• Published 13th Dec 2020
  • 503 Views, 5 Comments

Tra la laaaa! - Rob_Rhapsody



Guy watches captain underpants, wakes up as captain Underpants In Equestria.

  • ...
27
 5
 503

Chapter 1: oppa undie style

Author's Note:

New story enjoy!

I wake up in the forest. “Ugh, where am I?” I said, just now realizing that my voice sounded like captain underpants.
I looked at myself. “Oh fuck, I knew I shouldn’t have got this cape from that merchant, damn it, now I’m a Displaced like a bunch of other people” I said letting my arms go limp. “Well, at least captain underpants has super powers, so it’s not all bad, I mean at least I don’t have to be the Author of this story, I would so hate to be him right now, now he has to put together a story line that matches each captain underpants comic, not to mention figure out how to introduce the bad guys” I said making the Author instantly regretting doing this. The Author then caused a rock to launch itself at captain underpants’s head. “Ow!” I said in pain.

“Touchy” I said. ‘Might as well find out where Ponyville is, have to get this thing rolling somehow’ I began walking around and eventually I found my way to Ponyville. I looked around and saw exactly what episode I was in.

“Rainbow Dash has a big head, ponies cheering her on, her being praised for heroism, yup this is season 2 episode 8 the mysterious mare do well, but not any more this is gonna be me instead of the mare do well” I said to myself. I saw the main five watching Rainbow Dash’s antics. I went over to them quietly.

“Call me silly, but I think this whole hero thing might be going to Rainbow Dash’s head” said Twilight bringing a hoof to her chin.

“Tell me about it” I said standing next to her. Which made them all look at me in surprise, and with a bit of blushing from how I was dressed.

“Um who and what are you?” asked Applejack.

“I am Captain Underpants, Faster than a speeding waistband, more powerful than boxer shorts, and able to leap tall buildings without getting a single wedgie! Night and day, I fight for truth, justice and all that is pre-shrunk and cottony!” I said doing an arms at the hips superhero pose and looking determined. ‘I feel like such a fucking idiot’

“Ooh, you’re super hero? What powers do you have?” asked Pinkie pie.

“superhuman strength, durability, flight, and "wedgie power" where I can pull unlimited underwear from my utility waistband!” I said trying to look as serious as a guy in his underpants could possibly be.

“Ooh, so cool!” said Pinkie, getting all happy.

“If you want, I might be able to bring skittles over there, down a few pegs” I said pointing a thumb at Rainbow Dash.

“Hmm, that might not be a bad idea” said Twilight rubbing her chin. “Alright captain underpants, you’re on the job!” said Twilight.

“If I do will I be paid in cupcakes?” I asked rubbing my hands together.

“Sure, here’s a down payment” said Pinkie, hoofing me a cupcake. I took it and had a bite.

“Mmmm, oh yeah, this arrangement will be perfect, these cupcakes are delicious!” I said, eating the cupcake with CU’s goofy grin. (CU will be short for captain underpants)

“Glad you like them now get to work, Captain Underpants!” said Pinkie, pointing a hoof.

I stood up straight and gave her a salute “Yes mam!” I said running off.


—Later—

I saw a hot air balloon beginning to fall. ‘Now’s my cue’

“TRA LA LAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted triumphantly.
I jumped from one building to the next. Then I jumped and caught the pony inside, while Rainbow got caught by the balloon.

I put the pony on the ground and watched as ponies began to cheer around me. I then saluted them and struck a pose. Then out of nowhere my theme song began to play.

As soon as it was over I ran off.

I saw mayor mare from the hill I was on.

“Hurray for Captain Underpants!” I heard them shout.

I ran off and went to find Pinkie pie for my payment.

“Here you go! your payment as promised” said Pinkie giving me a suitcase full of cupcakes. I examined the goods and smiled.

“Pleasure doing business” I said giving her a salute, then running off to prevent the next disaster.


There was a carriage going out of control downhill.


“TRA LA LAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted triumphantly.
I ran as fast as I could and jumped in front of it to catch it. I caught it but I was being pushed back to the cliff. I was on my toes and stopped Right before I went over the cliff.

I then helped all the ponies out of the carriage and lifted the carriage like it was nothing. I then put the carriage down in a safe spot.

I then ran off again and waited for my next appearance.


I saw a new building begin to collapse. Rainbow was kept trying to do her catchphrase.
Luckily I swooped in. “TRA LA LAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted triumphantly.
I used memory from watching the show and was able to get hit in the head by every one. Not my intention but it worked. ‘So glad, CU can take a hit like this’

Once I knew everypony was safe, I gave a salute and ran off.



Then the dam breaks cuz Rainbow was trying to help.
“TRA LA LAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted triumphantly. I then jumped in and tossed a giant pair of underwear onto the spot where the dam was. I then diverted the flow of water by using a large wall pile of underpants.


“Oh come on!” I heard Rainbow Dash say.

I then ran off and waited to do a flyby.

Now. I took to the sky and made a few air tricks just to make Rainbow Dash angry.
“TRA LA LAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted triumphantly.


—later—

“I now present Captain Underpants with the key to Ponyville” said Mayor Mare hoofing me the key.

I then took the key and broke it in half, drawing ghasps from the crowd of ponies.

“A true hero needs no reward or praise, I do what I do because its whats right!, but now I must go, now is time to fly again!” I said doing a few heroic gestures and poses and taking off to the sky. “TRA LA LAAAAAAAAA!” I shouted triumphantly. I heard a few cheers as I took off and I smiled.

Comments ( 5 )

What happens when he gets wet would he turns in into mr krupp or wood he stay the same because in the book if snap in front of mr krupp he turns into captain underpants and if he get. Wet he turns back into mr krupp

Awww man! I would've loved to read this story, I'm a huge fan of both!

Well not many people liked it so I had to cancel it.
10999317

11365463
There is no more. It’s canceled

Login or register to comment