• Published 18th Dec 2011
  • 3,174 Views, 43 Comments

Three Evil Rulers, Three Cold Hearts - Matthais Unidostres



The three rulers from the Hearths Warming Eve story have returned to bring civil war.

  • ...
13
 43
 3,174

Chapter 6: Gathering Storm Clouds

Three Evil Rulers, Three Cold Hearts
Chapter 6: Gathering Storm Clouds

If the sky had not been filled with dark gray snow clouds, it would have been the huge mass of Pegasi that would have blotted out the sun over the land as they flew on towards Canterlot. In front were none other than Commander Hurricane and Gilda.

"I need you to fly ahead of us and get to the castle as fast as you can," the Commander said to the griffon, "See if they have any plans or secret weapons, and do your best to foil them, or find their weaknesses."

Gilda raise an eyebrow, "Secret weapons?"

Hurricane shrugged, "You never can tell with those freaky Unicorns and their magic. Well, get to it!"

Gilda nodded, and zoomed off ahead.

"It will happen, today, I will win!" Commander Hurricane shouted.

Meanwhile, from within ranks, Buckler stared hard at the back of Hurricane's head, his eyes twitching as he fought hard against the mind-controlling effects of Horn of Warriors.

"S-s-some d-day I'll k-kill you!" Buckler hissed.


"Hup-two-five! Hup-seven-four! Hup-eleventy-twelve!" Chancellor Puddinghead called out as the entire Earth Pony marched backwards along the Friendship Express' train tracks.

"I am sorry, oh great Chancellor," Filthy Rich grumbled as he marched on Puddinghead's right side, "but those march cadents you are counting-."

"What? 'Hup-two-three' is too booooooring!" the Chancellor said.

"O-kay. . . but why are we marching backwards?"

"Why not?"

"We can't see where we're going!" Silver Spoon's mother shouted, "Look! Over there! Those ponies just tripped up again! It's bad enough that they're all drugged up by your weird hot cocoa!"

Puddinghead just rolled her eyes, "Well, duh! Marching backwards trains you to have constant vigilance! We'll need it in the battle!"

"But our progress is so slow!" said Mrs. Rich, "This is gonna take forever!"

"Well, I am the Chancellor! Whatever I say goes, GOT IT!"

Puddinghead had whipped out her trusty megaphone and screamed the last two words with all the volume she could muster. The complainers all nodded in fearful submission as the mad mare stowed the megaphone back in her mane and cackled to herself, "Hee-hee-hee! It will happen, today, I will win!"


Meanwhile, a pair of earth-fillies were operating a hoof cart and making good speed on the tracks.

"I don't like this," Silver Spoon said worriedly, "Won't Puddinghead be mad that we left?"

"Forget her!" Diamond Tiara said, "She's crazy!"

"That's what I'm worried about."

Diamond Tiara groaned, "Look, if all goes right, she'll be giving us a medal!"

"Why?" Silver Spoon asked, confusion all over her face.

"Because, we're gonna foil whatever that nerd Twilight and her friends are planning!" Tiara said with an evil little smile.

"Why do you think they're planning something?"

"Because, those six are all the same. Just like Applebloom's tree-bucking sister and Sweetie Belle's fabric folding sister. Stupid goody-goodies!"

"How do you know that?"

"Because," Diamond Tiara began, but then she suddenly stopped pumping the hoof cart, and slapped Silver Spoon hard across the face.

"What the hay was that for!" Silver Spoon shouted, picking up her glasses and making sure they weren't broken.

"Because, argh! There you go again! You keep asking me stupid questions that make me keep saying 'because, because, because,' like some kind of bucking moron!"

"Sorry. . ." Silver Spoon whimpered.

Tiara sighed and said, "Don't you think I study my enemies. I'm always spying on those three blank flanks and their stupid little families and friends and friends of family and family of friends. That's why I know that they're gonna come together in their little 'goody-goody gang' and try and save the day. Well. . ." Diamond Tiara gained and wicked smile, "We're gonna stop 'em!"

There was an awkward moment of silence, but Tiara broke it when she shouted, "Well! What are you waiting for! Start pumping already!"


The unicorn army was already in Saddle Field, waiting.

"There's just nothing left to say," Princess Platinum said softly, at the head of her massive army. Her voice suddenly burst into a gleeful grin of evil and she shouted, "Except that It will happen, today, I will win!"


Yeah, filler, I know, but it's important filler. Certain characters will play a major role in Chapter 7, really. I also sorta borrowed the thing where they all say he same thing and their faces are all cut out and shown together on the screen during those two parts of the Hearth's Warming Eve episode.

If this chapter was a disappointment, don't worry, because we get to see some action in Chapter 7. Just wait and see!

Note: Shinning Armour and Princes Candence won't appear in this Fan Fic.