• Published 8th Dec 2020
  • 1,887 Views, 137 Comments

The Magi-Net : Arrival - Wreck



What would happend if certain cyborg ended up in Equestria? Join the adventure of Tee Eight as he tries to find his way back home while adapting to new body and new universe.

  • ...
0
 137
 1,887

Log - 01 - Farm and Library [Edited]

For the last 38 minutes, Tee Eight was moving through the forest getting all kind of data from the forest while moving towards the town called Ponyville. Sub-processor now having dealt with most of the movement program error's made the cyborg move in a systematic and fast pace. Sensors detected many things ranging from nests of creatures, ruins, caves, rivers, and many more.

Notification - Rules approved by the main processor, no weapons currently in possession,

Previous Mission - Protect John Connor deemed a success,

New mission - Find a way back to home universe/Earth,

Side mission - Gain more information on local civilization to avoid detection - Accept All.

The cyborg barely noticed that the sun started cutting through the empty patches of the Everfree forest, he was getting close to the edge of the forest.

The forest suddenly stopped and the view of grass and hills that came to Tee Eight's vision was much different to that of Earth's environment after and before Judgment Day. in distance, Tee could notice few buildings, looked almost identical to few buildings that cyborg had in his data from the earth.

A Barn is part of a farm used for storage of tools and hay.


The cyborg advanced towards the farm and noticed that it was mainly composed of what seemed like apple's from the earth.

Note - This is a different world. Things might not be what they seem.

Side Mission - Ask local's in the farm for the direction of the town "Ponyville" - Accepted.

Tee now moving between the apple trees noticed some movement on the south. His eyes locked on another quadruped much more like himself, the only difference being the color of fur, "cowboy" hat, three apple type of tattoo on its ... Correct term is "Flank", add to the dictionary.

"Yeeehaaw!" Quadruped yelled in a feminine voice, as she kicked a tree with her back legs. Shortly after the kick, "apple's" dropped from the tree into baskets placed under it. One of his processors calculated that this species, now labeled "Ponies" had higher strength than the average human. . . Depending if this is ordinary local.

As soon as Tee approached the Pony, she turned towards him.

"Ah' see we have a visitor! Welcome to Sweet Apple Acres. Name's Applejack. It's nice to see fellow earth pony come by. What can Ah' do for ya, mister...?" Applejack asked. She slowly examined the light yellow stallion in front of her. Slightly higher than average, simple mane style with long thin tail both in dark brown. She noticed the emotionless face on the stallion but she shrugged it off. For all, she knew it could be something non-important.

Anomaly detected - name "Earth" pony could lead to the assumption there are specific races in "Pony" kind - more info required.

"If it is no problem, I only asking for direction of Town called Ponyville," Stallion asked. Applejack still gazing upon him noticed few other details that were unseen to the normal eye, some kind of cuts or recovered wounds that looked like he fought with Cerberus.

"Ponyville is just down the road from the main entrance to our mighty Acre's. Might Ah' ask your name and from where you are? I certainly haven't seen your type anywhere nearby." Applejack responded.
Tee eight turned towards the main entrance of the farm.

"My name is Tee Eight. I'm not from anywhere near Equestria. Also. . . you seem to have some guests coming this way. . . they look like inspection of sorts. Pony and Lizard." Tee stated. Applejack turned and saw the newcomer's and looked at Tee Eight.

'How did he see them that far away? ... Huh must be the supervisor for Summer Sun Celebration.' Applejack thought as she squeezed her eyes to just bearly able to see the newcomers. A lavender unicorn and a small dragon carrying some kind of paper were slowly walking towards the farm.

Anomaly detected - 2 New species detected - One is a "Pony" but with a bone extension from the forehead . . . match found - human mythology describes them as "Unicorns". The other is reptilian that seems to be bipedal. . . currently holding paper only comparable to the papyrus of ancient Egypt. - More info required.

"Huh... Thanks for tellin. Care to come with me to meet them? Haven't seen them anywhere in Ponyville, so they also must be new here. You might join them as they explore Ponyville." Applejack suggested. As far as she knew those newcomers would be her new neighbors.

Calculating . . . - The suggestion of local "Applejack" has 62% of helping in the main objective - Accepted.

"No problemo. Let's go." Tee stated.

