• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 1,904 Views, 137 Comments

The Magi-Net : Arrival - Wreck



What would happend if certain cyborg ended up in Equestria? Join the adventure of Tee Eight as he tries to find his way back home while adapting to new body and new universe.

  • ...
0
 137
 1,904

Log - ? - Reactivation [Edited]

.

.

.

.

.

Sub-systems are active. . . Warning Unknown Anomaly Detected. . . Core offline . . . Main Processor offline. . . Motor system offline. . .

First Directive - Return Unit to Operational Status, and perform SITREP - Auto Accept.

Prime Core Engaged . . . Prime Core Active. . . Sub Cores Active

Motor System check. . . Error listing changes to the motor system. . . Analyze after Processor activation - Auto Accept.

Main Processor reset. . . Complete. . . Main Processor and Sub-Porccesors Active.

Status . . . Unknown

Systems check . . . Error - T - 800 model altered beyond recognition.

Detected Visual Sensor Pair - Activating. . .

As the Sensors of Tee Eight activated many systems kicked in to get surrounding area scanned. The scans show relatively the same data as earth but there are two things that don't match:

1. Atmosphere contains little amount of Pollution.

2. Unknown Energy / Radiation type has been detected coming from most objects in the area.

Tee Eight visual sensors just came online and were welcomed with blackness. Tee Eight slightly annoyed turns on night vision mode. As he looks through his "Eyes" he sees that he is currently in a forest. Sensors detected an "amount" of creatures residing in the forest.

As Tee Eight moved his head he noticed something, his head felt much heavier. When he turned his head his processor stopped scanning the area and was having a slight "blue screen" but it was dealt with in less than 0.43 seconds. When his processor started slowly analyzing the "remodeled" version of T - 800 that was currently lying. The processor managed to recognize few parts and concluded that the "Remodel" of T - 800 was species relative to horses that lived on earth before Judgment Day. But there were so many things off about this "Horse" body. For one it was a mirror look from his previous assignment; yellow skin... Correct name is fur, Tee Eight also noticed a tail that was dark brown, long but also thin. Tee Eight need's facial data of the current model.

Scanners have found a river to east from current position, but before he could move something struck his processor.

Error - New motors not compatible with old motor movement programs, New Directive - Learn New Body - Accepted.

Tee Eight has set old motor files to storage for keeping. As he started testing his new motors for varying limits he now compared all the files he had about quadruped movement and soon he tried to recode and create a file for new motor programs.

After errors and rewrites Tee Eight finally begins to stand up, the programs still showing new errors that were swept aside by the sub-processor tasked with mastering said program.

(Insert Terminator Sound)

As Tee Eight stood he started looking around to complete scans around his area. He slowly turned and started walking towards the river his scanners detected some time ago, for every move his movement program showed new errors that got replaced and rewritten by the sub-processor. For every error, his processor corrected his movement started being more effective. When he saw the river through his eyes and approached it to get scans on his head.

As soon as he looked he saw the "remodeled" face that was familiar to his previous one. Short and blocky hair, emotionless face, the only thing that currently concerned the cyborg were those oversized eyes. Far larger than normal eyes about 7 times the size of normal [human] eyes.

Now that Tee Eight has full data on his appearance, now he rewrites most of his now labeled "old model" files so his new body fits most specifications. Tee Eight's sensors detected some kind of house inside the forest with one inhabitant.

New Objective - Make contact with local and ask about basic info - Accepted.

He started walking through the forest to his new destination. As he walked between trees and few creatures outside of his route. Most of those creatures weren't found in data banks of the cyborg, but some had "almost" looking like certain creatures from earth. There were those [now labeled] "wood-wolfs" that seemed to almost copy earth wolfs in every second of their actions, the only thing that was problematic was their wooden "skin" and amount of the unknown energy/radiation in their bodies. Most creatures seemed to not notice the cyborg as he made his way to his destination.

Few minutes later.

Cyborg was very close to the end of the destination. He noticed that there were certain substances in the air that to normal nose [Human nose] were undetectable, but to more primal predators and such creatures were alarming or even threatening to them.

Calculation. . . Local is prepared for local fauna but not for sentient species. . . probability of aggression from the local is at 39% - Continue Mission? - Yes.

Tee Eight slowly made his way to the now seen building. The house itself was built inside of a tree, probably because of the small-time to build and of local fauna, the local was forced for settling in something that already "stood" on the ground.


*Knock. Knock. Konck.

Three very slow knocks came from the front door of Zecora's house. Zecora currently occupied with brewing some potions turned to the front door. She was confused.

'What's this? Visitor? None came to Zecora unless in times of need. Or in times of mistakes...' Zecora thought to herself as she made her way to the front door. Zecora didn't have a good reputation with ponies in the surrounding villages and towns. Most called her "Witch" or "Witch of Everfree", "The one that would curse you.." and so on.

As Zecora opened her door she wasn't expecting a young stallion to come to her house. Fillies and such were a more common sight but this was new.

"Might I ask why one such as yourself are in Everfree?" Zecora asked. The stallion looked at Zecora with an emotionless face.

Emotion core advice - apologize for intrusion - Accepted.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion. I didn't know this forest is restricted to any beings. Is it a problem if I come inside and ask a few questions." Tee Eight stated.

