• Published 24th Mar 2021
  • 256 Views, 51 Comments

The Rose Way - Carapace



A snap choice, to save a life, changed his life in turn. Thrust into a world of diplomacy and forced to face his own fears, Primfeather Stride finds that everything he thought he knew about the city across the river is questionable.

Comments ( 5 )

Her smile faltered for a second, then returned. “She will,” Cloudy admitted. “But I could always arrange for her to care for her poor, pained debate partner. And you wouldn’t be able to fly to escape her games or mine …”

Now that's some sneaky unfair stuff right there.

“If I can’t, I’m sure Baron Dapper or Rosemary would be happy to help.” She reached over and gave his wrist a gentle nudge. “Don’t hide it if this starts getting bad.”

Man, Stride, your PTSD is so bad. Seeking help might be the better option dude...

Was it just him, or did her smile falter just slightly?

Yeah no, she absolutely saw that little backtrack you just did.

This is the right path, he realized. They can bring us together. That’s why he wanted me to do the same.

Atta boy!

So, he put it to them. “Er … maybe this is more a question for Cloudy, only because I’m not sure if you’ve eaten here, Rosemary, but—“ he licked his lips “—what sort of places do you like to go when you’re looking for a lighter meal?”

Look at this good boy! He's trying real hard! I know two Rose ponies that are gonna give him all the love soon~

oh my goshhhh :ooo
happy new year! thanks for the chapter

Another great chapter!,

So we getting a update soon?

Hey, I've just seen your new bio and that you've deleted everything on your main page. Are you okay, Carapace? Is there something wrong? 😥

Login or register to comment