• Published 19th Apr 2021
  • 4,718 Views, 22 Comments

Sairenraifu: Siren Life (Vol. 1) - Pinkamena666



Through a series of mishaps, you find yourself splitting the bill with three flat-chested siren girls. Fresh out of high school and into college, your life was already going to be difficult. Now, you have to deal with three sirens as roommates.

Comments ( 15 )

Lol, RIP to the cover art

10778243
I'm talking with an Admin on better censorship. It'll be back up shortly.

The story keeps mentioning specifically that the sirens stay tight no matter how much sex they have but... that's kinda just how vaginas work?

That little point aside, this was enjoyable ^^
I appreciate it hitting that manga-style tone, and the three girls all having their own unique personalities.

The very end part was way too indulgent and a bit forced, though, if you ask me. Though I'm sure other readers might appreciate it.

10778322
That's probably the best review I'll get :P

10778346
This was good and you should feel good about it.

10778267
Is this not the exact same censor but instead of hard black lines it's soft white clouds lol?

A manga-inspired story?Sauce Please!

10779980
Sauce Please?

10779980
So when exactly will volume 2 come out?

10782110
Once I’m done with it :P
Periodic updates are given in the group forum. You’ll just have to check on occasion as no notifications are given to comments in the forums.

Why did Uotapo make the Dazzling's breasts so small? I always assumed they'd be bustier then that.

10940920
Because they have no breasts in Equestria Girls and I believe it's because they are born sirens which are serpents which don't have boobs. Hence, why I made them flat in this series.

Login or register to comment