• Published 10th Nov 2020
  • 489 Views, 137 Comments

Forbidden Manor At The End Of Time : A Beatrix Belladonna Tale - Dr Sharaz Jek



A traveler must team up with an old enemy to explore a haunted mansion and uncover its secrets...

  • ...
 137
 489
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

Very nice! Though, good call to hint of a possible sequel

10611253
Thank you! Read the epilogue already? That was fast!

10611256
What can I say, love to read, plus got email notifications to be up to date.

And I must admit, throughout your story, your OCs got me more and more curious about them

10611261
Thank you, glad you enjoyed the cast! NotaPonyPerson and I poured our hearts into it as always!

10611267
You're weöcome. May I know more about them in a PM?

Nice ending to this. Can't wait for what'lll happen soon!

10611281
Okay, send it whenever you get the time.

Me, I struggle to create pony OCs. To be exact figuring out a suiting cutie mark and what colors could suit

10611289
It takes practice friend. Half of my characters aren’t even MLP related, but I’ve found a way to make em fit.

Good characters come from good schemes, themes and writing. I’m confident you’ll make a character that shines *3*

10610371
Hoi. Speaking of anime.

Goku: I scream to get more powerful!
One Punch Man: I train to get more powerful.

Moxxi: I fuck myself to get more powerful!

Everyone else: stares.
Moxxi: no seriously I do!

Basically I was laughing when that was happening. :rainbowwild:

10611297
I appreciate your optimism but I tried it for years, always ended up empty. Only managed to get up with a few Royal Guard OCs t, which are pretty simple/basic. Only got up with 2 OCs with the help of 2 friends respectively. Plus one I got gifted by her owner

10611311
Ahh, I see!

Well, I say don't give up. You never know c:

10611354
Thanks. Just can't Think of suiting Cutie Mark or Colors most of the Time

10611363
Hoi! No worries you'll get something soon!

10611289
What in particular would you like to know?

10611368
Thanks
10611452
Well, in general, like how you come up with them, their personalities and such

10611807
Ah, that usually comes down to what a story needs. For instance Trixie was pregnant in one fic, and I thought "What would her daughter be like?" I figured she'd be narcissistic enough to have a copy of herself!

Or in Sunny's case, "What about Sunset Shimmer's human counterpart? How can I differentiate her but keep her similar?"

Basically my OCs tend to fulfill a role my premise needs, and I expand them from there. Some of them started pretty different from where they ended up.

10611954
Ah, okay. I just found, Wet Nurse and Foal-Bearer are interesting names, thus for my attention

10611960
They first appeared in the fic Shining's Force, I pretty much gave them the kinkiest names that came to mind!:rainbowwild: Appearance-wise they're vaguely based on Rem/Ram from Re: Zero.

10611967
I see. Quite ingenious

10611807
On my end, I mostly go with themes and music that I put into the artwork. If I like the design and idea, I move forward with it. For example;

A guardian of dreams, hope, and sleep while trying to remain distant should she become too attached to someone, but also yearns to embrace her maternal side? Boom! Lady Ewe. Music and design-wise, she's got a Scottish/Celtic edge while being influenced heavily by Torial from Undertale.

A demon. But not just any demon, a walking sexual innuendo with a cockney accent. Boom! Moxxi. Design-wise, her imp form is influenced by Midna from Twilight Princess, and her Demon form has a little of Morrigan from Darkstalkers, with a touch of the hormone monsters from Big Mouth. Music-wise, anything from Caravan Palace.

A being so unnerving and alien, it's impossible to comprehend fully. The light is not good; their presence inspires horror and awe at the same time—boom! Zeloph. Greatly influenced by biblically accurate angels, with hints of Sephiroth and Claude Frollo. Musically, a lot of choir music, bells, organs come to mind, but the final boss music from Off definitely captures how ungodly terrifying he's meant to be.

10612115
INteresting thinking you got there

10612119
My thing isn't to really go for originality, but take an existing concept and make it my own thing. It's a simple system to try and breathe life into the characters I write. What do they look like? Sound like? What voice would I give them?

10612125
Sounds good to me. Me, While able to think of something, it's just to decide does it suit or not?

10635513
I would.

Doesn't work as well.

10635519
It's good everyone can choose their own theme, for me Megalomania doesn't fit how I picture it, but the other one does. While writing the scene I had something like this in mind: https://youtu.be/cUs8FEsDUZ4

10635701
I dig the piano drop. Noice choice!

10636001
Thanks! I was looking for a specific version but couldn't remember what it was called, here it is: https://youtu.be/8kqls64aYUs

11214061
Yeah.

Midnight's innocence was pretty powerful. Otherwise he would've (a) become a horny stud when Moxxi blew the powder on him (b) he would've fallen for the trap and (c) he would've been much more swayed by the twins (and everyone else by the matter) when they would flirt with him.

I think one of my favorite scenes was when Beatrix showed off her body in the first pool scene when we meet Moxxi, and Moxxi's simply gyrating her hips behind Bea while slapping the air above her ass :rainbowlaugh:

Truly, his innocence was very overpowered.

11214072
Should be lots more Moxxi in the current story.

Login or register to comment