As both of them moved toward's the newcomer's Applejack noticed that this stallion didn't have a cutie mark. She looked slightly down as it reminded her of her sister that has yet to discover her destiny. When they were close to the gate they got spotted by the pair of newcomers. As the lavender Unicron sighted before moving forward, Applejack already in front of Tee moved her front leg to make a. . . handshake?

"Let's get this over with. Good afternoon. My name is Twilight Sparkle-"
Twilight got interrupted by a sudden hoof-shake from the orange mare. Behind the mare, she noticed a higher than average pony light yellow stallion.

"Well, howdy-doo, Miss Twilight, a pleasure makin' your acquaintance. I'm Applejack. So, what can I do you for?" Applejack stopped hoof-shaking, but Twilight's hoof kept going in the air until it got stopped by the lizard that snickered quietly.

"*Clears Throat* Well, I am in fact here to supervise preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration. And you're in charge of the food?" Twilight asked while regaining professional look. She examined both ponies in front of her and didn't see exactly anything out of ordinary.

"We sure as sugar are! Would you care to sample some? You too can join Tee." Applejack responded.

Chance to analyze local food - chance to decrease detection from locals - Accept.

"I will join you. Testing local plate would be a good idea." Tee stated. Twilight was looking at the stallion and pondered, why he answered with such emptiness, but she shrugged the odd thought of her.

"As long as it doesn't take too long..." Twilight answered but stopped as she saw Applejack running past Tee.

*Triangle Ringing*

"Soup's on, Everypony!" Applejack yelled. Suddenly next to three newcomers, a horde of ponies dragged them to the table.

"Now, why don't I introduce y'all to the Apple family?" Applejack stated. Tee Eight looked at her while Twilight started to regret her decision.

"Thanks, but I really need to hurry-" Twilight again got interrupted by one of the ponies. Applejack started introducing most of her family while each of them has "placed" their "samples" that kept piling up on the table. Twilight and the lizard creature both kept looking at the rising mountain of apple-related consumables. Tee Eight only looked at the food in front of him.

Note - Current world possesses earth consumables. . . calculating. . . probability of race "Pony" being herbivores is currently at 61% - more info required.

Tee's sensors got scans on the pile of food on the table, the only thing he got was that most resembled human-made food. Applejack seemed to run out of air and made a loud and deep breath.

"Big McIntosh, Apple Bloom and Granny Smith." Applejack "gave" Twilight apple.

"Up'n'attem, Granny Smith, we got guests." Applejack woke up the elder pony. Granny Smith the eldest pony in this Side of Equestria [minus the Princess] slowly walked toward's the crowd next to the table.

"*snort* Wha..? Soup's on? I'm up, here I come, ahm comin'..." Granny slowly reached the table. Applejack put her front leg on Twilight ... hoof is the correct term . . .

Side Note - get a dictionary.

"Why, I'd say you're already part of the family!" Applejack stated. Twilight spat out the apple Applejack "gave" her before and started nervously laughing.

"Okay, well, I can see the food situation is handled, so we'll be on our way." Twilight tried to save herself. Tee could only watch as she tried to avoid the "sample's" on the table. The cyborg already took one of said samples and made a test on its chemical composition. Most of the data was the same as its relative on earth. . . the only difference being the almost lacking amount of radiation.

Calculating. . . Warning - Current Unit didn't collect enough data to calculate - tech level of local government - gain more info.

Tee annoyed by the sub-processor asking for constant flow in new information is starting to "get old" as John would say.

"Aren't you gonna stay for brunch?" Asked Apple Bloom who seemed to be the youngest one in the family. She used what could only be described as the "Puppy Eyes".

"Sorry, but we have an awful lot to do..." Twilight paused as many in the crowd made an "Awwww" sound.

"Fine," Twilight stated in a defeated tone. The crowd erupted in cheer. Tee Eight could only watch as the locals swarmed them with food, questions, and few other things.

Note - "Pony" race seem's to be very sensitive to the emotions of many individuals - chance of choosing collective above a single individual might lead to misled groups.


10 Minutes Later.

As the Apple family slowly made their way back to work, leaving many empty plates on the table. Twilight was currently lying on her back barely holding her consciousness. The lizard-like creature was currently nudging her and trying to get her to wake up. Tee Eight was watching the scene while calculating many odds that currently surround the new arrival. Applejack meanwhile was in the background talking with Granny Smith.

