• Published 27th Oct 2019
  • 948 Views, 40 Comments

Equestria Girls: Super Pet Pandaemonium - Time Agent pony



What happens when the heroes of the world are brainwashed by a villain? You call the Legion of Super-pets.

  • ...
 40
 948

Epilogue

Twilight's house.

"Whoa," Spike remarked, "what a day, I think I've earned a rest."

With that, he curled up on Twilight's bed and closed his eyes.

Hours later.

"Spike," the voice of Twilight said, as she and Midnight entered her room, "we're home."

"I don't know what happen to us to day," Midnight added, "everything's a blur."

"I'm sure it's nothing to worry about," Spike replied.

"Oh," Twilight replied, "do you know something we don't?"

Suddenly, Twilight noticed Spike's hero outfit.

"Where did you get that outfit, Spike?" she asked.

"Yeah," Midnight nodded, "it looks cute."

"I got it from some new friends," Spike replied.

And, he began to explain what he had been through, who he had met and what he had learned.


Elsewhere, out in deep space, at Knowhere.

"It is done my master," a figure said, standing over the bodies of the defeated Guardians of the Galaxy and Adam Strange.

The figure seemed to receive orders from some unknown force.

"At once, my master," the figure replied, he took out some starfishes and placed them on the faces of the downed heroes.

"Soon, my master," the figure declared, "soon all will succumb to your will."

The eyes on the starfishes opened and the downed heroes rose up, zombie-like.

"Starro Lives," they all began to repeated.

"Excellent," the figure said, "one by one, all will fall under the star conquer's sway."

Comments ( 5 )

REALLY good job on Spike's last scene here with Twilight and Midnight as well as the set-up for the next adventure. So, Starro is going to be next, and his followers already have the Guardians of the Galaxy and Adam Strange under their control? Definitely appropriately nerve-wracking.

REALLY looking forward to the next story.

Comment posted by Time Agent pony deleted Feb 15th, 2020

10086311 10086306
I'm glad you like the last two chapters:twilightsmile: and, as always, thank you for the comments and the support:raritywink:

Comment posted by Time Agent pony deleted Feb 15th, 2020

10086530
You are quite welcome.

Login or register to comment