• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 3,765 Views, 66 Comments

Whatever Happened To Spike(Rewritten) - Starlight Fan



Spike runs away after he screws up too much with Twilight.

  • ...
9
 66
 3,765

The Plan

Sparky was at his den gathering wood, and made some potions. He didn’t trust those ponies so he figured he might need a backup plan in case they tried anything.

Meanwhile the Mane 6, Starlight, the princesses, Shining Armor and Discord were all at Celestia and Luna’s damaged castle at Canterlot.

“Are you sure this plan will work Twilight?” Starlight asked worried.

“For Spike’s and Equestria’s sake it better.” Twilight said motivated.

Soon a knock on the castle door was heard and Twilight began speaking “Everyone to your positions.” as everyone but Twilight, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence began hiding.

Sparky then walked in with Spike being carried by his magical aura in chains.

Twilight glared at the sight, she despised seeing Spike suffer.

“So princesses have you come to a decision, remember this is your final warning or the dragon gets it.” Sparky said with a smirk.

“Yeah we did.” Twilight then stomps her hoof confusing Sparky.

Rainbow Dash flew from the ceiling and punched Sparky in the face making him drop Spike.

Before he could react Starlight grabbed the dragon with her magic and released him from his chains.

Spike then hid behind Starlight in fear.

The princesses all glared their horns at Sparky.

“Game over Sparky.” Celestia spoke bitterly.

Sparky began laughing maniacally scaring everyone.

“Oh you think this is over this is only the beginning.” Sparky said he then used his horn and a bunch of wood appeared and he merged them to create a bunch of Timberwolves. “Timberwolves attack.”

The Timberwolves began attacking the princesses, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight began fighting with their magic.

Discord and Shining Armor then showed up out of their hiding spots and attacked Sparky from behind when he wasn’t looking and Shining Armor put a horn cap on him making Sparky unable to use magic.

The Timberwolves kept attacking anyway, soon the Mane 5 joined in and tried fighting off the Timberwolves but it wasn’t enough even with Discord’s help it was proving to be a challenge to defeat them.

“We gotta do something?” Starlight proclaimed worried.

“Wait I know.” Spike smiles.

Soon the Timberwolves began surrounding the ponies and draconequus and all seemed lost until a fire blast burned one of the Timberwolves butt.

Spike then waved from behind as he began flying around the Timberwolves as they began attacking him.

Spike began dodging these attacks as Starlight kept blasting the Timberwolves.

Soon the Timberwolves began attacking Spike, they slashed him with their claws causing blood to drip out, and he was beginning to breath heavily this began to concern everyone.

“Oh no Spike’s bleeding.” Starlight said worried.

“Well that’s what you get for not following my deal.” Sparky smirked evilly as Shining Armor was busy tackling him.

Spike then breathed an enormous batch of fire burning the Timberwolves to the ground and turning them into ash. Spike soon fell to the ground exhausted.

“Spike!” Twilight ran up to the dragon, the rest of the Mane 6 ran up to him as well, along with Starlight and the princesses.

“Shining Armor, take Sparky to the the underground prison under the castle.” Celestia ordered “And make sure he is heavily guarded.”

“Can do.” Shining Armor saluted as he began to lead Sparky to the prison by grabbing him with his magic.

“Spike, please don’t leave me.” Twilight begged the dragon.

Spike coughed up some blood.

“Twilight I’m sorry I ran away. I was dumb.” Spike apologized in remorse.

“Spike you were not dumb, what I did was wrong too, I never should’ve yelled at you like that I’m so sorry I said I never should’ve hatched you from that egg, hatching you was the best day of my life because I got you as a friend or should I say brother.” Twilight apologized.

“Twilight this is touching and all but we should get him to a hospital.” Starlight said worried.

“Of course, I have to go, please make sure Sparky stays locked up.” Twilight said using with her magic and teleported her, to the entrance to the Ponyville hospital.

Twilight then ran in the hospital.

“I need to get Spike inside the hospital bed right now.” Twilight said in worry.

The nurse pony nodded and quickly carried Spike with her magic and Twilight was told to sit in the waiting room, she only hoped Spike would survive.