"Twilight, come on. We need to get the rest of the list complete." The lizard said. Twilight only groaned in response.

Calculating. . . Chances of "Twilight" going to library are unknown - ask "Twilight's" companion - Accepted.

"Do you require assistance?" Tee asked the lizard. The small bipedal lizard turned and looked with relief.

"I mean... If you help me with taking her to Ponyville then sure." Lizard exclaimed.

"Help me get her on my back." Tee commanded. Lizard agreed and helped the stallion to get Twilight on him.

"I'm Spike. What's your name?" Spike asked.

"Tee Eight. Could you tell me about your species? I didn't have a chance to update my knowledge of modern times." Tee asked Spike. Spike only raised an eyebrow but quickly shook his head.

"Uhhh sure... I'm a dragon. And if you are looking for a better explanation on my species then you have hit the right Unicron. The mare that's currently on your back, her name is Twilight Sparkle. She is Princess Celestia's personal student and a real book worm." Stated Spike.

Note - this world seems to contain mythological creatures... Recommended action - regain files on human mythology.

"So what are you doing in Ponyville?" Spike asked. Tee still walking on the road from the Apple Acre's turned his head towards the small dragon.
"I have come to this area not along time ago. I never was in Equestria before. Currently, I'm looking for the library so I can read about local customs and other important information." Tee stated.

"Well, seems you are in much bigger luck. Twilight here is supposed to move into a library." Spike responded. Tee glanced over the sleeping unicorn on his back. Twilight currently sleeping could do little to resist being carried by a stallion. Spike could only chuckle as he remembers other stallions that tried to make her their "special somepony".


7 Minutes Later

As three of them approached the town's first houses both Tee and Spike heard a loud groan behind them.

"I ate too much pie." Twilight slowly came back to the land of light. She felt that she was being moved by something. As soon as her mind noticed she was on a stallion she "yelped" and jumped off the stallion.

"EEP! Where am I?! Where is Spike!? Wha...!?" Twilight questioned the stallion aggressively, only then she noticed Spike crossing his arms while having "are you serious" face.

"Twilight, Tee here helped me by carrying you from Apple Acre's otherwise I don't know how long you would have slept. You could have overslept the Summer Sun celebration for Celestia's sake!" Spike stated. Twilight slightly cringed at what the dragon said and she tried to regain her composure.

"Oh ... I uh... *clears throat* Sorry umm... My name is Twilight Sparkle, what's yours?" Twilight asked.

"Tee Eight. I was behind Applejack when you met her. As your companion told me that you are moving into this town's library. I'm not informed on any local rules, I might need your assistance." Tee responded. Twilight got a closer look at the stallion, but he looked almost like any other stallion she saw on the streets of Canterlot.

"Oh, now that's interesting... You say you aren't from Ponyville right. I'm from Canterlot, where are you from?" Twilight asked.
"Not from anywhere in Equestria." Tee stated.

"WHAT!? How in Celestia's Name you are from outside of Equestria!? All ponies come from Equestria! You have to tell me more!" Twilight seemed to get stuck in question mode. Spike only face-clawed. Tee currently had a hard time how to respond to Twilight's questions not knowing himself any of the places she mentioned.

"Oh great. Now she is in school mode. Give her a few moments." Spike was annoyed but he seemed used to Twilight's state.

After -amount- of questions being unanswered by the stallion Twilight took a deep breath and looked at Spike.

"uhh... Did I uh... start going into my phase again?" She asked while nervously laughing. Spike could only nod. Tee kept looking at their interaction.

"Anyway. I would gladly help you Tee but I have a celebration to plan and check so if you don't mind you can wait at the library for me. If you don't mind of course." Twilight said with a weak smile. Tee only looked at her and she slightly cringed at the motionless stallion in front of her.

"No problemo. If you require assistance in anything feel free to ask." Tee answered and walked away. Twilight sighed and turned to Spike.

"I swear if you called me a book worm next to him...!" Twilight started.
"Ohh, Twilight look at the sun. We don't have much time so let's check on the weather. Right?" Spike hid behind the checklist.

"Fi-" Before Twilight could finish something hit her and she landed with the unknown pony on a pool.

