• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 1,889 Views, 137 Comments

The Magi-Net : Arrival - Wreck



What would happend if certain cyborg ended up in Equestria? Join the adventure of Tee Eight as he tries to find his way back home while adapting to new body and new universe.

  • ...
0
 137
 1,889

Log - 05 - Old Ideas

-Somewhere in Northern Everfree-

Scanning local resource locations for harvest. . .

Found - 58 tons of Iron , 134 tons of Copper, Abundant amount of usable Trees.

Continue search for : Uranium, Plutonium, Silver, Natural Gas Deposit, Diamond, Endonium, Titanium, Other.


Emotion Core - Still nothing?

Prime Core - No.

.

.

.

Emotion Core - Have you thought on how are we actualy going to build this hideout?

Stop all motor functions.

Prime Core - What?

Emotion Core - How are we supposed to build the house? We do have tools but not for what you already planned... Underground hideout with all necessary equipment covered by small Shack/ Tiny House. Sure good idea... but we don't have any proper tools for that!

Prime Core - ...

Inflitrator Program - He is right. How are we supposed to build this without getting too much attention? Those 6 Ponies will search for us eventually. It's in their system.

Termination Program - I have to agree here. Even with the basic tools for maintenance and manufacture we don't have the means and time to do this.

Prime Core - I did not count the needed tools for this... What now? I cant make the hideout any diffrent since its the only thing that should suffice.

Memory System - I might have a way... but I'm not sure about it.

Prime Core - Explain.

Memory System - Well i did some digging... and found this old prototype project for Construction Nanites... but it was shortly abandoned after discovering the "Liquid Metal".

Prime Core - Show. Resume motor functions and scanning. [Accepted.]

Loading Project -NSCB-0014-

-Project Nanite Scorpion Construction Bot or NSCB - attempt number 0014

The original plan was for the nanites to be specialised construction bots that could extract and use materials in building more advanced systems. Original size was about the size of human hand but due to its size, visibility was high and first tests were deemed failure. Next version was sized down about 64% which minimised the detection probability, but at cost of its storage. It did however lower the cost of producing such "Scorbots" as nicknamed by the resistance. Which also means that self reproduction could be a possibility for future. It has no combat possibilities, the NSCB operates completely under stealth. Current problem is the power supply. The power supply in NSCB is too small to power it for any longer than week. No way of fixing this problem as of yet. Programming of the NSCB will only have it's movement programs and basic construction blueprints, while also it will have advanced stealth program same as the T - 800 models. The fabrication of such bot is easy with even small amount of resources.

Memory system - So? What do you think?

Prime core - Its one way to get rid of most problems.. those Scorbots could build our hideout while we are away, keep low profile while doing so, though the energy problem needs to be fixed. Opinions?

Infiltration program - None from me. If those Scorbots use the same infiltration protocols as me, then sure.

Termination protocol - hmm i don't know... Our high tech technology could lead to another jugment day if somone was to find and capture it. But as we saw this world operates mainly on this "Magic" so it could be not compatible with our own which uses conventional means of power.

Emotion core - Scrap... Hard decision... If we are going to accept this I will need to make sure those bots won't go renegade and create their own skynet. That's why John put me in here. So far I managed to rewrite only 17% of skynets self programs, and I'm still going to work on those for more than a month...

Memory system - If you want my opinion is that we will need at some point to acctualy have a field repair kit not just a darn basic kit which is already generous gift to a T - 800 model.

Prime core - when was this project abandoned.

Memory system - about 5 years before our time travel.

Prime core - Right I'm going to try to upgrade the nanites up to date. Hopefully we could fix most of the issues and maybe give it some more functions. Is everyone agreed.

Infiltration program - Sure.

Termination protocol - Confirmed.

Emotion core - Aye.

Memory system - Ok.

Prime core - new side mission - upgrade the Scorbot and create a prototype.

Accepted.

Most resources required for construction have been found in Everfree sector 662-112 , only resources left for construction are - cables, motor fluids, high energy transmitter.

Searching memory. . .

Found - Possibility for creation of motor fluids by Zecora is high.

Found - Equestria is in early cold war era technology and is very slowly changing into information era (military tech not accounted for , industrial development not accounted for) possibility of basic electronics shop in Ponyville is 53%.

Set markers with description -

Marker 1 - Fluid production.

Marker 2 - Acquiring electronics.

Emotion Core - What now? We cant stay here for long. Those six Ponies will search for us soon. And from what we observed they are much less active at night. We shouldn't raise much attention.

Infiltration Program - I approve. The sooner the better. My best guess they already see us as "Friend" and will in some degree start getting concerned about our absence.

Termination Protocol - Do what you want. Just don't wake me unless it's important.

