• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 1,903 Views, 137 Comments

The Magi-Net : Arrival - Wreck



What would happend if certain cyborg ended up in Equestria? Join the adventure of Tee Eight as he tries to find his way back home while adapting to new body and new universe.

  • ...
0
 137
 1,903

Log - 07 - Stubborn Season (Part - 2)

The duo of ponies walked towards the apple farm where at this point Applejack was not even placing baskets under the trees she kicked, which resulted in apples left on the ground.

Prime Core- That's not very efficient. System whats her current exhaustion?

Calculating. . . Levels of exhaustion of being "Applejack" currently at 76%.

Emotion Core- Huh. Even Sarah wasn't that exhausted when we broke her out of that prison.

Prime Core- Come. Let us have a chat with her.

Twilight And Tee approached the exhausted Applejack who seemed to be forcing herself to be awake.

"Applejack, can we talk?" Twilight asked. Applejack scratched her ear and pointed both of the ears towards Twilight.

"Can bees squawk?! I don't think so." Applejack shouted.

Prime Core- Don't tell me she is at this point of exhaustion that she barely hears anyone.

Calculating. . . "Applejack" current exhaustion levels are within parameters of condition "Partial Deafness".
It will be restored if "Applejack" takes a break.

"No. Can we talk?" Twilight asked again. Applejack looked confused.

"Twenty stalks? Bean or celery?" Applejack shouted. Tee frowned slightly and started walking to Applejack.

"You. Are. OVERWORKING." Tee half-shouted in Applejacks ear. Applejack frowned and slightly huffed.

"No I am Not." Applejack shouted slightly angry. Tee frowned.

"You leave me no choice." Tee stated as he took the pair of baskets from Applejack's back.

"What are ye- WAH!" Applejack shouted again. Tee carried Applejack and now on his back.

"You will take a break." Tee stated. Twilight could only watch the weird scene in front of her. Tee currently held Applejack with one hoof, while Applejack chewed in one of the tree branches.

"Ah, Wilh Noth!" Applejack responded while still gripping the branch with her teeth.

*Snap*

The branch that Applejack was currently gripping on suddenly snapped and Tee continued walking towards the nearest barn he could locate.

Emotion Core- Isn't this bit... too much?

Prime Core- No. It's Effective.

Emotion Core- Effective as in - Against her will?

Prime Core- ... *sigh*

"Let me GO!" Applejack shouted near Tees ear. Twilight ran towards the pair and matched the Tees speed.

"Tee. Let her go. Please." Twilight said in... slightly commanding voice.

Memory System - That's new. Reminds me of John.

Prime Core - Fine. Have it your way EC. But if she does something stupid, I AM DOING THIS.

Emotion Core - You mean locking her in a barn while locking the doors with our own weight?

Prime Core - YES.

Emotion Core - Hey. Vent off. Really, you seem to be more emotional than me.

Prime Core - *Unintelligible Sound*

Infiltration Program - How are we still functional if he gets easily angry or frustrated at the world?

Termination Protocol - Ever wondered why Sky-Net went all-out war on humans? That's why.

Emotion Core - And that's why I am reprograming all of our systems. That includes him.

Prime Core - Let's return to the situation on our hands.

Tee stopped and sat with a quiet *thump* noise. Applejack fell from his back and barely could stand up.

"Applejack, please listen. Applejack, You need help!" Twilight explained to Applejack while helping her stand up.

"What? Kelp? I don't need kelp. I don't even like seaweed." Applejack responded. Twilight slightly frowned.

"HELP! You need HELP!" Twilight shouted into Applejacks ear.

"Nothin' doin', Twilight. I'm gonna prove to you, to Tee, t'everypony, that I can do this on my own, with no breaks. *Ow!* Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go help Pinkie Pie." Applejack stated while starting to walk away, but instead she walked straight into the same tree she hit her head a few moments ago. Twilight sighed at her friend's stubbornness.

"This will not end well." Tee stated behind Twilight.

"Experience?" Twilight asked.

"I believe the term is -call it a hunch." Tee responded.

