• Published 5th Aug 2020
  • 5,097 Views, 23 Comments

A Wash to Be Absolved - B_25



Rainbow Dash's need to impress Spike leads to a situation of life or death, which he saves her from—causing the dragon to nearly die for her mistake. Still alive but horribly injured, he can hardly wash himself. She helps. Then she jacks him off.

  • ...
31
 23
 5,097
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

He can hardly wash himself. She helps. Then she jacks him off.

reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/well_there_it_is_jurassic_park.gif

10369944
What else needs be said?

TLDR: "Sorry you almost died, here's a bad wing job."

It has the potential, but too long and too confusing in my opinion

That story description should win prizes!

“Nothing would get in my way. I don't care what happens to me. I'll take a-anything so long as it makes you alright.”

His eyes opened as he fell back onto the slope of the wall. “I don't want anything. I'm just here to serve another day. I'm nothing if I'm not around others. It's only in helping them I get a feeling of doing something, of being someone, coming to somehow matter. I have to be doing something. Or else I'm nothing.”

The sad thing is, all this is me. A lack of caring about who I am and only caring about helping others. I've always been the first one jump in the middle of the fight to defend someone yet just curl up and take it when the fight is targeted to me. I know what this is like. . . :fluttershbad:

B_25 #7 · Aug 6th, 2020 · · 1 ·

10370727
Glad this theme is a bit more universal than I thought.

bmAlol #8 · Aug 6th, 2020 · · 5 ·

too much drama with the character to enjoy the clop and don't like stories were Spike just feels like he just exist to serve and has no value in life

B_25 #9 · Aug 6th, 2020 · · 3 ·

Anyone feel like tossin' a remotely kind comment or nah?

After reading through the story, I must say I am pleasantly surprised. I usually am not one to enjoy a large exposition, but I found that this one actually made me invested in the feelings between these two more than the action at the end. The ending felt like a payoff to what was building rather than just something that happened. I will say the fight scene at the beginning was a bit confusing and I can’t say I know what went on besides the major beats of it, but once past that the two characters felt very real.

Good story, glad I gave it chance to impress me.

10370899
This story gave me a semi.

B_25 #12 · Aug 6th, 2020 · · 1 ·

10371038
How did it get you a truck?

10371043
Sheer grit and determination.

Comment posted by Formerly Committed deleted Mar 18th, 2021

10370899 Not necessarily "kind," sort of a 50/50 tbh, but here goes:

Your writing has this fascinating way of drawing people in with the promise of sex, and then using that "dangling carrot" effect to wax poetic about interpersonal dynamics, the futility of life, finding meaning in the little things...et cetera. It's delightfully subversive.

An engaging and interesting read, to be sure, but...the Porn tag writes a check that the emotionally-depthy material fails to cash in on succinctly. A Romance tag, certainly...but a Porn tag? Perhaps you and I just perceive the meanings of the tags differently, but to me, a Porn tag implies writing that, while it may have some setup, is rather more focused on the "scenes" than overly concerning itself with their background. It's like...comparing Fifty Shades of Grey to The Notebook, or something. Believe it or not, it's possible to write a sex scene without it descending into "Porn tag" level debauchery--which I'm glad to say, you've accomplished here.

In any case...good stuff, bruv. Might read again, but it's not really "doing anything" for me.

tl;dr came for the porn tag, stayed for the romance tag

B_25 #16 · Aug 6th, 2020 · · 1 ·

10371105
Kindness and honesty are the best mix. Thanks homie.

This here story is great, I would really like to see Spike and Rainbow healing together in a sequel! Because I can't get enough of unique stories like this. It made me actually feel, and that's saying something. Bravo B!

I aww'd as I read the author's notes. That was nice of Skeeter to do.

This story needs a sequel! Just to good to end like this. Well done😁👍

10372848
Love your stories homie.

The ol two broken arms routine, works every time.

This really went above and beyond for that 'I wanna have a mare wash spike' premise. Maybe too far, honestly, the detail and constant reminders of Spike's condition were pretty uncomfortable, and the prose was really dense and... flowery? purple? complex? Just kinda hard to wrap my head around at times. Like, excellent chemistry between Spike and Rainbow, and some very interesting characterisation for the two of them, but I'd agree with ArDee – definitely more than a clopfic.

Login or register to comment