"hehe... 'Scuse me. Hehe..." Cyan Pegasus laughed.


As Tee walked between buildings of this town he finally noticed his destination.

Calculating. . . Chance this is the local library at 71% - Investigate.

Cyborg made his way towards the library until he stopped and checked his sensors again.

Warning - local population in this area is non-existent - alarm set on 4.

Tee pushed the door only to see a lot of ponies making "remodeling" of the library into some kind of trap.

"*GASP*" A loud gasp came from the group of ponies. Then Tee noticed one pony quite literally flying in his direction.

imminent Collision- dodge.

The cyborg takes a step to his side allowing the flying pony to miss him. The pony lands in a box with ... Confetti?

Suddenly from another closed box next to Tee, the same pony jumped out of it making Tee's processor and scanners have a "blue screen".

"TWO NEW PONIES! DOUBLE PARTY!" Screamed the pink pony. Tee could only raise an eyebrow.

Scanning - Detecting a large amount of sugar in the blood of local - local currently hyperactive.

"Oh oh oh, mister what's your name?" Pink mare asked while bouncing around.

"Tee Eight." Cyborg responded.

"Great to meet you Tee Eight, I'm Pinkie Pie, as you can see we are preparing for "Welcome to Ponyville Party" for the Lavander unicorn called Twilight Sparkle that just came today, and as you also are a new pony here I must make a party for you but I can't because I have Summer Sun celebration to attend to. *Deep breath*" Pinkie Pie told all this on one breath. Tee Eight could only watch how this mare could appear out of nowhere and behave "like a child you gave a chocolate bar".

"If it is no problem I must take some books to read." Tee stated. Pinkie only nodded and bounced away as she seemed busy with this party.

Tee walked to the nearest bookcase and started to scan for any interesting books. There were basic books, articles, comics, magazines, and a few encyclopedias. No dictionaries could be found.

Anomaly detected - Book "Magical Theory" possibly contains information on unknown energy/radiation - investigate.

The cyborg pulled out the book . . .

Anomaly detected - no fingers could be found on this unit. . . this unit is still capable of "grabbing" items - investigate in future.

Tee started reading the book. Or at least he tried. Most of the writing in the book could be labeled by humans as "fantasy". What got Tee's attention that only unicorn's and alicorns could use said "magic". Most of the "spells" were hard to comprehend by Tee's processor. It took a few hours to get the book sorted into more or less binary (which Skynet stopped using shortly after developing neural links).

Gravity Manipulation, Compressed air shockwave, the possibility of manipulating 4th dimension (time travel), and few others that Tee could not name.

Tee placed the book back at its place and noticed that the building was in darkness, but that made little effect as cyborg had his night vision. There were ponies hidden around the entrance to the library, Pinkie and Applejack among them.

Detecting sound outside - calibrating. . . Complete.

"I am so sorry, how did we get here so fast? This is where I'm staying while in Ponyville and my poor baby dragon needs his sleep." Voice recognized as Twilight stated.

"No I don't— whoa!" Voice recognized as Spike.

"Aww, wook at dat, he's so sweepy he can't even keep his widdle bawance!" Twilight stated.

"Poor thing, you simply must get into bed..." An unknown voice stated.

The unknown mare flew into the library with Spike on her back. Twilight stopped her and pushed her outside.

"Yes, yes, we'll get right on that. Well, g'night!" Twilight nervously laughed and slammed the door in front of the mare. Twilight slowly made her way to Spike in the center of the room.

"Huh. Rude much?" Spike said annoyed. Only his emerald eyes could be seen in the darkness.

"Spike is correct." Tee stated next to Spike.

"GAH! Tee Eight? Don't sneak up on us like that!" Spike said looking at now visible eyes of Tee.

"Huh, any reason for no light Tee." Twilight asked.

"Yes. That would be-" Before Tee could finish lights blinded Twilight and Spike.

"SURPRISE" Crowd of ponies shouted.

"-them." Tee finished.

"Surprise!" Pinkie said to Twilight. Twilight only groaned in response.

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, and I threw this party just for you! Were you surprised? Were ya? Were ya? Huh huh huh?" Pinkie asked.

"Very surprised. Libraries are supposed to be quiet." Twilight stated with slight annoyance.

"Correct. It was quiet before you came here." Tee stated. Twilight rolled her eyes.