Zecora looked at him with slight curiosity that one could be in such emotionless state as this one stallion in front of her.

"Ah, it is no problem. Everfree is free land to cross like any other, but be wary of creatures that lie in shadows. And please come inside for I have a brew to complete. Ask your questions while I work, there is no problem" Zecora answered and quickly got inside. The stallion followed and found himself looking at most of the things that lied inside of the house.

Analyzing liquids/spices/bioorganic . . . Possibility of local being an alchemist / chemist at 72%. Local's architecture is comparable to the tribal era in Africa, at time of medieval Europe.

The stallion walked to one side of the room with the least amount of items that he could damage. Zecora noticed that he is looking around in a way that she could compare to old shamans that could notice every detail from one place. She continued her brewing until she heard the stallion ask her a question.

"Are you an alchemist?" Tee Eight asked with little "emotion" he learned from his time with John. This sentient "Zebra" was proof that Tee Eight is currently in place that is not Earth. If he is remodeled in a way that makes locals ignore him or think he is one of them one of the primary concerns was swept away.

"Yes, Alchemist is my Hobby or Job. Both in a way. I'm called Zecora. What is your name?" Zecora asked as she turned to the colt. One main thing she noticed was that this colt didn't have a cutie mark of any kind. That concerned Zecora that this could be one of the few that are heartbroken by this revelation.

Warning - Question "What is your name" - High probability of discovery . . . risk accepted. New name - Tee Eight [hundred].

"I'm called Tee Eight. Are you okay with me asking a few questions? If the answer is problematic to you, you have a possibility to say the truth or say that you don't want to talk about said topics." Tee Eight answered. Zecora for a second thought that this colt could be a noble since many have a number in their name's, but this one was... too "empty".

"It is no problem to ask questions, and thank you that certain topics can be left aside," Zecora responded.

List of basic info required to gain-

1. Nearest settlement.
2. Important Rules of Area.
3. Basic name's of species.
4. Anything that gets in the way to be mentioned.

Core Note - Don't let anyone know you are a cyborg.

"What is your species? I haven't seen much in my... Isolation." Tee Eight asked. This got Zecora's attention. This colt apparently was isolated for the world to point of not knowing basic knowledge? She wasn't sure of it yet.

"Zebras are what we are called. Nomadic and tribal but advanced in alchemy and shamanic rituals. There is little of us in Equestria." Zecora answered.

"Can you describe this Equestria? And also mentioning locations where are we and what is the closest settlement?" Tee Eight gave another set of questions. Now Zecora was sure that Tee doesn't have any common knowledge.

"Well, Equestria is the land and Kingdom of Ponies. *Brings out a map from closet* We are here in the Everfree forest. As for the nearest town, it would be Ponyville. North West from here." Zecora answered. Tee took the moment to take a photocopy of the map for future use.

Warning - Target is starting to get suspicious - knock out the local? - Denied.

"Are there any rules I should know about while in the town?" Tee asked. Zecora slightly frowned but set that aside.

"Basic laws regarding stealing, fighting, and other things. Ending other sentient life is not allowed in Equestria." Zecora stated.

"Might I ask why you know nothing of common mind?" Zecora asked.

Warning - Target is suspicious - create a background - Accepted.

"As I mentioned before I was located in isolation. Other details I don't want to share." Tee started looking slightly down. Zecora noticed and was shocked.

'This can't be the truth. Somepony isolated this young stallion from the world and left him to... What?! Die of starvation!? Go into madness?! Lose all emotions!? . . . Wait. . .' As Zecora's mind was struck with the small information and many other actions presented by the stallion she knew that no matter how old this stallion is, his knowledge quote "barely scratches the ice cover".

"Oh. Apologize I must. I didn't know this was a touchy subject." Zecora stumbled slightly trying to apologize. Tee paid no attention and proceeded to look at her with that empty stare.

"No problemo." Tee stated. Zecora sighed at how much even comforting words of the stallion are empty.


"All questions I believe you have asked," Zecora asked as she saw the colt standing up.

"Yes, you are correct. I shall take my leave and make my way to Ponyville. It was nice of you to answer those questions. Thank you." Tee stated as he started heading towards the door.

"No, I should be the one thanking. I haven't got any company in this forest for a long time. If you pay no mind I would appreciate visits if you are close by." Zecora said to Tee as he opened the door.

"It was good to meet you Zecora." Tee turned away from Zebra and walked outside.

New Destination - Ponyville - Accepted.

Direction - North West - Scanners detected a road - Route Created.


New mission - find a library and gain access to info about "Equestria" - Accepted.

Tee Eight slowly headed towards the nearest road that led to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

So our beloved terminator has became pony. To make things clear its:

But without horn, guns, outfit, glasses. And instead of this "let it be" tail he has thin and bit longer one. His hair is identical to his old one short and block like.

No he wont get anything else than his terminator powers [ cough cough almost invincible, strenght to carry tons of stuff, and already activated learning processor ( he learns and adapts) ]

Give out your suggestions and critic cuz i love watching your reactions and etc.

Ps: if you dont want to read doesn't mean you just put a dislike cuz "I wont read this is stupid". I saw so many decent-ish stories that have so much dislikes only cuz the way of writing might not be do liking of user or other mistakes of creator.

Plus remember i have many other stories currently un-published.