• Published 31st Jan 2020
  • 3,186 Views, 459 Comments

The Master Mev - kazamacat



Rainbow Dash becomes a master magic-eating vampire, forms her pack, and works on managing magic with her new role. Friends help out of course. It's actually kinda awesome, all things considered.

  • ...
8
 459
 3,186

PreviousChapters
Chapter 100 - Warmth


In Tartarus, Tirek was quite surprised to hear a portal open. He saw Luna accompanied by two guards.

Luna magically levitated a small package toward him. "From Master Rainbow Dash," she said simply.

Without further ceremony, they all left.

The whole affair intrigued Tirek. He opened the box to find a small letter and a bottle. Unfolding the paper, he read the following:

Lord Tirek,

In accordance with our agreement, I will not visit until next month. Apple cider is one of my favorite drinks, and you've never tasted my Fyra's magic. I've added a small trace of it in the bottle. It is no substitute for freedom, but it is what is within my power to give you this day. Happy Hearth's Warming, my friend.

Master Rainbow Dash

Tirek opened the bottle and took a sniff. He unabashedly smiled with no one present to observe him and took a drink. "Warm," he remarked. "Interesting choice, Master." He raised the bottle in the air, in a toast. "My thanks...friend."


Applejack breathed out orange fire onto some logs in Twilight Sparkle's fireplace. "There ya go, Master. Nice and warm."

Rainbow Dash yawned and stretched for a moment before curling up close to it on the floor. "Thank you my fiery Fyra."

"And here's a blanket for some bonus warmth," Rarity offered. She levitated over a navy blue blanket with a silver trim. The master mev recognized the color scheme from the dress she wore on their first flexchange. How lovely.

"Thanks Mitria," Rainbow said sleepily. "Sorry girls. I did not know Hearth's Warming would tire me out like this. Might be a counter to Nightmare Night even if they're not far apart on the calendar. Any ideas, Rhezenda?"

Sweetie Belle blushed. "Yes, Master. I think it's several things actually."

"Oh?"

"Well, I mean, we just finished the cure for Scootaloo today...and you went berserk not long before that. The magic knew our plan for this cure, so the tiredness waited until now. This is the price for the seal on the berserk we had....Jin told us it might happen, but then it didn't until now. Next year...you might still get tired, but I don't think it will be this strong," Sweetie Belle explained.

Rainbow Dash and nodded and yawned. "Well, sorry all the same, girls."

"It's okay," Fluttershy said, gently stroking the blanket covering Rainbow's backside. "It sort of makes sense. You don't need much sleep most of the rest of the year. It might not be the opposite time of year as Nightmare Night, but the nature of each holiday is different. And, like Rhezenda said, we've officially completed our biggest project."

"We'll be sure to tell everyone else what's up," Twilight Sparkle offered.

"Should we let them wake you before they leave?" Starlight asked.

"My parents and uncle, yes. I don't see them often. I see everyone else plenty around Ponyville," Rainbow said and closed her eyes.

"Master!" Pinkie Pie declared as she bounced into the room.

"Hmm?" Rainbow blinked and raised her head.

"Here is a plate of cookies for you, just in case you want a snack sometime tonight." The pink earth pony placed it down. "Chrysalis helped."

"Oh, thanks. Tell her thanks too," Rainbow said and rested her head into her forelimbs once again, closing her eyes.

Primeva, Segunda, Mitria, Fyra, Quintaza, Rexa, Rhezenda. Yes, they all knew. Sleep was ready for her.

"Wake me for my flexchange at the latest," she uttered with a final yawn.

The fledglings and assistant quietly departed the room and turned out the light. They left the master in the near dark except for the orange glow of the fire.

Rainbow's mind drifted to events earlier in the day.


"Scootaloo!" Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle called out at the same time, as their friend joined their table in the dining room.

"How was your first flight with your big sister, huh? Apple Bloom asked with an eager smile.

Scootaloo glanced back to see a smiling Rainbow Dash approach from a fair distance behind her. "The best!" she happily told her friends.

"Master!" the other two fillies again spoke in unison though Sweetie Belle galloped over for a hug.

"Rhezenda," Rainbow said, stroking her pink and purple mane. "Crusader Apple Bloom," she greeted with a polite nod.

"Oh Master. Do you think anything we do can feel as awesome as this does ever again?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Rainbow Dash chuckled. "To be honest...no...but hey...if it did....wouldn't that be something?"

The Awesome Crusaders collectively giggled at that.