"Well, that's silly! What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring! Y'see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all "hello" and I was all *deep gasp*, remember? Y'see I've never seen you before and if I've never seen you before that means you're new, 'cause I know everypony, and I mean everypony in Ponyville! -" Pinkie hyper-stated. Tee only recognized Applejack in the small group that surrounded Pinkie. But she didn't seem to stop talking. Taking the chance Tee analyzed all the locals currently in the library.

Scanning. . . Detected 3 specific "Pony" races. Local "Applejack" mentioned "Earth Pony" - "Pony" without any additional body parts; Newcomer "Twilight" identified as "Unicron" - Found book on "Magic" - chance's of "Unicorn's" having the ability to use said element at 82%; New "Pony" type detected - this "Pony" possesses small wings that allow for gliding or even short flight. . .

Saved "Pony Sub-races"

Tee noticed that Twilight's temperature started rising rapidly. As cyborg glanced towards Twilight he saw that she was red and started running towards another room of the building.

Tee walked towards the table that he saw Twilight run away from, Spike at the same time was holding ... Hot sauce?

"Hot sauce," Spike stated with worry. Pinkie snatched the hot sauce from Spike only to pour an -amount- of said sauce on a cupcake. Applejack and a group of ponies watched her with worry. Tee only raised an eyebrow.

"Ooh...What? It's good!" Pinkie said with her mouth full.

[hr

Calibrating . . . Complete -

A loud groan could be heard in the room, the sound belonged to Twilight. Spike entered the room.

"Hey, Twilight! Pinkie Pie's starting "pin the tail on the pony"! Wanna play?" Spike asked.

"No! All the ponies in this town are crazy! Do you know what time it is?!" Twilight responded.

"It's the eve of the Summer Sun Celebration. Everypony has to stay up, or they'll miss the Princess raise the sun! You really should lighten up, Twilight. It's a party!" Spike stated as he walked out of the room. Twilight mockingly imitated Spike's last words.

"Ugh, here I thought I'd have time to learn about the Elements of Harmony but, silly me, all this ridiculous friend-making has kept me from it! "Legend has it that on the longest day of the thousandth year, the stars will aid in her escape, and she will bring about the everlasting night." I hope the Princess was right... I hope it really is just an old pony tale..." Twilight muttered. Door's were opened by Spike. . . again.

"C'mon, Twilight, it's time to watch the sunrise!" Spike stated. -

"I have as of yet to know what this entire "Summer Sun" Celebration is." Tee said to Applejack. Twilight seemed to hear that and walked towards the pair.

"Summer Sun celebration the longest day in the year. All thanks to Princess Celestia." Applejack answered. Few ponies from the group that seemed to know Applejack nodded in agreement. But there was still one thing Tee didn't know.

Advice - Ask about it - Accepted.

"Who is Celestia? If she is a Princess then why would pe... Ponies worship her as some sort of goddess?" Tee asked. The music stopped and all Ponies looked at Tee with shock on their face.
.
.
.
.

"WHAT!?"

Author's Note:

When will Tee show his true nature you ask? Well... im sure that before or when Tirek appear's. [yes spoiler much but you probably would ask anyway]

Also the Human Tag is only for the first chapter [1995 Earth].

And yes i'm trying to keep Tee talking :

Still now that we have timeline set up i can finnaly get to work on next chapter.

After a small nap.

*Lies in his chair*





-BLINDING LIGHT-

"Oh stop it. Tell them that I'm going to have fun with this." Chaos God Invaded my Domain. . . :facehoof:




"Q / Discord, Please stop this. Don't you have un certain capitaine to visit? You are still stuck in stone." Wreck asked the Chaos God.

"Roadkill... Anyway Picard isn't currently anivable since the Borg have assimilated him. I belive he call's himself now... Locutus" Chaos God and member of Q continuum responded.

"Q / Discord! What did i say about spoilers! I still havent reached the Borg Episodes! I'm still in Voyager Era!" Narrator is angry.

"Much as i like to annoy you i must go back to my buissnes. Ta Ta." The chaos god has snapped his fingers.

"One day Q / Discord. One day i'm gonna make yer jokes backfire. If it's even possible to backfire anything at you." Narrator went back to his Universe.


Update - Next chapter is going to take a while before being posted. Sorry.