"Right... Lets go back to the library." Twilight stated as she looked slightly concerned about Applejacks' current altitude. Tee made a small node and both of them walked back to Ponyville.

-14 Minutes later-

'Ugh! This awkward silence is KILLING ME!' Twilight thought as they walked in quiet.

'Maybe I should start a conversation? But about what? He won't tell me much about his home or family... What about his "home" he is planning on building... yes this could work' Twilights mind raced as she searched for a way to kill time during their walk.

"So Tee, how's search for a new home in Ponyville?" Twilight asked the stallion who was slightly in front of the pair. Tee turned his head to Twilight.

"I have already found a good place to build it. The only problem currently is the lack of certain tool that would help me significantly. But as you can already guess this tool does not exist in Equestria." Tee stated.

Emotion Core - Or anywhere in this world.

Prime Core - I am sticking to the whole "homeland and backstory" IP came up with. If you have a problem take it to him.

Emotion Core - Sure, it's not like he can just mute me before I start complaining.

Infiltration Program - Oi it's better than trying to answer a question that we don't know the answer for.

Emotion Core - You mean that - We are from a different world/universe and the part that we were an Infiltration Maschine that was originally tasked with ending humanity and then reprogramed into a guardian of humanity. Sure they will understand all that if they barely have any basic computer knowledge.

Prime Core - Shut it, Both of you. We already decided on this like... 2 weeks ago?

Memory System - Exactly 2 weeks and 5 days ago.

"What kind of tool?" Twilight asked.

"It is a prototype that allows for easy extraction and usage of resources, but I believe I can make such tool. I only require some workspace in the library. If you won't mind I saw the basement was not being used so I might remake it into a small workspace, where I could assemble said tool." Tee explained.

"Interesting. What's the name of that tool?" Twilight asked.

"It will be better to give it a proper name once I make a working example." Tee cut Twilights interest.

"Right. The basement is all yours for taking Tee." Twilight smiled.

Emotion Core - Daaawwww

"Do we at least try to stop or make sure Applejack does not cause any troubles?" Tee asked. Twilight shook her head.

"If Applejack said she does not want any help she probably doesn't need it. Even if it gets annoying." Twilight responded.

"That's a bad idea. And you know it." Tee stated as they entered the outskirts of Ponyville.

"Yeah." Was the only answer Twilight had, but before they could continue a pair of ponies got their attention.

"I- *stomach grumble* What did they put in those cupcakes?!" Stallion asked.

"I don't know honey but- *Pause* We must get to the hospital." Random Mare answered as she tried not to throw up on the street.

"Please don't tell me that it's-" Twilight started.

"-Applejack. Probability is high." Tee finished. Twilight looked more concerned.

"Let's get to the hospital and see the situation." Tee stated. Twilight gave a nod of approval. But before they could go a familiar purple-green scaled liza-

Memory System - Dragon. For the final time, even the books approved it. HE. IS. DRAGON.

Prime Core - Lizard. Dragons have wings.

Memory System - Spike is just a kid!

Prime Core - 1. Spike is a teenager... I think since he is more mature than Twilight in certain moments 2. Lizard does not have wings. Spike doesn't have wings. Spike is Lizard.

Memory System - I really can't tell if that's you trying to joke around, or EC messed up somewhere while rewriting some parts of your program.

Emotion Core - Oi I can still hear you even if we are in different "Rooms". Also PC, Spike is a lizard.

Memory System - Not you too.

"Hey, have you heard? The cupcakes that were made by Pinkie and Applejack apparently are so bad, they could poison you." Spike said.

"Apparently?" Tee asked.

"Oh, yeah. I tried them. They aren't that bad." Spike stated. This made Twilight slightly annoyed at the carelessness of her dragon companion.

"Come on let's get to the hospital." Twilight stated.

"Oh, no need. Nurse Redheart already made a field Hospital nearby. Come on." Spike said as he started walking. Behind him, the pair of ponies had different look. Twilight was concerned, while Tee had his eternal Poker face.

-Moment Later-

The trio now stood in front of a tent from which an -amount- of noises came which could only be compared to some kind of old human epidemics that resulted in many deaths. In front of the tent stood Nurse Redheart who currently was looking at some kind of clipboard.

