• Published 19th Jun 2021
  • 5,532 Views, 52 Comments

Nerds Are Hot - KingdaKa



Fleur is in love. Absolutely no one believes her. She can definitely do better.

  • ...
19
 52
 5,532
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 40 )

Surprisingly sweet and hot! Good work!

Fleur trying to get Twilight? Yup, it's gonna be a good one. :twilightblush:

Shouldn't this be marked with the AU tag? Nothing here sounds like anything from Friendship Games and Sci Twi's relationship with Crystal Prep or its students.

Or I totally missed it 😲.

That ending makes me want to see more

such a lovely little story. :heart: :twilightsmile:

10867527
It mentions chs, so it is a tad confusing.

Kinda-sorta-really hated Lemon Zest in this, but I really liked this story. Short, sweet, lovable, I adored it.

This was an amazing read! Wonderful work!:yay::heart:

10867500
I mean, if a beautiful woman walked up to you and wanted to be with you, would you believe it?
10867527
Or I'm just kinda spitballing this whole thing as I go. Not a story to be taken seriously.
10867928
All three of them are meant to display the various stages of maturity you see in college. Some kids never grow up.

This was some good stuff, as always. Can’t wait for more

thanks to you, this popped into my head X3

years later Lemon Zest is going to bump into Fleur, and she's going to joke about Fleur dating Twilight, and Fleur agrees, she finds it hard to believe that the two of them dated, the two of them talk till someone comes with a toddler, Lemon sees that it's Twilight, before she can anything Zest rushes over kissing Twi on the cheek, then the toddler, Lemon watches as she's putting 2 and 2 together, as Fleur walks back with a grinning, as the 3 get too Lemon, Lemon shouts "you married that nerd?!"

10868007
I mean, if a beautiful woman walked up to you and wanted to be with you, would you believe it?


Yes

10868259
Well, you've got confidence at least.

Pffft. I can get around flirty and lewd Fleur.

10868578
That is to say, I like it.

10868586
Oh, OK. Wasn't sure what to make of your statement cause I'm thicker than this story's oblivious nerd.

10868596
Well, I mean, I gave you a follow :D

Will check out your other stories when I have more time :)

Hey, who put these feels here? :fluttershysad:

Seriously amazing job bud!

10868007
I would imagine that I would be skeptical just like Twilight was. Also poor Twilight keeping her guard up for so long, thankfully Fleur wouldn't let Twilight escape. :twilightblush:

Lemon does strike me as this kind of idiot.

This is one of my new favorites.

This is too Accurate to be funny

10870922
What in particular do you refer to?

Okay, I loved this. Funny, cute, sexy and some great sex scenes. I loved Fleur and Twilight interacting like they did, and how clueless both were towards the other.

This is very well written and engaging. Great story and cute storyline.

10871639
I mean, I do like women.
10871755
Only one way to be sure!
10872049
I try to write them like people. It feels a little more genuine that way.

What a lovely story. I'm not usually much for reading romance (let alone such eroticism) but I found this immensely enjoyable. It helped that you wove such a wonderfully charming love story to get us properly invested in the character dynamic to make the payoff that much sweeter. That makes it leave a much grander impression than the usual "smut for the sake of smut" stories.

Top notch work. A+.

Now all you've gotta do is tweak the names (for copyright reasons) and figure out how the Amazon Self-publishing feature works.

I love the ending.

10874286
I felt like there should be some insecurity. Do they like her- or how she looks?
And would you even be able to tell the difference?

10874302
I'm sure that question comes to mind repeatedly.

Please 🙏 tell me what is going to be a continuation of this story.

10965448
Nah. Don't feel like there's any more story to tell.

11310594
Because it's slang and not a way to recall Fleur's French origins? Well, fair enought.

Now I'm wondering if it's from Cajun, Quebecois or if it's a direct borrowing of the word, and how this question of accord could have disappeared, but I guess you're not a linguist.

Great story 😊

Love the ending 🤣🤣😂

11780771
Well, I'm not well enough at ease in English to argument here, but if en English the linguistique property is mutual, in French this is slightly less equal.

We translate "man/woman" by homme/femme, but we also translate "husband and wife" by mari et femme which is the most common use. So, linguistically speaking, wife is referred to as the women of her husband's and husband is referred to as the man who married his woman. Literally.

Oh, yea, there is also no neutral gender pronoun nor indefinite gender pronoun, so we have no pronoun to describe a person who dont identifie themselves as male or female, nor to speak of someone who we don't know the gender. This is not strictly accurate, but the use of the iel or yel pronoun which replace the English "them" as an indefinite pronoun is extremely rare and is considered by many to be extremist, sectarian and/or an insult to the French Language.

This is why it was importent to me to explain the difference between belle and beau in French.

Sweet story. I love the role reversal. :twilightsmile: Pretty sure this is the only complete story of this pairing as well.

Login or register to comment