• Published 16th Oct 2020
  • 2,332 Views, 45 Comments

Dungeons and Dicks - Jest



Button Mash the feminine priest of Cadance and his childhood friend Babs Seed the fighter go in search of adventure, only to get caught up in something far larger and far sexier than anticipated.

Comments ( 13 )

So, is it over? You said it would be done by Sunday. Not that I want it to end, mind you! If you want to write another chapter of Babs stuffing Button like a Thanksgiving turkey, by all means! :pinkiecrazy:

10490053
Yup its done, and I meant yesterday as sunday. I just forgot. XD

I'll write more if I get requested or commissioned to, otherwise I feel like this story has reached a good ending point.

The story was really enjoyable! I'm wondering, what happened to Chrysalis in the end? Did Cadance take her as a prisoner?

10493852
Yup! There were talks with me and the commissionar about a sequel wherein Chrysalis is redeemed through sexiness, but it ultimately didnt turn out in a state that either of us were happy so it was dropped.

If it had been written Chrysalis would have been captured and forced to take up a penance quest to help ponies who need it eventually ending up with her actually wanting to help and giving her life for love and being reborn as one of Cadance's chosen. There was obviously more nuance to it then that but thats the jist of things.

10493871
I understand. Thanks for the explanation. It would've certainly been an interesting metamorphosis (hopefully more metaphorically speaking than literally) though! ^^

This was a fun read thanks Jest.

10535316
My pleasure. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This was a beyond wild end can Chrysalis reformed without her dieing and falling for Pharynx and becoming a good Queen to her people.

10541036
Thanks for the comments my friend. I feel the same way.

10575906
They aint the brightest.

Moar please ...

10661712
Maybe eventually.

10661726
Well fingers crossed.

Login or register to comment