• Published 2nd Mar 2021
  • 1,384 Views, 69 Comments

Malevolence - Tenebrae Moonfallen



A crown-prince of a long forgotten race finds himself in the modern day Equestria where during his travels he discovers the whispering of the return of a great enemy that could threaten all life once again.

  • ...
7
 69
 1,384
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

11437932
Who made the cover art?

11455273
A good friend of mine that goes by Blackwing-24 on deviant art. However they have removed most of their art because of some AI art thing Deviant Art started doing and they don't agree with it. She specializes in dragons mainly but made the cover art for me as a special request.

ok now this really gives me 40K vibes now, well even more now

I like the part that you use the Spartans history how they would check the child if too small or deformed

11455364
There's quite a few different fantasy/sci-fi/history/ and pop-culture I drew inspiration from in the creation of the Bicorns lore. Warhammer is one of my personal favorites so naturally I drew quite a bit from that but historical as well like the spartans Darth_Kryat pointed out among others. I was going to go far more in depth with their lore and society to really flesh out the Bicorns as an actual race with their own culture and social structure but like I mentioned its been a rough couple of months so that'll have to wait until the next part where I can focus and have the time to really write.

Nice little mixture of Spartan training and Viltrumite(AKA:Omni-Mans people) population culling in the Courser-Bicorn history.
Also nice line of thought; mortal can defeat monster. Monster can take down god.

11455387
uh neat, well keep up the good work

Hey what about that ancient threat Tenebris was talking about? What did he call it, the swarm I think? I was really hoping we could hear more about that.

11455683
The Maw it was called. It was originally going to be in this chapter but with everything going on I had to cut that part out along with the rest of the Bicorn lore so I could at least release something before years end. But The Maws lore along with the rest of the Bicorns will be in the next part once im in a better spot.

This is really good

11455983
Can't wait for the next chapter my lord.

11485031
A few others have pointed that out before and I've done my best to be better about that in the other chapters. I am pretty new to writing stories so I am learning as I go but thank you for the feedback!

11482368
Its in the works right now but it will take a bit as I plan to make it quite a long chapter to make up for having to cut the previous one short due to IRL stuff. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it though!

寫的太好了
我渴望更多

The Bicorns have a very captivating history.

Expertly writen. Truly a captivating story. Most likely a abandoned story. but I will keep an eye out just in case it is ever updated. Once again great job on it.

11575623
Not abandoned just a lot of irl stuff preventing me from working on it but hopefully soon I can again.

Login or register to comment