• Member Since 6th Aug, 2017
  • offline last seen 6 hours ago

FanficReader920


I like reading stories more than writing them, but I thought I'd give writing a shot anyway.

T

Join Princess Luna as she ventures through the dreams of numerous creatures that live in the magical world of Equestria.

The night that this story is set is between Seasons 8 and 9. Rated T only because of implied stuff in one dream.

My entry for the Season 10 Bingo Writing Contest

A HUGE thanks to FloydienSlip, who edited this story.

Inspired by "The Simpsons" episode "22 Short Films About Springfield."

Chapters (13)
Comments ( 9 )

Aww but I wanna know whose dream luna is going to see first

10109813
This story is a loosely connected anthology. Each dream is one chapter. You'll start to get the format once I post more chapters.

"What else is there for a cellist?" Octavia countered. "Classical musicians don't just succeed on their own, Vinyl."

Wait 'til she finds out about human musicians: Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky...

However, before he had the chance to ask anything, Rarity had opened the door that led into her residence, and it was exactly like the colt had pictured it. There was a small, cozy kitchen, a hallway that likely led to separate rooms in the apartment, and an entertainment area by a set of two windows that included... a fainting couch.

:rainbowlaugh: Fainting couch! :rainbowlaugh:

We all know what this is. It's just implied, but we all know what this dream is a reference to. The normies don't know, but we do.
:rainbowdetermined2:

10154802
When I saw I had Ms. Harshwinney on my bingo card, I knew I had to do it.

There was another birthright if you were a Changeling: misery.

🎵The world is treating me bad, misery
I'm the kind of guy
Who never used to cry
The world is treatin' me bad, misery

I've lost her now for sure
I won't see her no more
It's gonna be a drag, misery🎵

Wait. If this is a dream, then they didn’t actually...?

That’s sad. :fluttercry:

Who’s to say the TARDIS IS real and this is just Derpy’s dream adventure?

Login or register to comment