"How are you feeling?" Sweetie Belle asked another question.

Rainbow smiled at her. "Great. You?"

"Same," the young unicorn replied.


"So, have you figured out anything about what you'll do with me when my sentence is over?" Cozy Glow asked with an innocent tinge of hope in her voice.

She and Rainbow had finished a round of chess in the library. Her master was preparing to leave and speak with others soon enough.

"I have considered adopting you," Rainbow Dash admitted.

"But?" Cozy prodded. The older pegasus sounded far from certain.

"As a master mev, I am responsible for artifacts like the ones you used for the drain. While my magic has a way of avenging itself, as we both know, other ponies can still get hurt along the way," Rainbow reminded her.

"Yeah, but now that I know your magic does that, I wouldn't risk it," Cozy Glow argued.

"Even assuming I'd believe you and give you the chance, I have four jobs that keep me away from my cloud house quite a bit. It is far easier to take care of a tortoise with Fluttershy's help than...well, be almost a mom to you."

Cozy looked disappointed to hear that as her ears drooped.

Rainbow chuckled. "You actually liked that idea?"

"Well, I mean, yes. Think about it, Master. You know I want power. You have power. It's not power I can take, but I know that you share. So being adopted by you would, theoretically, open the door to more power for me," Cozy explained

Rainbow nodded. "Hmm. True," she agreed with sincerity.

"Would you deny me just for wanting it?" Cozy asked.

"'Just' for that? No, but...well, with what you did, it does make you dangerous. All I need is for the wrong thing to happen on the wrong day and poof, my ward has destroyed everything I've worked for," Rainbow said.

"But I wouldn't!" Cozy protested.

Rainbow held up a wing to silence her. "That, of course, is a risk in any plan short of killing you or petrifying you, and I won't do that. I will give you a chance to prove yourself as I've done with Chrysalis. My other thought is to have you study abroad as an information officer for me."

Cozy grew contemplative. "What, like a spy? Why?"

"A spy," Rainbow uttered with an amused chuckle. "The places you would be in would know exactly who you are and why you are there, so I'd hardly call it 'spying' though you can still title yourself Agent Glow if you like. Seems a good fit."

Cozy giggled. She thought so too.

"As for why, it seems like a service that might fit you. You're smart, and the more my team understands magic in our territory—even outside Equestria—the better. The main problem is you are not trustworthy. Rutherford allows you in Yakyakistan because he does not see you as a threat, even knowing what you did," Rainbow explained.

Cozy had grown still and thoughtful at that. At last, she looked up. "I'm okay with that idea too. I'd rather be adopted, but that one's okay. I'll earn your trust and theirs too. You'll see, Master."

"I would definitely like to see that happen," Rainbow replied. She stood up and pat Cozy Glow lightly on the head, which the filly did inwardly appreciate, before leaving the room.


Eyes closed and face lit by the warming orange flames, Rainbow Dash thought of Tirek. She hoped he liked her gift. No, he had to like it. He enjoyed her offerings before. She could ask all in good time, next month. She opened her eyes, grabbed one of the cookies Pinkie had left for her, and her memories returned to the castle and earlier in the day.


"Student Six!" Rainbow Dash called out as she approached a table of six young friends.

"Master," Gallus greeted for all of them with a polite nod.

"Everything good with Scootaloo's flying?" Smolder asked.

"Yup. She's having a great day," Rainbow answered. "How are you six enjoying Hearth's Warming in Ponyville?"

"It's not same as home with our own holidays but still good with friends," Yona replied.

"Oh yeah, I overheard some of that yesterday. What are your holidays like?" Rainbow asked the group. She was soon regaled with tales of other winter holidays that she had overheard in passing the previous day. She cackled evilly at hearing Smolder retell the winning story from the previous year's Feast of Fire in the Dragonlands. Once all was said and done, she considered aloud, "You know, maybe we could all take a trip to see Celaeno and the crew again since we're all on a holiday break, assuming they're not too busy."

"I totally want to see them again!" Silverstream declared excitedly.

"Yeah, they were pretty cool," Gallus agreed.

"I'm for it," Smolder further concurred.

"Yona okay so long as friends there," Yona added.

"Yeah, I want to go," Sandbar said.

"Awesome, I'll check in with Starlight for an escort. I'm showing Chrysalis around the world, so this would be a good trip for her too," Rainbow remarked.

The students showed signs of hesitance in their expressions, but Ocellus reminded them all," Well, she did help us the night Master went berserk and has been in Ponyville for almost two months now."

