• Published 17th Feb 2022
  • 353 Views, 2 Comments

Another Summer with the Enchantimals - Brian Sheil



New citizens of Everwilde pay Canterlot City a visit

  • ...
 2
 353

13. Party planning with Brystal Bunny

Author's Note:

Pinkie is doing what ahe does best. And, a Royal Enchantimal is along to help.

Inside a grand ballroom, Pinkie Pie has a talk with an elegant couple.

"Thank you for coming, Miss Pinkie Pie." Jet Set said.

"Your message said it's important for me to come here." Pinkie replied. "What's the occasion?"

"We're celebrating our wedding anniversary tonight." Upper Crust answered. "And, we're inviting many people to attend the festivities."

"Does this include socialite Hoity Toity?"

"Good guess. But, we need a theme. Any ideas?"

Pinkie Pie started to sweat a little. But then, an Idea came to her. "How about a medieval theme."

"Medieval?" Jet Set gasped.

"Sure. Knights in shining armor, kings and queens, jousts for honor, dragons, stuff like that there."

Jet Set was impressed. "Not a bad idea. My dear Upper Crust and I always like those kinds of fantasy stories."

"Speaking of fantasy stories," Upper Crust interrupted, "here comes another of our guests."

In walks a pink skinned girl with brown hair. She wore a pink outfit and a golden crown. Pinkie noticed that this girl has long ears which surprised her.

"I think I've heard of you." Pinkie said. "You're Brystal Bunny from the Royal Isle."

"That is correct." Brystal replied as a trio of brown bunnies came along. One wore a pearl necklace, one wore a hat and bow tie, and the third is smaller than the others.

"Welcome, Brystal." Upper Crust greeted. "I see you brought your bestie trio with you."

Pinkie Pie fell in love with the bunnies. "Spring, Grace, and Scramble look so cute."

"Thank you, Miss Pinkie." Brystal replied.

"We'll leave you to preparing the ballroom." Jet Set announced. "The staff here will assist you anyway you wish."

The royal couple left Pinkie and Brystal to prepare for the party.

"Did I hear you suggested a medieval theme?" Brystal asked.

"I sure did." Pinkie replied. "Jet Set and Upper Crust thought it was a good idea."

"I'd like to help out. Being from a fantasy type area of Everwilde, I might have a few ideas of my own."

Pinkie was happy to hear that. "Thanks. I can use a partner."

Minutes later, Pinkie and Brystal looked over the plans for the celebration.

"This is going to work well." Pinkie cheered.

"I like your idea of two of the seats to be made like thrones." Brystal noted.

"Well, Jet Set and Upper Crust are sort of the king and queen of the night."

"Good point. I heard that you called your fashionista friend, Rarity, to help out as well."

"To make nice outfits for them."

Brystal's Bunny's besties went up to Pinkie to cuddle her.

"Looks like my besties approve of your ideas." Brystal praised.

This made Pinkie very happy. Later that night, the ballroom was decorated with royal shields and tapestries. The main table is made to look like the legendary Round Table of Camelot. Dressed as a court jester, Pinkie Pie blew a horn to get everybody's attention.

"Announcing their majesties," Pinkie called out, "King Jet Set and Queen Upper Crust!"

The elegant couple walked into the room. Jet Set wore a black tuxedo with a flowing red cape and a golden crown on his head. Upper Crust wore a crimson long sleeve gown, black shoes, a flowing pink cape, and her own crown. The crowd cheered for them

"Miss Pinkie Pie did an amazing job." Upper Crust said happily. "These outfits are lovely."

"Thank Miss Rarity for the outfits." Jet Set added. "These capes and crowns are a nice touch."

At another table, Brystal and her besties watched in amazement. This is turning out to be a good evening.