• Published 4th Feb 2020
  • 6,011 Views, 36 Comments

A Problem of Transformation and Translocation - Lorewatcher



Stranded in Equestria, Joel comes across a powerful unicorn and gets into several sticky situations.

  • ...
37
 36
 6,011
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

another day in the life of hapless protang, at least Sable's making sure to spread the torture to others as well.
She at least has her priorities in order for whatever her endgame is.

Once again this was a great chapter I wonder of we will see more of her victims that has gone through TG?

“Well. At least you were polite enough to put them back.”

Man, that's hilarious.

“Don’t care. You’ll be going to storage for a bit until I have the time to deal with you.”

Well that sounds ominous. Now I'm picturing a freezer where she keeps stallions in stasis until she has use for them.

With that, she was gone, and I was left alone with my thoughts and hopes and fears. What were changelings, and why would I be ‘tasty’ to them? Would another pony find the way in? I trembled with need, trying not to scream as that would probably just get me gagged, and waited for her to bring me to whatever the Alindaie was.

Always keeping us at the edge of our seats, I see

-slowly turned into a blowjob goddes

-made to orgasm when laying eggs

-magically altered to handle large insertions

And now she is being given to a *changeling queen*

Oh yeah.... *It's all coming together*...

Una
Una #5 · Jun 11th, 2020 · · ·

Update?

This was one of my favorites back in 2020 (I even re-read some of it from time-to-time), so I'd like to selfishly ask: are you going to continue with it? :'(

Originally I just wanted to have a quick look, but then I had read the entire story instead.

And now I'm very curious what Sable has in store for him.


10236908
Well, they need to feed those 'lings after all.
And rumor says lust fueled by denial is the sweetest one...

10280884
10670473
Unfortunately the author had been offline for quite a while (Apr 2nd, 2020 as of today).
It seems like the guy (mare?) in the story isn't the only one who is being kept on the edge. Maybe forever...

Login or register to comment