• Published 17th Feb 2022
  • 353 Views, 2 Comments

Another Summer with the Enchantimals - Brian Sheil



New citizens of Everwilde pay Canterlot City a visit

  • ...
 2
 353

Epilogue: Summer Enchantment Done

Author's Note:

Here is the finale of this story.

The school year begins. In the halls, students started talking about new rumors spreading about Everwilde. The rumors were that younger sisters of known Enchantimals are planning to visit Canterlot. These younger sisters have their own besties. Other talk is about other lands discovered like Raindrop Forest, Sunscape Desert, Pointy Peaks, and the Ocean Kingdom. The Rainbooms hope to meet new friends from those locals as well as the Paradise Plains. Outside the school, Miss Harshwhinny is shocked to see those seven girls are not upset anymore.

"I don't understand." Harshwhinny said to herself. "I thought those seven girls would still be crying and sobbing after what I did to them. Especially Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer. I wonder if somebody approached them and got them to forget their sorrows."

Just then, Felicity Fox and her bestie came to talk to her. Felicity speaks up. "Well, Miss Harshwhinny. You might say that."

Flick crawled up and kissed her on the cheek. As the Enchantimal and her bestie leave, Miss Harshwhinny looked at them. But, is not convinced. "Nah, that's silly. It couldn't be them."

THE END

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment