• Published 17th Feb 2022
  • 353 Views, 2 Comments

Another Summer with the Enchantimals - Brian Sheil



New citizens of Everwilde pay Canterlot City a visit

  • ...
 2
 353

23. Picnic time with Braylee and Brannon Bear

Author's Note:

Twilight and Flash joined two royal Enchantimals for a little picnic time.

On a nice sunny day, Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry were just exiting the movie theater after seeing a classic movie Flash recommended.

"I have to hand it to you, Flash." Twilight said. "Transformers: The Movie was a great surprise. Very impressive for 1986."

"Glad you liked it, Twi." Flash replied. "I've been wanting to see this movie since I was a kid. The great voice talent behind some of these characters."

"Most of which are not with us now. Like Leonard Nimoy: The voice of Galvatron."

"Yeah, I know. I heard this was the last movie the legendary Orson Welles was involved in. He was the voice of Unicron."

Twilight's phone then went off. She saw that somebody left a message. It rear, Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry. Please come to Canterlot State Park to spend time with us. We appreciate it.

"What's up?" Flash wondered.

"Somebody wants up to meet in the park." Twilight answered. "Who it is, I don’t know."

"Maybe we should answer this call."

Not having anything else to do, Twilight obliged. Later, they arrived at the park wondering who they'll meet. Soon, they saw an interesting couple enjoying a picnic One is a girl with long blond hair and a white outfit. The paper is a boy with brown hair and wearing a white shirt, a golden vest with a red sash, and blue pants.

"Flash," Twilight said, "I think that's Braylee Bear and her friend, Bannon Bear."

"The noble couple from Royal Isle?" Flash gasped. "Wow."

Soon, Braylee saw Twilight and Flash. "Twilight Sparkle. You got my message."

"You sent me that message?" Twilight said with shock.

"Of course. We secretly saw you two leave the movie theater. And figured you like to join us."

Bannon soon approached Flash. "Nice to meet you, Flash Sentry. I heard many good things about you."

"Really." Flash replied. "I didn't know my reputation is known even on Royal Isle."

"You'd be surprised."

The four friends soon enjoyed each other's company while enjoying each other's company while having lunch.

"Thanks for letting us join you for lunch." Twilight said while munching on a sandwich. "White chocolate peanut butter and strawberry jelly is a nice combination."

"We're glad you're with us, Twilight." Braylee replied. "You and Flash are great company."

Flash enjoyed an apple he was given. "Do you guys have your besties with you?"

"Of course. You know we Enchantimals are never without our besties."

Soon, a white bear cub and light brown bear cubs came out.

"The white cub is Braylee's bestie: Honey," Bannon explained, "and the light brown cub is my bestie: Bowie."

"Pretty cute looking critters." Flash said while drinking from a milk jug.

They soon came to Twilight. And, they cuddled her.

"Aw." Twilight cooed. "They're adorable."

Flash soon got out his smartphone and took a picture of Twilight and the bear cubs. At her house, Twilight looked at the picture Flash sent her on her phone. "I hope Fluttershy won't be jealous of me."