Prime Core - *sight* I sometimes hate you all. Fine, System change destination to Ponyville.

System - Changing Destination - Everfree } Ponyvillee - Accepted.

Prime Core - Now if you allow me I'll be busy with upgrading the old design.

Emotion Core - Good Luck.

Prime Core - We don't have "luck", We have ourselfs.

Memory system - Wow. The one time you acctualy said something inspirational. I'll save it for quoting.

Prime Core - *sight* Anyway EC. I might have an idea on how to get proper readings on this "Magic".

Emotion Core - I'm listening.


-Meanwhile in Ponyville-

"All of you are sure that you couldn't find him?" Applejack asked the group that currently was outside the library.

"I flew all over Ponyville and couldn't find him." Dash Responded. Currently with her was Apllejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Spike.

"Anyone seen Twilight and Pinkie?" Spike asked. To his answer Twilight appeared with Pinkie by her side coming from direction of town hall.

"*sight* I went to the Mayor to ask if she knew where Tee would stay. But you can guess the answer." Twilight explained.

"I remembered that i have as of yet to give him Welcome to Ponyville Party. But i can't find him anywhere in town. It's like he is not in town at all!" Pinkie stated. Rarity and Fluttershy gasped, Twilight scratched her chin, Applejack seemed deep in thought.

"But where is he if not in Ponyville?" Rarity asked.

"What if he went somewhere dangerous." Fluttershy speculated.

"Now everypony calm down. Tee is a traveler, so ah guess he just doesnt know how to stop in place for sleep, and instead went on some small journey." Applejack stated.

"Well he did say he isn't from Equestria, and if he did venture this far into Equestria by himself then he probably knows how to deal with any problems that come up. But that still wont stand... I don't want to see him sleeping on some rock." Twilight stated, group agreed.

"If I was a traveling big stallion, where would i want to set up my house?" Pinkie asked herself. Spike snapped his head towards Pinkie.

"Pinkie that's it. Now I remember. Back in the library before I went to sleep, We had a small talk about locations for his home. He asked about a place with small amount of Ponies and some big rock formation. But i don't know any other place closer to Ponyville than -" Spike explained but was cut off by Twilight.

"- Everfree. Spike are you sure about it." Twilight asked.

"Yes. He did mutter something after i said that "who would dare to live there?" but i don't know what." Spike stated.

"Ah think Spike here is right. When he first came to Ponyville he came to our Farm. He came from Everfree forest. So he probably knows the forest well at this point." Applejack added. A cold wind passed from direction of Everfree.

"*shudder* Ugh, it's getting cold." Twilight slightly shuddered.

"Anypony else hears this wierd noise?" Pinkie asked. The group looked at her and started listening for anything.

*Bush Noise*

"Whats- Shhhh!" Applejack started but got interrupted by Twilight. They listened again.

*Bush Noise* *Bush Noise*

"Does anypony hear from what direction this noise is coming?" Twilight asked. *Bush Noise*

"I think I know... Over there." Fluttershy pointed at the group of bushes under Library. The group quietly moved towards the noise making bush.

*Bush Noise*

*Bush Noise*

*Bush Noise*

"Let's see what monster is in here!" Dash stated and started her "attack run". She was blocked by Twilight's Magic.

"Um... Girls..." Fluttershy pointed into the bush. Twilight moved one branch of the bush and to their suprise inside was a familliar stallion , his ears kept hitting some parts of the bush wich made the sound.

"Heh... Let's leave the "Bush Monster" to his sleep." Applejack looked at Dash who had her jaw slightly hanging in the air.

"All right girls I suppose this is where we finish our search. You all go home... I'll try to get him inside the library." Twilight stated. Most of the group accepted to call it a day. Twilight and Applejack stayed.

"Right now lets try simple levitation spell." Twilight said to herself.

"Twilight, Ah don't think that's-" Applejack stated but couldn't finish before Twilight charged her horn. Tee's body now glowing in lavander magic slightly moved....

And that's it, It slightly moved.

"Ow ow ow. By Celestia he is heavy. He weights more than my brother." Twilight stated as she rubbed her horn.

"Twilight... I won't ask how you know yer brothers weight. But Tee said himself before when we used serpent as a "bridge" to cross the river. Maybe this the reason he didn't use the chance and went through the river. Let me help you." Applejack stated. Both Twilight's magic and Applejack's strength tried to move the heavy stallion.

They managed to roll him half a meter towards the library entrence.

"Ah. You are right. He is heavy." Applejack stated as they slowly rolled his body like some sort of barrel.

"That's an understatement." Twilight added.

-Few more sweating moments later-

"Right. I will not even bother with trying to get him to bed. Even trying to lift him on the couch could end up in disaster with his weight. Give me a moment I'll bring something to cover him." Twilight stated. Applejack could only nod in agreement.

