• Published 24th May 2020
  • 6,711 Views, 21 Comments

Stress Relief - Dashie1791



Your best friend Twilight comes to you and needs your help

  • ...
14
 21
 6,711
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Please sir, can we have a sequel?

Aw that nice. ReaderxTwilight stories are always good in my book. Sequel please?

Yes sequel pls

10254996
Yeah I would like to see how things develop and like I comment last time, see 3 things, maybe some small flashbacks of Aron escapades and how that happen, see if this Equestriaverse has the system of herds, and if some mares hold feelings for him and want to join the fun, (aka the joke of Fluttershy)

And of course, the question that if he is technically a prince, or if Shining will give him the classic treat if he hurt his little sister.

10255668
Well I will like to see shining finding out. When he propose to her

What a pleasant surprise! And on my birthday coincidentally enough. Very nice. I’d love to read more.

10256574
Happy belated birthday. 🙂
I am currently working on the sequel right now.

10262991
Thanks. I look forward to reading it when it's ready.

A sequel would be great. Also do you think you could make a story with Pinkie?

A sequel would be cool.

Sweet story, I was waiting for a quality Twilight x human story in the longer department for a while now, so I'm happy to say that I loved it so far. I can honestly so a big YES to a possible sequel, there is always space for a good Twily story. :)

Login or register to comment