"We came as soon as we heard." Twilight said to Redheart.

Redheart turned away from the clipboard and looked relieved. She opened the tent and let the trio inside. Inside was much worse than it sounded outside, ponies that tried to stay in beds had green heads, while some of the ponies managed to leave their beds and meet with ground that worked as their bucket. While some lucky ones had an actual bucket where they could throw up their last meal, but some unfortunate ones had to do it on the floor or tried to keep it to nearby bushes that were next to the tents second exit.

"Oh thank you, Twilight. We need all the help we can get." Redheart stated as she showed her one of the patients.

Pinkie Pie.

"What happened?" Twilight asked.

"It was a mishap with some of the baked goods." Redheart answered while spike seemed to be preoccupied with one of the cupcakes that were on the floor.

"No, not baked goods, baked bads." Pinkie clarified while grabbing the nearest bucket.

"Applejack." Twilight stated with slight anger.

"..." Tee approved with a silent nod.

"Oh come on Tee, you would try to take the chances like - 'See I told you this was gonna happened' " Spike stated.

"Unnecessary Underlining." Cyborg responded before going after Twilight who already has left the tent.


-The Apple Farm-

The trio has found Applejack sleeping in the western part of the farm where she... currently was held in the air by a cart that has flipped. Spike slightly laughed under his nose, while Twilight looked more concerned.

"Applejack. We need to talk." Twilight stated.

"Wha, huh? Oh, it's you, Twilight. Hey Tee. *yawn* I know what you're gonna say, but the answer is still no." Applejack already responded to the obvious question.

"Not to upset your applecart, but you need help." Twilight repeated.

"And you need rest." Tee added.

"Hardy har. *groan* And no I don't." Applejack responded as she tried to get off the cart with little effect. Twilight facepalmed while Spike quietly laughed. She did manage to get off the cart after few attempts, now she approached a dead tree.

"Applejack. Let us help you." Twilight repeated.

" Help? No thanks. A little more... Little... There. I'll prove that this apple can handle these apples. Come on apples fall off" Applejack kicked the dead tree which was... concerning, to say the least.

"Should I tell her that she is currently kicking a dead tree?" Tee asked Twilight who just looked tired by Applejacks annoying pride. It was loud enough that Applejack heard and looked at the dead tree.

"I knew that." Applejack lied and started walking away.

"Listen AJ. I just came back from Ponyville Urgent Care and--" Twilight started but was cut off by Applejack.

"You know, I'm a little busy to get lectured right now, Twilight." Applejack said slightly pissed off.

"But if you'd just let us help--" Twilight tried again but had little effect.

"Ugh. No, no, NO! How many times do I gotta say it? I don't need no help from nopony!" Applejack shouted and walked away.

"Ugh! That pony is stubborn as a mule." Twilight stated as she is almost done with her patience.

"I will go with her. If she does one last mistake, I will not hesitate." Tee stated while obviously sounding annoyed. The sentence made a chill run on Twilights spine. When she turned to see the stallion she found only a Mule [who made a mule braying] and Spike who currently looked slightly concerned.

"No offense." Twilight said to the Mule.


-Ponyville-

Tee now observed Applejack from the nearest groups of bushes he was able to find. At some point, he found out that she went to Fluttershy's house. She was greeted by the yellow pegasus and they both walked away. At some point, the cyborg managed to get in range of their conversation. The road they were walking was crowded with rabbits.

"-much for offering your herding skills for the annual rabbit roundup." Fluttershy was the first one to be heard. as she walked in front of Applejack.

"Why are we doin' this?" Applejack asked while still having slight anger left since Twilight's attempt in persuading her. Applejack went in front of Fluttershy.

"Well, lots of new baby bunnies have been born, so it's my job to get a count of all the new families." Fluttershy answered.

Prime Core - ...

Emotion Core - What?

Prime Core - Why would you give a delicate job to Applejack?! Even Pinkie is a much better option.

Emotion Core - Didn't you kinda space out every time she breaks-

Prime Core - Don't. Cows already made MS going all out biology from Earth and the impossible amount of chances of having more than one sapient and sentient race.

