• Published 17th Feb 2022
  • 353 Views, 2 Comments

Another Summer with the Enchantimals - Brian Sheil



New citizens of Everwilde pay Canterlot City a visit

  • ...
 2
 353

26. Discussion with Queen Daviana Deer

Author's Note:

Queen Daviana Deer arrives to talk to the girls about their summer.

On the week before school starts, the Rainbooms gather at Rarity's house for a slumber party.

"Some summer this has been." Fluttershy said happily. "I thought we're going to be miserable through the season."

"We all did." Rarity added. "But, our gloom was removed. Thanks to our new Enchantimal friends."

"And, that includes the Royals." Sunset said

Just then, somebody knocks at her bedroom door. Rarity answers. "What is it, Sweetie Belle?"

"It's not your little sister, Miss Rarity." Said the voice of a British speaking lady. "Are you and your friends decent?"

"We do have on our sleepwear. But nothing too revealing."

The door opens, and everybody was shocked to see who came in. It was a light brown skinned girl with chocolate brown hair. She wore a dark pink dress, golden shoes, and a golden tiara. Her noticeable features are white spots between her eyes, two deer ears, and two antlers on her head.

"Oh my." Rarity gasped. "Queen Daviana Deer!"

Everyone was shocked to see this visitor.

"Greetings, girls." Daviana greeted. "I heard of this slumber party from Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo. So, I figured to visit you ladies for a while."

A small deer came in to be next to Daviana. Fluttershy was happy to see this critter. "Yay! It's Queen Daviana's bestie: Grassy."

Grassy came up to Fluttershy, and she gave a little deer a hug.

"No surprise that Grassy came to you, Fluttershy." Daviana figured. "You always have a way with animals."

Fluttershy blushed as Sunset spoke up. "What brings you here, Queen Daviana, your majesty?"

"I came by to check on all seven of you," Daviana explained, "to see how you all did this summer. Let's start with you, Twilight Sparkle."

"When the summer began, my friends and I were brought down by Miss Harshwhinny." Twilight said. "But, I was calmed down by a lot of royalty. I learned ballet dancing from Sarely Swan, attended a party with Deanna Dragon, and Flash Sentry and I joined Braylee and Bannon Bear for a picnic."

"And, I heard you met one of my fellow queens of Royal Isle."

"Oh yeah. I had the honor of meeting Queen Paradise Peacock."

Daviana then went over to Applejack who was dressed in her nightshirt. "Hello, Applejack. Or, as you would say, Howdy, partner. How was your summer?"

"Not that bad actually." Applejack answered. "When I was really upset, Falon Phoenix cheered me up. I was made pretty for a party thanks to Fabrina Fox. During a movie night at Sweet Apple Acres, Alessandro Lion was there to help me get over an argument. Finally, Zadie Zebra helped give me and Rarity ideas to get my barn ready for a groovy party."

I hope to meet Fabrina so she can give me some tips. Rarity thought.

Fluttershy, dressed in her green pajamas, was approached next.

"How was your summer, Fluttershy?" Daviana asked.

"It wasn't as bad as I dreaded." Fluttershy replied. "I enjoyed nature with Esmeralda Elephant, went swimming with Maura Mermaid, enjoyed some time with Sybill Snow Leopard, and had my hair styled by Lacey Lion."

Daviana soon went to Rarity, who was dressed in her blue short sleeved nightgown. "Did you have an enjoyable summer, Rarity?"

"Pretty exceptional, darling." Rarity said. "Me and Octavia went skating with Patterson Penguin, witness some glamping grounds set up by Gisela Giraffe, and admired some fashions inspired by Ambrose Unicorn."

Pinkie, dressed in a white tank top and magenta shorts, was next.

"I hope your summer was just as fun, Pinkie Pie." Daviana said.

"It sure was!" Pinkie said happily. "I was having fun at a lake with Mika Monkey, had help with party planning from Brystal Bunny, and was visited by Kamilla Kangaroo while setting up a gymnastics style birthday party."

Dressed in a white shirt with red short sleeves and blue sleep capris, Rainbow Dash is ready for her story.

"How was your summer, Rainbow Dash?" Daviana asked.

"It wasn't that bad." Dash replied. "I learned water skiing from Bevi Bunny, hung out with my fellow Wonderbolts as well as Ofelia Ostrich, had a cool time with Paolina Pegasus during a Wonderbolts picnic, and watched a hide and seek game wone by Gabriela Gazelle. Scootaloo is still stunned by that."

"So were Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon." Applejack reminded. "Remember?"

"Oh yeah. That's right."

Finally, it was Sunset Shimmer's turn.

"Hello, Sunset Shimmer." Daviana greeted. "Those purple pajamas look nice on you."

Sunset blushed at that comment. "Thanks, Queen Daviana."

"What was your summer like?"

"Interesting, to be sure. I was escorted to a party by Peola Pony, heard some sweet music from the bestie of Effie Elephant, and, during my lowest moment that summer, I was cheered up by Queen Unity Unicorn."

"Friends," Daviana announced, "you might have had a rough start this summer. But, thanks to all the Enchantimals you met, your worries were all washed away. Time for me and Grassy to head for home. Hope to see you again."

Queen Daviana and Grassy soon left the room and prepared to head back to Royal Isle. The seven girls soon felt a lot better, knowing the Royal Enchantimal is right.