• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 3,174 Views, 43 Comments

Three Evil Rulers, Three Cold Hearts - Matthais Unidostres



The three rulers from the Hearths Warming Eve story have returned to bring civil war.

  • ...
13
 43
 3,174

Author's notes

Author's Notes

I can't tell when, but at some point I lost interest in this story. You see, I got bashed for bringing back one episode villains for the sake of the plot. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't. Maybe I just made them into more evil jerks just for the hay of it. Also, I just wanted to finish this thing. Anyway, I won't be doing Pony FanFiction for a while. Can you believe my parents won't let me? Oh well, maybe during college!
This is Matthais123 signing off!
. . .for a long time. . .God bless and goodbye. . .

Comments ( 10 )

Hah! You actually used changlings! I feel accomplished now.

1325371 Again, sorry for over-reacting, it's just Celestia has a real bad deal in fandom and i assume the same is happing again for characters that don't canonly have their own forms. sorry for going nuts, i apologies. i am sure this is an interesting story reguardless.:twilightsmile::twilightsheepish::twilightblush:

817891
I have you watched Ponyville Confidential? She's a monster!

just one question
how did clover, pansy and smart cookie become princesses anyway?
when they decided to become friends become frozen where they made god like beings in the afterlife?

Can you believe my parents won't let me?

What? Sequel! MOAR! :flutterrage:

1422249

It was Queen Chrysalis and two changelings in disguise. The last Wendigo appearance along with the failure of the attack on Canterlot would lead to their extinction. They need ponies to survive. If the three tyrannical rulers went in a full out war with the other pony tribes- they wouldn't be any ponies to feed love off.

Long story short: No ponies, no changelings.

Matthais Unidostres, you do know that you can set up an author's note in each chapter? Don't you?

How do you feel about this story, years later, now that Diamond Tiara been revealed to be a victim of Spoiled Rich, Trixie is not only redeemed but now best friends with Twilight's own student, Gilda is now best friends with Rainbow Dash again, and Blueblood is revealed to be a decent pony once you get past his classism?

Fuck you, and fuck this story.

Login or register to comment