• Published 18th Mar 2022
  • 5,827 Views, 75 Comments

Objective: Survive - ZaDrEx



One night dealing with Royalty in the Gala, turns into chaos for Anonymous.

Comments ( 23 )

Wasn't there supposed to be a date the day after the gala? Did we just skip it?

11193600
No no. This is like before the gala. Couple of months before.

11195604
I mean, if English isn't your first language, you'll only get better by practicing

11195844
That’s true.

I hope me edits have proven useful!

11196130
They sure did!

It’s much more clear now to read!

“No problem, Twi. If I can, I will help. Though, I must ask you to not mansion me to anyone. I want to remain...Anonymous. If you know what I mean.” Anonymous said laughing while Twilight was annoyed by a bad pun Anon made.

mention, if you don't want to use grammarly or other apps, I recommend you simply prewrite you chapters in a google dokument. It will automatically point out any errors you've done. You could also ask someone to preread your chapters before you publish them, or you could spend sometime and read through your chapters and specifically look for errors.

Well... She could technically make a scandal with him in the middle... And that would cut him off from sex with other mares. Then that would create this void in his life that would make it possible for her to get closer to him. Then she could convince this lonely creature to actually consider her proposal.

But that’s just ridiculous. No way, she is that desperate to get to him.

pics.me.me/thumb_oh-no-you-didnt-makeameme-org-oh-no-you-didnt-50126896.png

11196682
I already did all of those things. But I see now that this chapter is not properly edited. I must’ve made a mistake when copying it from Google Docs.

Thanks for catching that.

11197214
The corrections were suggested by either my Editor:ArcaneDust
Or Grammarly.

Hmmm I’m on edge with this story, reason being your basically rewriting the whole thing like those first couple chapters have no purpose besides being there I’d say if your going to continue this condense the first couple chapters or remove em or do an overview of these chapters to the present ya set us at in the beginning as of now I am unsure how to feel about this, it’s well written but the way the chapters timelines are isn’t really coherent. I shall await more and reserve my final choice on this story.


11193600
As for your comment as I said above he is showing us the past this is when Celestia first meet anon but again too me this is just more work then needed, if they started the story on the start of the flashback I guess we call it even though it’s more of a mini story in the middle of the story at this point then this would be more coherent I agree

Now for everyone else I do not mean this comment as rude, demanding, or something of the like just my thoughts on this so please do not take this as I’m beating on the author for one reason or another.

11198595
Alright. Thanks for being interested and taking time to adress this. I also think that making it once more a little bit better would help.

The fact that I write this means I actually have to say something, and that's also in contrast with what being said when you blog. Your story is good, and I hope you keep going with it. I rather read a story that's interesting and might have a few plot holes then one that's not complete and I hope this one becomes complete in the end. It's good, hope you do well in your writing.

11201432
I'm doing my best to do so. Thanks for kind words!

Comment posted by Arstole deleted Jun 28th, 2022

Aw man!! I just saw this gem of a story is canceled.

That sucks

Just found the story. Loved it. Sad to see it’s already been canceled. Oh well.

Login or register to comment