"Plus, friends protect each other," Yona said.

"Right. If she tries any funny business, we'll be ready," Smolder said with a confident smile and pushing her fists together.

"That won't be necessary, but I understand being on your guard," Rainbow told her. "Anyway, I'm off."

They waved her good-bye as she made her way to a table where Discord and Spike sat.


Rainbow Dash finished her cookie and was about to go back to sleep when a knock at the door revealed her parents and uncle.

"Dashie," the father called in gently.

Rainbow yawned. "Come on in. You caught me before I drifted off again."

"Your friends told us that you don't normally need much sleep as a master mev, but today has taken its toll on you," Windy noted with concern.

"It's not a bad thing," Rainbow assured her. "Lots of animals rest up during the winter. Tank is hibernating right now. I just need more rest than I usually do. I'll know better for next year."

"Right, of course," Windy said softly.

"We're heading out now so just wanted to say our good-bye before taking off," Bow told his daughter.

The four gathered into a large group hug, and Rainbow bade them farewell before positioning herself into a curled up form near the fire again. After a little more sleep, she woke yet again. Her mind wandered back to where she left off in her recollection.


"Master, how good of you to stop by," Discord said, and a rose grew out from his lion paw as he offered it.

Rainbow Dash sniffed and inhaled its magical scent before Discord made it multiply into several more that disappeared in a flash. "Nice," Rainbow told him.

"So, how's your day going, Rainbow?" Spike asked in interest.

"I'm starting to feel kinda tired to be honest," Rainbow confessed, "but I'll get to sleep later. I'd like to at least say 'hi' to everyone while they're here. Today's kind of special for me too, even if it's Scootaloo who got to fly."

"Yeah, I guess finishing Project Mercury would be a big deal for the team," Spike considered.

"Oh definitely," Discord agreed.

"How about you guys? We don't hang out much now that I don't have as many lessons or travels," Rainbow noted.

"I'm great! We got presents and treats! I just love Hearth's Warming!" Spike told her.

"Yes, yes. I am well as well," Discord concurred.

"Glad to hear it. See you guys around," Rainbow waved at them and lifted into the air to go find Chrysalis.


The tall changeling was with Pinkie Pie in the kitchen, helping the earth pony cook the same cookies that would be later given to Rainbow Dash.

"We want lots of different shapes for fun!" Pinkie told her helper. "Oh hi Master!"

"Master, what are you doing here?" Chrysalis asked in surprise.

"Checking in on you before I hit the hay," Rainbow answered.

"Oh Master, why would you hit the hay?" Pinkie asked. "It didn't do anything to you."

"Training, but I meant sleep," Rainbow answered.

"I'm fine, Master," Chrysalis said. "It's a nice holiday."

"Great. Hey, want to meet some pirates? I'm taking the students on a trip if said pirates aren't too busy. I really need to figure out how to get cell phones across the world," Rainbow said.

Chrysalis chuckled. "Pirates? Really?"

"Yeah, they're friends of mine. I'm showing you around other places in the world and thought you might want to tag along," Rainbow told her.

"Hmm. Yes, very well. I accept your invitation," Chrysalis replied with a sincere and official air. "And perhaps I can help you figure out getting cell phones into the world. That might get me into the good graces of your princesses and build their trust."

"Yeah, it might! Awesome! This is going to be so much fun," Rainbow remarked.


Rainbow Dash fluttered her eyes open at the gentle touch of a canary-colored forelimb.

"Master," Fluttershy told her gently. "It's time."

Rainbow raised her head and bit into her second fledgling's neck without a word. Fluttershy was surprised at the quickness of it all but was unhurt. She soon bit back. They sat in a warm embrace for a short while.

"Still tired?" Fluttershy wanted to know.

"I think I'll be on a regular pony sleep schedule until New Year's Eve," Rainbow Dash admitted.

"Oh," Fluttershy said in a soft voice, teetering on the edge of disappointment.

Rainbow nuzzled her and flared out her feathered wings, transforming them to bat-like flaps. Fluttershy followed suit. Rainbow clasped her hoof and led the fledgling out a window up into a cloud in the sky. The master mev lay on her back and stared upward.

Fluttershy understood immediately and followed suit, snuggling up to Rainbow Dash.

"How have you been, Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked.

