Equestria is not only doomed to fail, but to backfire!

But who knows, maybe it is true that their magic has gone up by so much that they basically become goddesses and rule the world. Midnight isn't enough, the Elements aren't, the Alicorns, no they just win.

Unless we count in Grogar's bell?

Like that's what I mean, I don't think the Dazzlings can logically win. If we casted logic aside though, yes they could definitely have a shot.

Thank you for reading this chapter! Hope you'll like the next one!

so the 3 sirens are gonna get knocked up with kids huh. nice.

Login or register to comment