• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 3,766 Views, 66 Comments

Whatever Happened To Spike(Rewritten) - Starlight Fan



Spike runs away after he screws up too much with Twilight.

  • ...
9
 66
 3,766

The Search

Applejack heads to Sweet Apple Acres in search for Spike.

“Big Mac have you seen Spike.” Applejack asked her brother.

“Eee-Nope. Why Applejack?” Big Mac asks curiously.

Applejack sighs and then answers “Spike accidentally burned our memory book and Twilight said stuff she shouldn’t have and now he left.”

"Don't worry AJ I'll help find him." Big Mac said.

Applejack smiles brightly as the two went off on the search to find Spike.

Meanwhile Pinkie Pie used a megaphone to make an announcement.

“Attention Ponyville, Spike has run away we need your help to find him pretty please.” Pinkie Pie announces.

Everypony soon began searching for the little dragon as they were all quite fond of Spike.

Meanwhile Fluttershy and Starlight were at the Changeling Hive.

“Have you seen Spike he ran off and we can’t find him?” Starlight asked worried.

“No I haven’t, I hope you find him I have the hive to look after, sorry.” Thorax admitted scared.

“It’s okay, we understand.” Fluttershy said calmly.

Meanwhile at the Dragon Lands with Ember and Rainbow Dash.

“Why did Spike run away?” Ember asked angrily.

“Um Twilight kinda drove him away.” Rainbow Dash explained meekly.

“Listen Pinkie Dash, not really good with pony names, Spike is my friend so you better find him.” Ember lectured.

“Can do.” Rainbow Dash said in fear before flying away.

Back in Twilight’s castle the girls regroup.

“Any luck finding Spike?” Twilight asked fearfully.

“No sorry Twilight.” Starlight apologized.

“I’ll ask Discord if he can help, but he might not be happy.” Fluttershy admitted meekly.

“I can deal with Discord getting mad at me, I deserve it.” Twilight admitted sadly.

“Twilight this is getting out of hand we have to alert Celestia.” Starlight said concerned.

“What? No she’ll hate me, and she’ll take Spike away from me forever.” Twilight said in a frantic tone.

“Twilight, Celestia wouldn’t do that to you, she knows how much you love Spike.” Starlight comforted.

“Sigh you’re right, I’ll write a letter asking her to meet here.” Twilight stated.

“That’s the spirit Twilight.” Starlight said happily.

“I’ll go get Discord.” Fluttershy said flying out of the window.

Fluttershy then went to the Chaos Realm and opened up the door to Discord’s house who was happy to see his friend.

“Oh Fluttershy how nice to see you again.” Discord said happily.

“Nice to see you too Discord, but I have something to tell you, you know Spike right?” Fluttershy asked timidly.

“Oh yes we’re pretty close, why do you ask?” Discord asked curiously.

“Gulp, he ran away from Ponyville.” Fluttershy explained.

“What? Why would he do that he loves that place?” Discord asked concerned.

“Twilight and him had a fight because he accidentally destroyed her scrapbook, and she said she never should’ve hatched him from his egg and now he’s gone.” Fluttershy said with tears.

Discord’s mouth was agape but he was also furious at what he heard Twilight had just made his friend feel like shit and all because of one mistake.

“Oh don’t worry Fluttershy I will help find him, but I might need to have a talk with Twilight.” Discord said darkly.

“Discord you’re not gonna hurt her are you?” Fluttershy asked worriedly.

“No but I will be telling her the extent of her actions.” Discord said before teleporting him and Fluttershy to Ponyville.