Emotion Core - Don't remind me. The entire night I spent listening to his history lesson. Though Sky-Net did send some observer drones back to the "stone age" and before that, during testing of TTW.

Memory System - Correct. And EVERY SINGLE RECORD points that THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Prime Core - And they said Magic was impossible.

Memory System - Same about reincarnation.

Termination Protocol - Shut it up there. I'm trying to sleep here.

Infiltration Program - You aren't sleeping... mostly.

Termination Protocol - Yeah yeah. Get the "Ponyfied" resistance battle #062 simulation going again. I need to get a better high score.

Infiltration Program - Already done. Plus I don't think you can go any higher.

Termination Protocol - Then add more stuff, add more objectives. Hell, make an entire copy of a random state and make it an open-world scenario.

Prime Core - *sigh* Could you two not use up 30% of CPU while you do this, and if possible, not 90% Graphic Core.

Infiltration Program - No promise was ever made.

Prime Core - You and your stupid cryptic talk.

Infiltration Program - I heard that.

Emotion Core - *sigh* Here we go again.

"-They're a timid bunch and need to be treated gently." Fluttershy said while cyborg had small internal war.

"I do NOT need any direction on corrallin' critters. Right, Winona?" Applejack asked the dog. Winona barked in response.

Memory System - *whew* I'm glad the dogs aren't talking. The last thing I would like is a talking pigeon.

Emotion Core - In this place. After all the weird stuff that happened. I think PC has one thing right. There is no point in debating about the science and other rules of the universe.

Memory System - Shouldn't you stop them?

Emotion Core - Stop what?

Prime Core - For the sake of all human religions. PONIES DONT KNOW WHAT A CAR IS!

Infiltration Program - What if they steal vehicles from P-Sky-Net and make their own version?

Termination Protocol - MOAR ENEMIES!

Memory System - Actually. Don't bother answering.

*THUMP*

"That's right! Let's go, bunnies. In the center. Hop to it. Swell. Just swell. Put 'em up, Winona!" Applejack commanded the bunnies which ran away. Winona barked and started going after the bunnies which hid in bushes.

Prime Core - ...

Emotion Core - ...

Memory System - ...

Termination Protocol - Give'em more plasma guns.

Infiltration Program - On it!

Emotion Core - I'm. F*ck*ng. Done.

Prime Core - So original plan approved?

Emotion Core - I don't think you need approval for this.

Prime Core - Well yes. Just asking if you are on the same ship.

"Applejack! Winona! Stop! You're scaring them." Fluttershy stated but it had little effect. Tee walked out of a random bush and started walking towards Applejack's nearest interception.

"We know what we're doin'. Get along, little bunnies." Applejack responded to Fluttershy as she surrounded the bunnies with Winona. Winona barked at the rabbits which were pushed to the corner of a fence. Before Tee could reach Applejack a horde of bunnies ran past him. Applejack was about to run behind them but hid Tee's chest. A quiet bang could be heard and Applejack felt as if she made a full-force impact with a frying pan. She mumbled something unintelligible and fell into unconsciousness.

"Fluttershy, Deal with the horde. I will take Applejack somewhere where she does not repeat her mistake." Tee commanded. Fluttershy didn't object and flew towards the town. The cyborg placed Applejack on his back and started walking back to the farm.


Twilight currently was on her way to the library. The town was quiet and calm as of right now. But the moment was cut shortly after Twilight saw ponies lying on the ground. Twilight gasped at the sight. One of the mares rose her head and-

"The horror, the horror." -she said.

"It was awful." Another mare added.

"A disaster. A horrible, horrible disaster." Yet another Mare added. Twilight was confused, the entire town was intact as she looked down the street she was walking.

"I don't get it." Twilight stated. One of the mares stood up and ran towards a garden.

"Our gardens, destroyed." One said.

"Every last flower, devoured." Second said.

"By... by... THEM!" Third said as she pointed at another garden where rabbits were rampaging and eating every flower they could find.