Fluttershy stared Rainbow up and down curiously and quietly realized that her master was checking in on her life in general. While Rainbow had done this before, it seemed the upcoming end of the year was a time of reflection. "Wonderful," Fluttershy answered. "I have my animals, Discord, you. I missed you while you slept—we all did—but it was still a good day. My sanctuary's doing well. I don't use my mev powers much, but I still appreciate having them of course."

"Good," Rainbow said. "Tell Starlight I want every Awesomev ready for something like this. The seven of us on a cloud, staring up into the sky as the new year arrives at midnight next week," Rainbow said.

"Oh that sounds so nice. As you wish, Master," Fluttershy said.

They cuddled a little longer before Rainbow flew Fluttershy back to her house and returned to the warm fire at Twilight's castle. Shew knew her Rexa would understand the wish to spend the rest of the evening here.


Rarity sighed in content as she felt the gentle stroke of a sky blue forelimb.

"You are so beautiful," Rainbow Dash murmured.

Rarity blushed. "Thank you, Master."

"How's life with you Rarity?" Rainbow asked.

"Hard to imagine it could be better," Rarity replied. "Business is booming. Sweetie's so happy to help out at the school and you though she does miss the travels. I'm glad you'll let her join you tomorrow, for seeing the pirates. Somewhere between it all, I find time to practice my earth. It's not something I can give or sell to customers, but it is ready if we need it."

The third fledgling felt some more gentle strokes on her white coat. "Good," Rainbow noted with approval.

"You are asking all of us this, aren't you?" Rarity questioned to the master mev. "It feels a little different than usual."

"It is. The end of the year draws near. I'm recharging with the extra sleep and making sure we are ready for what comes next. I want to be ready to help any of my fledglings if they need it. I take care of you, right?" Rainbow reminded her.

Rarity smiled with a quiet, happy contemplation to herself. "Right."


Applejack's body slammed against a wall. "Flexchanges really are something else to fight off your tiredness like this," she spat and regained her balance before charging toward Rainbow for them to wrestle each other to the ground.

Rainbow rolled her over and headbutted her. "No argument there."

Applejack countered and bucked Rainbow up into the air, then grabbed the colorful tail in her teeth and flung the pegasus to another wall. She readied herself for the next incoming attack though it did little good as a blue and rainbow blur rammed into her. A couple of punches later and the two lay on the floor, out of breath.

"Now?" Applejack asked.

"Now," Rainbow confirmed with a nod and planted herself over the earth pony to dig her fangs in for a bite.

Applejack returned the favor, and as she did, the damaged bedroom repaired itself.

The two mares soon stood, neck by neck before pulling away to meet each other's eyes.

"Strong as ever, Fyra, thank you," Rainbow said.

Applejack smirked. "'Twas a pleasure."

"So besides that, how ya been?"

"Been good," Applejack answered with a nod. "Farm's good. School's good. Family's good. Hey, even my fire's good. I mainly use it to help with the cooking around here or just to play with it."

"Good," Rainbow answered and nearly collapsed as Applejack caught her. The tiredness had returned now that the actual exchange was over.

"And now, I think I'll use it to warm ya up for another night. Come on, I'll walk you home. I'm sure your magic will let me get everything set up proper at your house," Applejack offered.

"Yeah, it had better," Rainbow mumbled grumpily.


Pinkie Pie squinted with a serious expression. "Penny and I have devised the most perfect pie in all existence."

Rainbow Dash squinted back, just as seriously. "But I hate pie."

"Then you know what to do," Pinkie told her and flung the pie into the air, aiming it at Rainbow's face.

Immediately, Rainbow Dash grinned evilly and shot laser beams from her eyes. The blasts ripped the pie to pieces that Pinkie caught in her own mouth. The pink mev slurped it up around her face, and red levitating magic flung all the rest in her direction.

"Mm-hmm. Delicious! Too bad you missed out, Master. It really was the best pie ever," Pinkie remarked.

"I'll have a taste filtered through you," Rainbow replied with a wicked smile.

"Hee hee," Pinkie giggled and bounced to Rainbow for their actual flexchange to take place.

"Yes, you do taste delicious this night," Rainbow agreed. "Strawberry and whipped cream?"

"And fledgling mev love!" Pinkie enthusiastically added. "On the Saturday after Hearth's Warming, the magical day of giving, no less."

Rainbow chuckled. "No complaints. So, tell me, Pinkie Pie, how is life for you?"

"Well…" Pinkie said, slowly drawing out the word she readied to ramble. "I'm so happy to have Penny back in action. Ice powers are awesome, but of course you would know that—what with being master of Team Awesome and having us Awesomev fledglings. Besides that, I've been partying it up, baking, the usual stuff. I kinda miss Maud since she spends so much time with Mud Briar, but since he makes her happy, I'm at least happy for that."

