• Published 25th Nov 2019
  • 4,734 Views, 56 Comments

How to Corrupt Your Marefriend - Honeydrops



Starlight the unicorn is just trying out a new portal spell. Trixie the unicorn is just watching from the couch. Rarity the succubus is just waiting eagerly on the other side.

  • ...
30
 56
 4,734
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 30 )

Perfect timing. Just in time for nighttime reading.

another Honeydrop story never clicked on something faster xD

next time how bout trying female to male tgtf in the next story, sound good?

little piece of the old Starlight protested. Then Rarity found that piece and made out with it, bearing it to the ground until that piece came so hard it exploded.

This made me laugh so hard it's amazing. xD

Oh god this was absolutely amazing. I expected perfection and you did not disappoint. Your writing skill is absolutely incredible.

Once again, I'm very happy with a story you wrote, and I cannot wait for the next one.

9959106
I always aim to please, sweetie~!

9959180
D'awww, you're gonna make me blush~! (Yes, I can blush, despite all the stuff I've written~!)

9959205
Well, like, if you're gonna go... there are worse ways, ya know~?

9959219
blushes like a little tomato pony! You're too kinddddd~!

9959197
You can always commission me, dearie dear. >:3

9959252
Plantgirls are fun~

9959256
Only speak the truth here :P

9959259
there are, this is one of the better way to go

9959263
No thank but ask you to give it try is all.

Plant girls yesssss.
Lookin' forward to givin' this a once-over. Or twice. Or twenty.

This Queen Twilight looks really powerful. I wonder whether there is a kind of the Element of Harmony on their side too. The Element of Debauchery maybe?

Sexy, sexy work. Really nice corruption and transformation.

9959459
Keep count for me, hun~!

9959570
Oh, I doubt there's anything as silly as Harmony over there. Debauchery~? Elements of Debauchery... hmmmm... ideas~!

9959580
Thank you, hun~! <3

Congrats on getting featured! Hugs

9960905
There used to be stories called 'Goddess Within' by Soaking Wet which focused on the sex-induced transformation and the Element of Debauchery. Also one of the most intensely sexy TF story ever appear on this site. I heard they were removed from the site due to their graphic content.

9960902
I shall make the attempt!
also I may or may not have sent you a friend request on Discord cus you're fun as hell to talk to ^^

You have three corrupted Twilight’s now, Succubus Twilight, Tantabus Twilight, and Dollmare Twilight. All three presumably know about dimensional travel and have the desire to spread their corruption. Ponyvilles are weirdness and extreme coincidence magnets. I posit that eventually there will be an occasion when all three end up in the same Ponyville at the same time.

Am I the only one who though of Magneto in X-Men Apocalypse when Twilight said Trixie had the power?

I don't think anyone will ever understand how much the collar slayed me in this fic! Good work! :heart:

9960959
If you can find a version of it, sweetie, lemme know by PM~! Cause now I REALLLLLLLLY wanna read it~!

9977434
Maybe not, but I'd still love for you to tell me allllll~ about it~!

9961672
I'm pretty sure if that ever happens, the whole world will totes turn into sluts~! They might need to steal males from other worlds because all of them would turn female~!

Heeeeeee~!

“No one else will see your collar except for those you corrupt,” she announced. “I’m afraid it’s time for me to go, darling, but first…”

Login or register to comment