"Oh my. Oh... Please stop, little bunnies. Oh no! Please, let's go home. Oh my goodness." In the middle of chaos, Fluttershy was trying to stop those rabbits.

"All right. Enough is enough." Twilight said to herself. She was done with Applejacks Pride.


-Farm-

Twilight searched half of the farm and she didn't find AJ anywhere near apple trees.

"I will go with her. If she does one last mistake, I will not hesitate." Tee-s voice rang in Twilight's head.

'Oh crap. I hope Tee isn't upset.' Twilight thought as she remembered Tee-s last sentence. After more minutes turned into few hours she was tired and decided to check AJ's home.

To Twilights surprise Tee stood in front of the barn doors as if blocking them...

'Is he ... blocking Applejack in her own barn?' Twilight thought as she remembered the outlandish weight Tee has. Stallion noticed her and waved at her to come. Twilight approached Tee who looked... weirdly he had a very relieved emotion.

"Is AJ fine?" Twilight asked. Tee looked at her then opened slightly the barn doors and peeked inside. Inside Twilight couldn't see anything since it was almost the middle of the night. She charged her horn and saw that Applejack lied on one of the haystacks, and she was sleeping... but something was off. She seemed to be sleeping for a while now.

"Tee..." Twilight started speculating.

"When she panicked the horde of rabbits, she decided that chasing them was the best option.

But instead of checking if someone or something was behind her she just ran.

And she ran into my chest head first.

Which resulted in her current unconsciousness." Tee finished his explanation. Twilight was confused at first, but she seemed to slightly relax knowing that her friend is only asleep... well kinda.

"Do you want me to wake her up?" Tee asked. Obviously Twilight wanted to talk to her friend since she had some rest and could be slightly more reasonable... Right?

"How are you going to wake her up?" Twilight asked. Tee only understood this as a yes to his previous question.

Emotion Core - With the classic wake up jump.

Prime Core - You mean ... oh yes. Payback time.

Twilight watched as Tee left the barn for few moments and came back with something in his right hoof which was... A cube of ice?

As soon as Twilight saw the cube she knew what Tee was going to do. Tee stood next to AJ and had the ice cube placed on the back of her neck.

The reaction to the immense cold was almost instant. Applejack yelped loudly and jumped so high Tee could only see one of the cat videos from Earth, which made a small smirk on Tee-s face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Applejack yelled at Tee from the upper level of the barn holding to one of the supporting pillars.

"1. All the collateral damage you made in Ponyville.

2. Your Prides Ignorance.

You are getting off easier since an Ice Cube is better than paying for collateral damage and poisoning half of the town." Tee said directly, which made Applejack slightly cringe.

"But Ah didn't do anything." Applejack stated innocently.

"Wait. You mean you don't remember? You helped Rainbow Dash Crash. You helped Pinkie in baking which resulted in baked bads, and you made Fluttershys rabbits panicked and they went all out on Ponyvilles gardens." Twilight told Applejack all that she did in this one day.

"I brought you here because you need help and break." Tee stated behind Twilight.

"Buth Ah am almost finished. Give me a day and all apples should be done." Applejack said to the pair.

"Done with what?" Tee asked.

"With the harvest. Last apples are just about on the western part of the farm. How d'ya like them apples?" Applejack stated. Tee raised his eyebrow. Big Mac entered the barn as if right on cue.

"What about half of Eastern, Southern and Northern parts of the farm." Tee asked. As if right on cue the sun started lighting the lands where the farm was located and... only half of the eastern and most the western parts got harvested.

"Um, how do you like them apples?" Mac asked his Sister. The rest is still there. From watching the number of apples still left to harvest Applejack made a move right out of Rarity's book.

She fainted.

"Do you want to wake her up, or can I freeze her neck again." Tee asked. Twilight rolled her eyes while Mac sat next to his sister. Twilight stood above Applejack and nudged her slightly.

"Applejack?" Twilight asked.

"Applejack." Twilight Repeated.

"...Applejack..." Twilight got impatient and grabbed the Ice Cube that Tee brought and placed it under Applejack's Neck. Again the reaction was almost in an instant, as Applejack Yelped again.