"I'm *pause* expecting *pause* explanation for yer weight *pause* tommorow." Applejack demanded from the sleeping stallion. Soon Twilight returned and covered the stallion with a blanket. Applejack slowly left the library while Twilight turned off the lights.

.

.

.

.

Emotion Core - So... Results?

Prime Core - Very Fascinating. Natural way of generating such energy is beyond me. But this is diffrent world so It will take some time before i discover the origin of this "Magic".

Emotion Core - Anything else?

Prime Core - Well, Most of our means of power are far more powerful at the cost of having fuel. But their magic is interesting... This Gravity Manipulating spell created as much energy as 13% output of early Nuclear Reactors, and that is in itself powerfull. I wonder what would be the amount of magic generated by Alicorn.

Emotion Core - Don't. Or at least not yet. We still need to keep low profile remember? You still didn't finish our fake backstory that did count the part of our cybernetic "Past".

Prime Core - Yes yes. Anyway we should power down to conserve any power we have. We don't have unlimited power, but if we do "sleep" like the locals we could save at least 39% of what we use. That alone gives us around 8 years before we have any noticeable problems.

Emotion Core - Right... System power down most systems. Leave procesor and passive sensors on. We still need to plan on our new Scorpions.

System - Powering Down Minor and Motor Systems - Accepted.

Emotion Core - Right, wake up the other guys lets not leave them unaware.

Prime Core - Fine.


-Canterlot Castle-

"We have missed this room. On the moon We didn't have much with Us... Thou have left most of Our belongings how they were. Even if Thou moved the castle. Thanks Tia." The Night Princess stated as she walked through her room.

"Oh Lulu. You will need to learn modern equish speech... Also I see something is bothering you sister. What is it?" Cellestia aksed. Luna hesitated slightly, she turned towards the stars that glimmered outisde.

"It's ... It's just that We don't know if We are going to be appriciated. What if Our subjects reject me or... or *sob*" Luna started slightly tearing up. Celestia hugged her with one of her wings.

"Luna... Don't worry with time our subjects will appriciate you. But remember that being appriciated comes with being responsible and working towards this reputation. I hope you will manage with it. How about we start slow. I remember you once used to visit someponies nightmares and got rid of them. They were greatful for your assistance. Maybe this coul be on thing you could start with." Celestia stated as Luna now reminded of one pony she visited before her banishment.

"Thou are right. We shall work towards reward that will be our appriciation. Thanks sister." Luna stated. Celestia noded and left Luna in her room. Luna wouldn't have any Night Court's for some time since she need's to get accustomed to her new home. While Celestia managed somehow to recreate Luna's room from before her banishment.

Luna made her way towards the bed and fell in sleep. But instead of finding herself in her own dream, she stood among many other dreams that were connected by doors that showed their owners.

She was in dream realm.

Luna passed many doors, few unique, others the same. As time passed Luna was getting bored. Apperantly nopony had any nightmares tonight.

But then one door got her attention. It looked metalic and black, with many cables surrounding it. In its centre was a red cutiemark that represents the owner... but Luna has no idea what it's supposed to mean.

Author's Note:

Today on Author's Notes are....

Explanation?

Why not.

As you already see Tee has been quite more alive in his talking / self talking.

Why?

Two reasons:

-Magic.
-Learning proces.

Emotion core is a program that John Connor (leader) uploaded to Tee before his time travel. It had few main purpouses :

- Learning emotion codes.
- reprogramming all skynets programs.

Yes I will use the multi program personalities as motive for certain episode in future. (Evil Smirk of Trixie)

Is Tee going to be still an "logic in first place" talker? Yes... Cuz I can't have him being the Mary Sue he could be (which I almost made by mistake before even publishing this story... I had few days to rewrite his lines so they sound between a Vulcan and machine... Which I learned faster than I managed to learn how to speak Yoda style for Zecora's sake)

Anyway on the other news of the story I mentioned.

As you already know it's going to have an steady word line per chapter... But it's going to be secondary project which means that it's going to have LONG waiting times for new chapters. (Long as hell I'm writing prologue for 2 weeks now and I'm still cutting few edge's here and there while correcting every error I spot.)

And also yes I'm going to confirm what certain chaos God brought before, Twilight is going to be Main character with an OC that also is Main Character. (The story will also contain much more OC's than I originally planned but as far as my creative writing goes... Well even I confuse myself on -What did I think back then.- but you know.) That's why I write those two fictions... As well as I get some satisfaction and I vent out most of my IRL stress.

Sry for short chapter. I'm trying to keep our 3-4 days of publishing time.

Right this Authores notes are already long.

Have a nice end of Christmas week.