• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 3,763 Views, 66 Comments

Whatever Happened To Spike(Rewritten) - Starlight Fan



Spike runs away after he screws up too much with Twilight.

  • ...
9
 66
 3,763

Epilogue

Spike was seen waking up with Twilight next to him.

“Twilight.” Spike groaned.

“Spike, you’re awake, the doctors said it’ll take a while for you to heal but you will live.” Twilight informed him.

“That’s good, so... should we talk?” Spike asked.

“Yeah we probably should.” Twilight sighed.

“Look Twilight, I’m sorry I burned your book full of memories, it was an accident.” Spike apologized.

“I know, and Spike I’m sorry for saying I never should’ve hatched you. I have no excuse.” Twilight said.

“You’re right about that, but I should’ve talked things out with you instead of running away.” Spike replies.

“And I should’ve controlled my anger.” Twilight said.

“From now on let’s try and fix our problems, agreed?” Spike asked holding out his claw.

“Agreed.” Twilight said shaking Spike’s claw with her hoof.

Celestia then walked into the hospital room.

“Celestia, I think I know why you’re here. I made Spike run away, so what punishment do you have in mind?” Twilight said sighing.

“You will not be getting punished Twilight Sparkle, yes what you said was wrong but we all know you did not truly mean what you said to Spike. Everyone says something they don’t mean, but one should try and fix their mistakes which is exactly what you did.” Celestia replies.

“So how come you’re here?” Spike asked.

“I was just going to tell you Sparky won’t be bothering us, anytime soon.” Celestia explained “Plus you have some friends who want to see you.”

Celestia then pointed to the door which was opened to see the rest of the Mane 6, Shining Armor, Cadence, Luna, Starlight, and Discord.

“We’re so glad to see you’re okay Spike.” Starlight said happily.

“I’ll say, we were really worried about you sugarcube.” Applejack said relieved.

“Thanks guys, and I’m sorry I made you all worry about me.” Spike apologized.

“It’s okay Spikey Wikey. You didn’t mean to.” Rarity replies.

“Yeah we’re just glad to see you again. After this I am throwing a ‘Yay Spike is better again party’” Pinkie Pie said.

“Oh Pinkie.” Spike sighed content.

After a while Spike was able to walk again but he still had to wear bandages.

Twilight has been seeing Starlight and Luna about her anger problem as she was worried that she’ll say something she might regret next time she gets mad and wants to fix her anger issues before she rules Equestria.

Sparky had been in jail with a magic inhibitor ring, he was in there plotting revenge which would never come due to the fact he was heavily guarded and that he had no magic.

Spike and Starlight went on to make a new memory book(which was fire proof thanks to Discord) for Twilight, it included memories of all her friends and even Discord pitched in with his own memories.

In the end Twilight went on to rule Equestria and her and Spike’s bond was stronger than ever.

The End

Comments ( 3 )

10877205
That would be wild.

This was good.

11177143
It was great keep up the effort :twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment