• Published 12th Feb 2021
  • 1,042 Views, 6 Comments

Equestria Girls: Red Hood - BROLY MUI

  • ...
4
 6
 1,042

Chapter 2: Deeper into the school

Jason managed to escape from the school. He has to do now a few things: 1: Steal from muggers to get money and later pew pew them. 2: Get a place to lie down as he figures out what is he dealing with. 3: Enter that school and explore it from the inside even if his insides want to explode in rage. 4: Get a vehicle. Easy peasy lemon squeeze... maybe. He runs away building by building and grabs his stuff and goes to another building. He again puts his stuff in another building and waits for the day turn into sunset/night. The night came and Jason decides to put on his helmet and grab his handguns ready to blast off some heads. He walks to the ledge and managed to hack to the cops radios as he stayed and listened. It took a while to get a radio where the cops are going since this place is so colorful that barely has crime. But luckily Jason heard gunshots from below and saw a few thugs in the ground shooting a dead male body as he grabs his holders and jump down. They pinned a woman as one of the 7 thugs started to lower her pants.

“Let’s see that juicy clit you have under there girl.” the man started to go down as the woman just cried.

“Please don’t!”

“But why? We wanna have fun, tell me is shaved, cause if isn’t, we’re gonna have problems.” the knelt and lowered the womans panties ready to start doing lick her privates, but they heard a click. “Ok who’s-“ he doesn’t get to finish as he gets a shot to the head, as everyone looks in shock and the woman screams in fear as one of them grabbed her from behind and put a gun in her head. They look in front of them and saw Red Hood.

“Who’s that guy?” asked another thug as once grabbed an assault rifle and points at it.

“I don’t know, shoot him!” screamed a thug as they start to shoot him but the bullets don’t damage him at all, bulletproof armor. Jason grabbed both guns and shot to the guy with the rifle and later to the others but their hands dropping their weapons and kept a gun to the guy holding the lady.

“Nice bullets, mines are better. Let the lady go and we can’t talk like normal people you know?” Jason acts as kind as ever but they just straight up ignores his statement, as a guy goes to kick him but Jason just blocks and later 180’s his neck. “Ok... I’ll let my actions do the talking.” Jason puts his guns in their holders as when he was about to take a step, the thug threatened the lady.

“One more step and this bitch’s brain goes down.”

“I mean... if I wanted you morons would be dead by now, I’m just being a kind guy you now.”

“Yeah don’t believe you, one step and she dies.”

“Ok.” Jason shoots a grapple to him but goes by his side, as he smiled.

“You missed mo-“ Jason doesn’t let the thug finish as he shoots his head while he was distracted, as he grappled to the wall as they went to shoot the woman but Jason grabbed her by her arm and pulled her to him and covered her from the bullets. The woman started to pull her underwear and pants as he looked at her and lifted her up and hid by a wall.

“I’m not a hooker baby... get out of here.” said Jason a little cold as she runs away. They keep shooting, as Jason ran towards them and jump to a wall to impulse himself as he kicks a criminals face breaking it’s jaw and later kicks another ones neck. He grabs his knife and jumps high and lands behind someone and cuts his neck as he grabbed his gun and started to shot the guys as one hides behind a dumpster, but hears a click and sees a grenade already cooking. Jason kicks the dumpster back and the grenade as well, exploding the moron. He looked back and saw someone crawling away from him, as he kneels and puts his knife inside the last thug. He looks back and sees the guy with the broken jaw bleeding as he looked at Jason in fear.

“Please... don’t hurt... me.” the thug could barely talk as Jason grabs a gun and puts it in his forehead. Jason lowers the gun and shoots a knee, as he puts the gun back where it belongs.

“I would’ve killed you, but I prefer to make an introduction to this city, so I think you’re the lucky one.” Jason walks closer but grabs something from his pockets which was a wallet with a lot of credit cards as he smiled. “But your money is mine.” Jason punches the guy and knocks him. Jason grabs every wallet and money they have and manages to get away from the cops before they arrived. He sat in the roof and started to count the money as he checked the credit cars as well with a stolen phone. “Ok... 114 dollars in dollars and 300 in credit... not enough.” He gets up and puts everything in one wallet and ran to find a place to stay but at least abandoned. Jason enters an abandoned apartment.

Jason looks around annoyed but thinks for a while as he looks the place.

(Starts music at 0:40)

Jason looks at a room and imagines about a secret base, making smirk. Time passes as Jason had a sledgehammer and started to destroy the ground and also covered the windows completely as he puts a torch in the floor and kept making a hole with the sledgehammer. He later had a bunch of cables that he bought and started to put them. He thinks about how the hell to bring light. The scene changes to Jason robbing from a crime base a lot of money and weapons as half the people were dead and half were broken. He walks away as scene changes to Jason dealing with a fuse box wearing a tank top as he puts a bunch of cables in different parts of the house in a way that it won’t burn or anything. He was now walking in a store based on electronics and had big tv’s and monitors. He managed to pay them with the stolen money now in his stolen credit card. Jason was putting the monitors and tv in place as he connected everything to the power, as Jason kept a smile. The scene now changes to him walking away from the school after he gave some fake transcripts to the Principal and got accepted to CHS, he is a true mastermind. Jason was now breaking the others floors as he made like some stairs/ladders since the building only had 4 floor, in the 4th was the computer and everything important, in the 3rd was the guns and small practice range with every arsenal he has, in the 2nd was the bed and few other things, 1st floor is obviously the entrance but Jason seems he can do more. He puts a full body manikin and his suit as he made some adjustments to his guns and also upgrade his mags. He puts everything down as he hears the computer ring as he went up and checked the criminal activities and saw a bank robbery making Jason smile and he later goes into action.

(Ends music)

Next day

Jason was seen walking to CHS wearing a new pair of clothes but having his sunglasses on. Jason saw the statue and walked at it and touches it but is still solid.

“Magic...” Jason looks at himself as hand started to show a orange glow as his hand phases through the portal making Jason grow in shock a little. “Holy shit... is a portal.” Jason takes his sunglasses of and puts his head through the portal and it looked like a rainbow. Jason grows in shock since it looked exactly like what Grodd did. Jason sticks his head out of it, as he puts his sunglasses again and walks away as he grabs a bubblegum from his chest bag and starts to chew it. Jason walked around the school looking for his classroom which was in History Class. He kept walking until he bumped with a girl with yellowish sunny skin, blue/green eyes and red/yellow hair. He already knew who it was, it was the “Princess” of CHS and bully #1, Sunset Shimmer.

“Watch where you’re going, new one.” said Sunset looking at Jason who takes off his sunglasses and sighs.

“Oh I’m sorry, didn’t see you due to how annoying you are. You wanna annoy someone do it to someone else but not me.”

“Do you know who am I?”

“Bacon Shimmer, that’s your name. Now if you excuse me, I have to get to class bacon girl.” Jason who stood in front of her showing the difference in size (yeah Sunset Shimmer and basically every girl is 5’6-5’7 and Jason is 6’0) he rubs her hair and walks away from an angry Sunset Shimmer while Jason kept a smirk of victory. Sunset Shimmer was growling as she walks away with a scuff and two more teenagers came to her as everyone saw the tension between the two, and also shock since someone literally just stood up to Sunset Shimmer herself and even to the point to make her look bad.

Comments ( 4 )

You know, I'm just imagining that when Celestia tells Twilight that anyone can enter to become the Fall Formal Princess, Jason Todd butts in and asks mischieviously, "Aaaaanyone?" Then I imagine Jason signing up and running for Fall Formal Princess while crossdressing, as a joke. Finally, I can see Jason actually ending up winning, thus pulling off the greatest prank the school both has ever known and will ever know.

Comment posted by Zhe Pydoh deleted Oct 14th, 2021

I hope this story gets updated because it sounds really interesting.

Will this continue?


Any plans for Spike too?

Login or register to comment