"Good," Rainbow said and nodded with approval.

"And you, Master? How is life for you?" Pinkie prodded.

Rainbow Dash yawned. "Tiring, but good. I'm over halfway done with this weird sleepy week."

Pinkie gave Rainbow a tight hug. "I can't wait 'til you have your energy back!"

"Same here," Rainbow concurred.

"Come on. I'll bounce next to you while you walk back to Twilight's. And carry you if you fall asleep. Applejack's going to set up another nice cozy fire for you, and Fluttershy's making sure your house all good to go when you get back to normal for a master mev," Pinkie offered.

Rainbow nodded and sleepily followed.


"Master," Twilight Sparkle cooed in Rainbow's ear.

"Hmm?" Rainbow Dash snapped awake.

"We need to do our flexchange," Twilight informed her.

Rainbow nodded and sat up. A unicorn horn quickly took shape on her head as she touched horns with Twilight. They let their magical streams intertwine, as usual. Rainbow bit Twilight, and Twilight bit her back.

Once settled, Rainbow asked, "And how are you, Twilight?"

"I'm well, keeping busy getting ready for next semester," Twilight answered. "I'm going to miss you tonight in the library."

Rainbow smiled. "I'm gonna miss it too. Pick out something for me to read for next week then, how's that?"

"I'd love to, Master," Twilight replied with a warm smile. "Just two more days, right?"

"Right," Rainbow told her with a quiet little nod. "No flexchange tomorrow. Starlight has everything ready?"

"Trixie's going to give us some fireworks, but she'll be grounded, and she's perfectly okay with that," Twilight explained. "The Awesome Crusaders will be having their own celebration in the castle with Spike. They don't mind either. I'm letting them."

"That all sounds like a fine plan," Rainbow said and curled up again for another full night of sleep.


On Monday evening, Starswirl the Bearded arrived at Rainbow Dash's house. "Master, I hope you are doing well with your umm...'recharge' is what your Rhezenda called it."

Sweetie Belle had made arrangements to invite him, as it seemed a proper time to her. She was quietly present with them at the moment.

"I am. It's nearly over, and I get more energy back for my flexchanges at least. Even though I don't have one tonight, it is 'my' night for the pack. Plus, Rhezenda and I usually spend some time together these nights anyway," Rainbow explained.

"I'll leave you to it then," Sweetie Belle told them.

"Actually..." Rainbow began. "If you want to watch this time, I'll allow it."

Sweetie Belle's eyes widened in shock. "You really don't mind?" While she had witnessed such a thing with Neighsay, that was spontaneous and unintentional. This feeding would be planned.

"I really don't...for this time. Although...Starswirl, is that alright with you?"

"A rare witness to my own feeding? No, I don't mind it all. That gives the whole affair it's own special flavor, doesn't it?"

Rainbow smiled. "Yeah, I think so too. Well then, when you are ready..."

"Might I see that snake again and learn about it first?" her guest inquired.

"Blitz? Sure," she agreed.

The leviathan dread was summoned, and Rainbow Dash explained what the ghostly snake was. "Twilight has more notes on her too, but you get the idea."

Starswirl was petting Blitz with pleasure and looked up at the master mev. "Yes, yes I do. Well, then, it was nice meeting you properly Blitz." He bowed his head politely. The pet dismissed herself and returned to her void. "Now I am ready, Master," Starswirl said.

Rainbow Dash glanced over to Sweetie Belle who was patiently watching them in quiet fascination. The vampire lit her eyes to red, approached, and dug her fangs into Starswirl's neck. The unicorn's magic was strong and aged. She had never had anything like it. His millennia in limbo added some interesting flavor too, like a sticky candy that was not really sticky at all.

Unlike most victims, he did not succumb to sleep right away.

"That's odd," Rainbow noted, as she and Sweetie Belle explained the matter to him.

"I think it's because of your own tiredness lately," Sweetie Belle offered.

The master mev nodded. "Certainly could be. Well then, Rhezenda can escort you out. I need a drink and then must rest."

Starswirl bowed politely with a light touch to his own hat.

"Have a good night, Master," Sweetie Belle told Rainbow Dash.

"Have a good night too, Rhezenda," Rainbow replied.

With that, the pair left.

