• Published 31st Dec 2019
  • 2,350 Views, 216 Comments

Monsters vs Aliens (Equestria Girls Style) - Saiyan of the North Star



Flash Sentry was a normal everyday guy who was about to get married until he is suddenly turned into a lightning monster and will have to face an alien threat coming to earth along with others like him and some are sexy ones and dangerous too.

  • ...
16
 216
 2,350
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

(Lemon/Sex Alert: Scroll Down If You're Younger than 15 to Skip It)

Seeing another long running MLP story of yours(second one I think) being finished feels amazing.
Like another journey is complete.
Wonder how the sequel will look.
This was quite a fun read.

Though really disappointed that my fear on how Spike be handled exactly came true.
Where he misses out on the final battle due to getting taken out and is only a glorified getaway ride.
I know he has wings now but still bummed he was left out of the final fight.
(Him definitely having no chance for a harem now is also bummer..)

Would Spike at least get a proper rematch against Space Godzilla for taking him out of commission like that?

awesome story mate keep it up cant wait for future stories and chapters from you:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

If you're making a sequel, will it had the silly shenanigans like the TV series? You know the alien toy, zombies and attempts on creating teleportation?

wonder if the girls will be pregnant now?

11497954
I'm very fond of the From Nobody To Nightmare trope. Just look at Douche from Sausage Party.

Login or register to comment