"Oh, it's yer Twilight." Applejack said.

"Oh, good, you're okay. Now Applejack, I completely respect the Apple family ways. You're always there to help anypony in need, so maybe you can put a little of your stubborn pride aside and allow your friends to help you." Twilight stated.

"Okay, Twilight." Applejack conceded defeat.

Prime Core - *SLAM* FINNALY!

Emotion Core - Welp you win old-timer.

Prime Core - Gimme those spare data pockets.

Emotion Core - *Sigh* Here you go, some of the classic songs.

Prime Core - UUUUU That's a good one.

Memory System - Why do you keep betting your playlist songs?

Emotion Core - Because that's the only time when he does something properly.

Memory System - huh... Good to Know.

Prime Core - TAKE MY HAND!

Memory System - Is he really in his phase?

Emotion Core - That's how it always goes. He gets a new song then go goes for hours not only listening but singing.

Memory System - Just hope he doesn't sing that in front of the locals.

Emotion Core - If he had some stereo gear or even some speakers he would bang those out on some kind of chopper. Reminds me of when he played the "Bad to the Bone" after we entered the TTW.

Memory System - Oh yeah. Remind me next time we should make some sort of a briefcase in which we can carry clothes and stuff. Walking into that random bar while being naked. *shudder* I'm glad we have fur in this world.

Infiltration Program - That makes two of us.

"I am not taking "no" for an answer--Wait what?" Twilight stopped mid-sentence.

"Yes, Twilight. Yes, please. I could really use your help." Applejack finally asked for help. Twilight let out a relieved sigh.


-3 Weeks later-

Twilight was currently in the middle of writing a letter to Celestia. The rest of the group of Ponies was currently harvesting apples. Soon Applejack approached with 8 drinks which seemed to be some kind of Apple-related liquid.

"How about y'all take a little break?" Applejack asked.

Prime Core - ...

Emotion Core - That's the last thing I expected her to say.

Prime Core - Same.

"I got some fine apple juice waitin' for ya! *sigh* Girls, I can't thank you enough for this help. I was acting a bit stubborn." Applejack offered. Tee had no choice but to put off the cart and drink the liquid. Not that it gave him anything usefull than some water that could be used for heat managment.

"A bit?" Twilight asked with vicious smile.

"Okay. A mite stubborn, and I'm awful sorry. Now, I know the town gave me the Prized Pony award, but the real award is having you six--" Applejack was cut off by Spike.

"Ekhm" Spike was annoyed.

"Sorry. You seven as my friends." Applejack corrected herself.

"Phew! That applebucking sure made me hungry." Dash stated.

"And I've got the perfect treat." Spike stated as he showed the "Baked Bads"

"Eeew... Spike, I threw those all away. Where'd you get them?" Pinkie asked.

"Where did you throw that away." Tee asked.

"Trash... oh." Pinkie understood. Soon the rest of the girls also made "EEEWWWW" Sort of sound.

"Just a little nibble? Come on." Spike asked. The girls were slightly disgusted by Spikes action.

*Chomp*

Before girls registered what happened they were mouth gaping.

Tee ate one of those cupcakes.

Prime Core - Stuff, Stuff, Stuff... oh hello there earthworm DNA...

Emotion Core - I... what... PC?

Prime Core - oh what... oh right sorry. I had to check local DNA directly. *nervous laughter*

Emotion Core - Just get rid of the stuff after we leave their sight.

Prime Core - Yeah yeah. uuuuu... what... okay... what in the holy biology is this...

Emotion Core - What?

Prime Core - Don't tell MS for the love of our processor don't tell him.

Emotion Core - What is it?

Prime Core - They have additional two Pyrimidines in their DNA...

*Discord VC Join Sound*

Memory System -01010111 01001000 01000001 01010100 00100001 00111111 00100001 00111111

- (translates into) -

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

"Ew! Gross!" Girls said in unison. Tee and Spike looked at each other and just shrugged.

Author's Note:

FINALLY DONE

Jeez this took more time than the trial chapter.

Right, a few things to say.

