• Published 4th Aug 2020
  • 2,998 Views, 153 Comments

Sunset At World's End - Dr Sharaz Jek



Spike travels to the edge of the world in hopes of restoring the Fire Ruby, but to do so Celestia tasks him with saving her former champion, Sunset Shimmer.

  • ...
 153
 2,998
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

awesome story my friend cant wait for the next chapter of this story:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

so spike's next step is going to be a big one huh.

Spike said, “Looks like I'll become the Dragon Lord soon. That means I'll have a lot more influence. And now that Discord, Celestia, Luna, and Cadance back me, maybe I can rescue your parents?” Torch feared it could result in an all-out war between humans and dragons that would devastate them both, but with his new allies it shouldn't be hard to slip in undetected.

Smells like a sequel!

10531272
10531275
10531289
This is the end, I've wanted to move on so I can focus on my own ideas, especially since I don't have much left to say about Spike.

10531297
ok. jest saying is all. sorry dude.

10531322
No worries, just wanted to make it clear this is the intended end.

Great story! Great series! Thank you!

10531485
You're welcome, thanks for reading!

You could do the cannibal one since it can still be implemented as a comedy.

10531792
This seems like a natural end, plus my ideas for that one might be too weird for this series.

I mean, after an orgy with an entire pantheon, where do you go from there? Understandable that you're capping this one off here. Thank you for it.

10533852
Thank you for reading and commenting! Glad I was able to have most of the requested characters appear.:pinkiehappy:

Lovely ending.

This entire series could've been better in anthro.

11753879
Not everyone likes anthro, and part of the kink is humans on dragon.

Login or register to comment