• Published 12th Jan 2020
  • 5,969 Views, 70 Comments

Cadance: The Early Years - dirty little secret



Was Cadance always such a slutty little love expert? Let's find out!

  • ...
33
 70
 5,969
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 28 )

So, this feels like the end, but the story is still marked as incomplete. Is there more to come, or was that just an accident?

10035516
Oops, yeah. That was just an accident!

What are you doing, Cadence! Now CMC will want to go into the unknown! You better teach them right before let them go! Take responsibility to the innocense they just lost, pay it with your husband!

10035776
Heh, that is exactly what the sequel idea I have up for voting entails! ^.^

And that sequel did come close to winning this month’s poll.

But my Patreon supporters instead chose a different one ... a pretty awesome one.

10035780

Yes! No way Cadence will left CMC hanging, after told something like that to them! XD

Bit disappointed that the foster parents weren't involved, but a great story nonetheless.

From me it is three out of three mentally scarred crusaders.

10035824
I should measure all of my stories in mentally scarred Crusaders...

so that's why Twilight never knew about the wedding till the invites were sent :rainbowlaugh:

10035947
Because Cadance likes telling stories about sex. :facehoof:

10035960
I'm willing to bet Shining never told twilight that part

10035918
"Three out of three mentally scarred crusaders recommends this story!"

Cadence certainly knows how to Passionately packed story. Amazing read with every part flowing together.

Easily give this a 10/10 and a spot in the favorites folder.

Sounds like Cadance might be responsible for a massive rise in filly pregnancies, if she kept going like that lol

it makes you wonder if she is the alicorn of love or lust?

10041695
Maybe not. But Cadance would probably pursue all the harder.

10043406
Honestly, I hadn't though of making a sequel, since we all know she'd do that eventually anyway. (Really, what kind of world would Equestria be if Cadance wasn't into everything imaginable?) That said, if your Patreon supporters vote yes on this story, my hands will be too busy to complain.

Now that's a story that hits all those things I remember. But as short as it was the issues and the moments felt like Cadence actually cares and doesn't just wants ass. It's just sex is a great benefit :rainbowlaugh: Amazing story as always. Thank you. :twilightsmile:

11263447
Isn't gold worth more than Pearls?

11263559
I did way too much research in order to learn this. (Hardest part was finding out the weight of an average pearl.)
But the results are in...

No, pearls are more valuable than gold. Far more valuable!
Gold: $59.18 per gram, current market price for 24k gold.
Pearls: $500 to $2500 per gram, for average quality jewelry grade (can go much higher for very good quality pearls or rare colors).

Damn nice story. Clop with plot is always a great thing to read about :yay:

11266434
Yes, my clop has lots of -- ahem -- plot. :rainbowlaugh:

11266555
We love whats inside to enjoy ~♡ :raritywink:

And just as she passes the three – still quite stunned – little fillies, she whispers, “I can tell that you three are in need, too. If you want any help with that, just ask!”

I'd love to see a sequel to this story involving the CMCs, Cadance, and Shining Armor all having a five-pony orgy.

11808468
It's your lucky day!

[Adult story embed hidden]

This story is basically the sequel you're looking for.

Login or register to comment