1. Sorry for the wait. Editing previous chapters are taking some time.

2. Might have clicked my mouse on the publish button before the chapter was ready [15th accident happened and cuz of that it broke the notification for chapter and shows its from 15th but its was made 20th]. *nervous laughter* :twilightsheepish:

3. Discord was shouting at me to get this out sooner.

4. Yes nothing much happed during those 3 weeks... *outside camera slap* "Hey I have to make some stuff fit in the timeline and how long stuff takes. Your brother is supposed to marry Cadance two years after you came to Ponyville but I'm already making an exception and cutting few parts of the time." *nudge* "What spoilers? Everyone knows about this. Well, expect you when we are going to do the scene." *another slap* "OW okay stop it or I bring Trixie few chapters earlier!" *Clears throat*

5. Profit for all.


"It's my profit to be exact." Chaos spirit stated.

"Hey, you put Tee into this mess, and then you put me in charge of what happends in this world. You only watch from the best chair... well statue." Wreck stated behind his desk.

"I did put you in charge of my theatre, did I not?" Chaos spirit responded.

"As in- He won it from beating you in a strategy game bet about surviving "Apocalyptic Event" and still being able to beat your empire, which if I remind you were by the end of that match about 34% its original size. Then yes." Tee stated while still playing on 3DS.

"Yes yes. Ruin my fun even more tin can. Just make sure that mistake with pre-publish does not happend again." Chaos spirit snapped out of existence.

...

...

"Soo... When is that second story coming out?" Tee asked.

"For God sake Tee. I already have enough work both on Earth and here. Look I'll try to get it out as soon as I actually fix 625 grammar mistakes... oh wait make that 626. And here I thought Trying to make up to season 2 Lore acceptable is easy. It's not." Wreck stated as he was stuck in an eternal grammar minefield.

Comments ( 13 )

Fun thing. Every time I publish a chapter I sit here for an hour at least, listening to some random music.
Current Example

Also, I made a quick New Chapter so you got the notification and that fanfiction understood that this isn't from 15th bur from today...

A very nice chapter good job

10638361
Thx though I'm bit late by 6 days

Nice Chapter! keep it up

This comment contains my corrections.
(Strikethroughs are unnecessary phrases that could be kept. Square brackets are stylistic suggestions.)

-

Prime Core- That's not very efficient. System, what's her current exhaustion?

-

"You will take a break." Tee stated. Twilight could only watch the weird scene in front of her. Tee currently held Applejack with one hoof, as Applejack chewed in one of the tree branches.

Prime Core - Don't. Cows already made MS go all out on biology from Earth; and the impossible amount of chance of having more than one sapient and sentient race.

-

"Hardy har. *groan* And no I don't." Applejack responded as she tried to get off the cart with little effect. Twilight facepalmed while Spike quietly laughed. She did manage to get off the cart after few attempts, now she approached a dead tree.

"Applejack. Let us help you." Twilight repeated.

" Help? No thanks. *groan* A little more... *groan* Little... *grunt* There. I'll prove that this apple can handle these apples. Come on *grunt* apples *grunt* fall off *grunt*." Applejack kicked the dead tree which was... concerning, to say the least.

[The asterisks are unnecessary.]

-

Prime Core - Why would you give a delicate job to Applejack?! Even Pinkie is a much better option.

-

Infiltration Program - [...]No promise was ever made.

-

"[One, all] the collateral damage you made in Ponyville.

"[Two, your] pride's ignorance.

"You are getting off easier since an Ice Cube is better than paying for collateral damage and poisoning half of the town." Tee said directly, which made Applejack slightly cringe.

-

"When she panicked the horde of rabbits, she decided that chasing them was the best option.

"[Instead] of checking if someone or something was behind her she just ran.

"[So,] she ran into my chest head first.

"Which resulted in her current unconsciousness."

-

The chapter's great. I just clocked these is all.

For some reason, I never got a notification for this chapter. But loved the comedy of the cores you made

Termination Protocol - Give'em more plasma guns.

:heart:

hay nice work keep up the good work

This is a nice and very funny story Hope it never dies and I hope it expands

Also my favorite character is so far the Prime Core and Emotion core

More good

Login or register to comment