Rainbow began to prepare her drink. She stared at a cup of water. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, blowing out a red stream of magic that turned the liquid to a blood-red color. In full vampire form, she downed her drink with an evil smile. Maybe it wasn't real blood, and she'd never truly be that type of vampire, but the act itself would do for entertaining the mimic of such a thing. She at least had dragon blood that one time. Such thoughts led to her dragon form taking shape but only momentarily. She flew to her own bed before setting down under a blanket, back to the form of a sleepy, fanged pegasus. It was cozy, warm, and certainly a wonderful night's sleep.


With the sun set on New Year's Eve, the master mev was fully re-energized at long last.

"That's a relief to hear," Starlight said upon such news.

Rainbow nodded. "So...before we start...how have you been? I've asked everyone else."

Starlight blushed. "I've been great. There's not much going on, but it's still nice. I help out at the school, and that's plenty for me. Trixie and I will have some time together tonight. Chrysalis seems to be warming up to me finally too."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. We're not super close friends or anything, but she's at least more friendly in attitude with me."

"Cool," Rainbow uttered with a pleased smile.

Starlight smiled back. "Well, then..."

"Right, let's get to it," Rainbow agreed.

After an intimate exchange, Starlight was able to grow two bat wings. "It's ready!" she declared with an enthusiastic smile.

Rainbow nodded in deep satisfaction. "Yes, and we will all take form tonight!"

Starlight hugged her tight. "Perfect!"

Team Awesome spent most of their New Year's Eve enjoying each other's company in Twilight's castle until a good fifteen minutes before midnight. Quickly, they readied themselves as Twilight grabbed a proper watch for a countdown. Rainbow helped Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie grow bat wings and to transform Twilight's already existing ones.

The group made their way to a large cloud bed Rainbow had prepared for them.

Seven mares with fangs and bat wings stared up into the starry sky as they happily counted down together.

"Ten!

Nine!

Eight!

Seven!

Six!

Five!

Four!

Three!

Two!

One!

Happy New Year!"

Pinkie Pie pulled out her party cannon and blew out a mass of confetti over all of them. Trixie shot out numerous fireworks from below on the ground.

Rainbow Dash grinned wide at the sight. She had a lot of friends, a powerful team, and delicious magic. The land saw her fit and worthy.

It had not taken her power away after everything that happened with the more recent berserk. She had even fixed a magic drain right before that. She was serving her purpose and would for the foreseeable future.

As the year closed out to bring in more awesome times ahead in the next one, she soaked in the transition, resting in proud content with her closest friends.

~The End~

Author's Note:

Thank you to my supportive readers.

Special thanks to THERDSTORYWHISPERER for the consistently, supportive comments throughout the chapters.
Special thanks to anyone else who also gave supportive comments throughout the chapters.
Special thanks to those who took the time to give this story a Like.
Special thanks to those who put this story in Tracking or Bookshelves (in a hopefully positive light).


Will there be a sequel?

Probably not and even if there were, I would probably not tie it in with G5, as easy as having magic-eating main character, who could possibly live a long time, would make that.

A small Easter Egg:

The calendar year for this story is set up to mimic the year 2019. Going by that, Rainbow Dash turned into a master mev on Friday, the 13th in September.

Okay, if there is no sequel, what is next?

I'm still hoping to work on an Austraeoh audiobook reading, but I gotta admit...finally finishing this story makes me think maybe I could write a novel that is not fanfiction (or if it is, something public domain, so it can be sold). I have some other ideas too, but they're too undefined and uncertain to get into now.

Anyway, I'm really, super happy, to finally have this story completed. It is, for me, a very proud moment and a big accomplishment. It's like I've written a book—a significantly longer book than all my other fanfics.

Wishing you all very well and thanks for reading my silly super self-indulgent Rainbow Dash power fantasy.


Promoting other works of mine:

My Vampire Companion

Utaan: Chapter 42 - Loyalty's Never Gone For Long (Audiobook Reading)

The Master Mev Audiobook (Chapters 1-20)

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 8 )

Good

Good luck on your future stories!

11462498
🎵What I can say, you're welcome!🎵

You’re Welcome!

Thank You!

Great Chapter!

Great Story!

Welp, after two days of reading and finally finishing this quite lengthy story, I'd say I have enjoyed it quite a bit. The idea of a mev and Rainbow being one is pretty interesting and pretty funny at points too. I really liked how this story turned out. I can't say it's the best writing I've seen, and I could elaborate more if you want, but overall pretty good. 7.5/10.

Login or register to comment