• Published 30th Jun 2020
  • 2,731 Views, 45 Comments

The Red-Haired Pirate of Equestria - King Rose



[Displaced] Hey there, I'm Shanks. Though most call me Red-Haired Shanks. C'mon, we can have a drink, trade stories, and have a good time! Just please... don't send innocent people to attack me. Celestia and Luna already tried that... didn't go well.

  • ...
27
 45
 2,731
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

~The Red-Haired Pirate is back everyone!~ I thought to myself.

:yay:

Good it is original now

Good excited for the next chapter

Nice I love One Piece Crossovers and yours just caught my Immediate attention because it is the first I have seen of Shanks.

I don't know much about Shank's abilities in the manga. Let's see how he use them here.

10310152
Shank's Haki is so strong that he could go toe to toe with Whitebeard and the heavens literally split apart just like how Gol D. Roger fought Whitebeard! I would not even be surprised that his sword would ignite black and red lightning just because how strong his haki is. Do you remember when Luffy fought Doflamingo that their haki was strong black and red lightning was igniting between them? Shank's Haki is much more powerful than that, It would change the weather and make the ground shake. Thats the power of a Yonko.

I'm assuming Shanks likely already knows the haki technique for bypassing defenses that Luffy's recently been learning as well, as a guess here.^_^

We best see some good old fashioned foot to ass kicking.

10312254
There will be, both metaphorically and literally

more for this more chapters

This seems interesting and I can’t wait to see more chapters for me to read through.

Please update soon dis very good so far

So uhh are you still working on this story?

10467566
Yes I am, it's just that personal things have begun to get in the way of getting chapters done

10467808
Oh ok, take your time.

Well it Celestia so he certainly has alot of ass for that foot. Maybe she shouldn't have gotten addicted to cakes.

is this story dead or is the chapter just taking a LONG time?

10819334
I've just got a whole load of stuff going on and school is currently kicking me in the balls. Hopefully I'll be able to get a chapter out over the summer. Sorry for the wait

10819592
its ok dude, take you're time!!!

10819608
Thanks for understanding!

New chapters ????

Login or register to comment