• Published 29th Mar 2022
  • 393 Views, 348 Comments

Undeath and Rebirth - NotaPonyPerson



The beginning of the Bound By Blood Saga. This story focuses primarily from the perspective of Shadow Scythe as she, Zeloph, Moxxi and company venture to her home world to stop her enigmatic foe, Mortis. But he ain't the only thing to worry about.

Comments ( 12 )

nicely done and a unexpected ending

Alright! Time to read the last extra chapter for UAR! 

(1) Damn, Rheneas sure was having fun with those tentacles!

But poor Ashen, he doesn't know what happened to Cerise and Penumbra! 

It's also pretty interesting to see Sea Breeze and Shimmer Shade here. 

(2) By "die" to have gotten to the Paradise World, how would it truly apply? In a meta sense, the moment each of us transferred our OCs to Lightendark, they're no longer exactly themselves anymore. So I guess that could be an interpretation of death? 

(3) Also interesting to see how they prepare to confront Alma and her forces. Little do they know that they've been boosted by She'Ba!

(4) Oh dear. What is happen now?

First off, I guess Mr. Jangles was Omen's way to try and manipulate Aba but she then discarded him after realizing his purpose and that of Omen's. 

Though the story said that Aba skipped into the future, I imagine this is something that's inevitable to happen? Omen finally capturing Oona and Oona having killed Fidelma and giving birth to Present Aba?

So what will happen to Future Aba? Has she been truly sealed? 

(5) And no Omen, I'm not joining you for dinner! Though you and this story are entertaining, so maybe I will. 

Wait. Are we gods to this story and Omen is entertaining us by showcasing how he's going to be bringing down this entire multiverse? 

Are we actively promoting this world's destruction?!

Well considering how most of us will inevitably try Undertale's Genocide Route just for fun, yeah probably. 

(6) If Omen is a character that's aware and is glad to be entertaining us readers, then what makes She'Ba?

Like you and Sharaz are the ones making this story, but you once told me that She'Ba would be above the power of authors as well. Perhaps She'Ba is the soul that represents everything in this universe?

Lust, Corruption, Power, she's rooted into this story that she can never be removed. Even if her body is destroyed, her spirit would remain. 

11745247
2. In the climax of Beatrix Belladonna Versus the Vampiric Planet, the ruined remains of the Equestria Girls movie were used by the Smooze, who sacrificed himself to shape it into the paradise planet, Eden.

The 'Paradise Twins' that serve as its caretakers are implied to be reincarnations of the original twins from Shining's Force 1&2, and my hint was Eden acts as a sort of heaven for people that would otherwise be dead, basically each OC was torn from a near death experience they don't recall and are reincarnated there.

11745256
Ah that makes much more sense! But what if they're too strong to have had a near death experience?

11745480
I doubt any character is, for instance a stray bullet or throwing weapon into her vitals could instantly end Beatrix, were she caught unaware. Despite her superior power, Kyube easily snuck up and knocked her out. Even someone physically powerful like Bellatrix can only tank so much damage, and likewise Shadow Scythe's regeneration has limits.

11745498
Ok then. But they don't need to have had a near death experience to get their right? Some might've slept into that realm.

Like, how would they reenter their worlds? Does time rewind before their untimely end and they just are physically and mentally better to dodge whatever death they would've encountered?

11745502
It's certainly possible some may have had a near death experience in their sleep, such as a heart attack?

I figure they're simply returned to their worlds perfectly fine, once they choose to leave. Eden will feel like a distant dream to them. They'd probably reappear wherever they lived.

11745247
4) Not quite. Mr. Jangles is Abby’s first stuff toy and imaginary friend come to life and, like her, comes from the future. He was discarded simply because she got older, though it’s very much implied Omen is fueling his vendetta. He’s a tulpa like Demi-Trix, powered by belief.

Fidelma’s death by Oona’s hand isn’t part of her timeline. It’s more of Omen’s influence destroying reality.

As for what her fate is at the clutches of Harvy? Who knows.
5) Omen’s awareness of the fourth wall is merely that. We’re just spectators to his grand design.

11745730
(4) Oh dear. This is why she should've watched Toy Story and not put Mr. Jangles into the toy chest to never be seen again. XD
So Oona never actually killed Fidelma but realities are breaking down so much that it's like she did so anyways? Like we're still in the main Lightendark timeline??? But this specific variant of that timeline was done to kick Aba out?

(5) Like what I kind of meant was that this is kind of giving me some Omniscient Reader vibes.
"Midnight Theorist" has sponsored 50 coins to Omen.

  1. “Oh! I-I can’t wait to meet them! Oh, but I’m a little sore?” Rhenaes rubbed her gravid tummy as the liquids slowly drained from her puffy, squelching twat. “Hope I’ll be decent in time to see Oona!”

    I doubt she will mind even a little indecency.🤷

  2. At first look, she resembled a typical, cute mare. But the differences became apparent upon closer inspection. Scales shimmered under the lamplight on her skin. Gills on each side of her tummy expanded and contracted. “Kinda freaked me out at first. Guess I should be happy I didn’t become full mermare, huh?”

    If not a mermare, does it make her part Kelpie?🤔

  3. “Preposterous,” said Hedan. “Once a vampire is turned, th' only salvation they are granted is a stake throogh their undead heart or direct sunlight. E'en if such a cure existed, I doubt Alma woold be in th' bargainin' mood!”

    You're using black & white morality there, Hedan. If Alma didn't want freedom from her affliction, she wouldn't even be talking to herself about it.

  4. “All I’m offering is a perspective,” Rhenaes reiterated. “You want to maintain peace on Parras, right?”

    Isn't it spelt "Rheneas"? This spelling error has occurred a few times across this chapter.

  5. A small plushie doll emerged out of the darkness next to Oona’s feet. Not any of the ones Demi-Trix made. This one was taller, in the shape of a white rabbit dress, and painted clownish clothes. Its long ears are patched with blue and yellow stripes to mimic a jester’s hat, with bells embedding the tip. A pair of mismatching gold and red button eyes gleamed with life, and a sizeable toothy-filled smile stretched well past the seams.

    What's a white rabbit dress?😕

  6. “Face reality, little Abby. ꒐’꒦ꏂ ꋬ꒒ꋪꏂꋬ꒯ꌦ ꅐꄲꋊ! ”

    Are you sure about that?

  7. “ Won't you join us for dinner~? ”

    No thanks. After seeing how you manipulated eneryone around you into helping you bring Walpurgisnacht, I've lost my appetite.😡

  8. Now how are they going to rescue Abby & Oona??? With all the odds stacking against the allies, you might as well end the series right here!😰

11752102
2. Giving Seabreeze a connection to Douglas could be interesting!

5. I asked Nota some time back to clear up the inconsistency, he said Rhenaes is the intended spelling, and that it means 'waterfall ridge.'

6. Looking it up, there is a dress design with that name, although I'm uncertain if it's the one he intended?

Anyhow, while I'm hesitant to end on another cliffhanger, overall I'm satisfied with how this tale turned out!

Login or register to comment