• Published 24th Aug 2012
  • 6,754 Views, 55 Comments

Shy Excess Substance - Art Inspired



Twilight plans to turn Fluttershy into a stallion in order to extract her sperm and intends to use it in an experiment.

  • ...
21
 55
 6,754
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )
Comment posted by PlieRow666 deleted Mar 3rd, 2021

10705224
The story that we're commenting on right now.:rainbowderp:
Edit: Never-mind.

Twilight hoofed graciously, "Actually, it was kind of fun!" This earned her a gasp from her feathery friend. "I didn't like how you sorta forced yourself on me... but still, it was an exciting experience! In fact..." Twilight winked at Fluttershy while saying boldly, "I think I'm ready for another go. What about you?"

Winked, as in, :raritywink:, or winked, as in, winked? :trollestia:

Fluttershy looked all around Twilight's room for a quick second. She asked, "You don't need me anymore for your experiment, though, right? This would just... be for the fun of it?"

:twilightsmile:: "Of course I can always come up with ideas for more experiments..."

She shook her head, and replied, "N-no, Twilight, you're... doing excellent! Maybe... too excellent. You're... pretty good at this... Then again, maybe I'm just that sensitive..."
Twilight giggled, and after winking, she went back down on her friend after saying, "That's a possibility."

:twilightblush:: "I should try this spell on other mares so I can compare the data. Just for science, obviously..."
:twilightoops:: "I wonder how Rainbow would be doing, considering she is the opposite of shy."

She looked back down just in time to watch as Twilight nearly gobbled Fluttershy's entire length down again in one nice, and easy gulp. For a moment, she tightly closed her eyes while feeling every thick spurt of Fluttershy's cream paint her throat. Twilight made this instance look all too easy, and erotic at the same time.

:yay:: "So... I see you have experience with that. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

Login or register to comment