• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 341 Views, 2 Comments

Lazy Days - Art Inspired



Big the Cat has once again misplaced his beloved pet, Froggy, and embarks on a new adventure to retrieve his slippery, bouncy friend. Following a brief encounter involving Dr. Eggman, he and Froggy are both accidentally teleported into Equestria.

  • ...
2
 2
 341

Source Material

This chapter serves as the sound test room, and it also lists a few interesting, and helpful key notes regarding the story and its development. The Source Material is also frequently used to help regulate the pacing.

*This will be updated along with the story.


Big's First Adventure

Big's Voice (Heroes)


Big's Theme Song


For the next part, the "Session" is what I listened to while I actively wrote each of the chapters, and unless you read faster than Sonic can run, the "Story Song" is what you're supposed to listen to while you read.


Mystic Ruins Session

Mystic Ruins Story Song

The Open Ocean Session

The Open Ocean Story Song

Egg Carrier Session

Egg Carrier Story Song

Lover Levels Session

Lower Levels Story Song

Ghost Trot Session

Ghost Trot Story Song

Everfree Swamp Session

Everfree Swamp Story Song

Seaside Plateau Session

Seaside Plateau Story Song


Notes and World Building Info for the Readers:


Big refers to Dr. Eggman mostly as just, "The Doctor," or, "Eggman."


The timeline for this story is set right in between the events of Sonic Heroes and Sonic Riders.


Froggy has irremovable remnants of Chaos still coursing through his veins, and this is why he can't help but to swallow the chaos emeralds.


The Equestria that Big visits actually isn't the spitting image of the show. This will become very clear to readers after they reach what is essentially The Castle of the Two Sisters and The Everfree zones. Most of the layout is very Sonic the Hedgehog video game based, and this was decided early on for the sake of the story's overall arching theme.


Big has already demonstrated that he doesn't just rely on fishing alone in order to save his pal, Froggy. He'll do whatever he has to do just to be reunited with his little buddy.


All members of the main cast from My Little Pony will have their very own chao that they take care of.


*Check back after each chapter update for more content under Source Material.

Comments ( 2 )

Hey, man. I'm glad to see that you're back.

Interesting premise, especially with how Sonic games mechanics are just common in Equestria. Who knows how many times the CMC were using the rails and fell off them? :pinkiecrazy: But otherwise I like the portrayel of Big and the pet-friendship between Froggy

Looking forward to where this will be going :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment