• Published 30th May 2021
  • 1,772 Views, 46 Comments

The unbreakable hero - Jayelms43

Comments ( 3 )

Even though principal nezu make me a part-time instructor or in this case sensei I still had to attend regular school.

Won’t it be confusing because there’s two kirishimas?

"It's james okay I'm not even 21 yet, so treat me like any of your regular schoolmates" I said before see the school building.

He’s not?

"Nothing special just tattoos and a something to remind me not to do" he said before leaving the locker room; once everyone was done changing.

Which is?

"If you yell, I'm going to hit you so hard that nana will feel it, do you understand toshinori yagi" he said making everyone was surprise that he knew his name his real name.

I’ll be honest, I don’t know if James will win that fight.

"Everyone here that is present besides principal nezu and mr. Aizawa are capable a fighting without using their quirks, but as for the rest of you, all of you are weaklings that means I'm not going to be training the students here but the teachers as well" he said while the others are there Frozen or the other two that James said smile evilly.

I thought aizawa was supposed to teach them.

Everyone that was in were scared on what's going to happen to them especially the teachers even if they wanted they saw not some kid put on Monster that will kill them if it ain't even try to say a word.

So the teachers are just going along with this?

"As for you too more specifically you izuku me and all might are going to train you to better use one for all" he said while making a look that said don't argue with me.

They’re not gonna question how he knows about one for all?

Is this gonna continue too?

Login or register to comment